Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am working in sales, and everyday very much tired that's why our sex life is very much disturbed, we only do sex twice in a month please help us.
I am 21 year old female having pain while urinating. The pain occurs when the process ends and it stays for sometime. Also there is feeling of urinating frequently whereas I just urinate a little. Please advice on same.
Doctor I feel sore throat and fast breathing usually after a hard laughter I love to laugh but it gives me a chest pain and sore throat what I do please help.
I am 27 years old and I have problem of loose motion after few days even I am not eating any junk or street food.What should i do?
I am 27 years old. I am having chest pain at left side with pain in left hand and shoulder, neck. Also heavy head, head sensation, and headache with shaking in whole body with mild breathing problem from last 2 months. Also feeling heart beat (dhak- dhak) in whole body specially in stomach. Also from last 3 days feeling left chest vibration & nausea with tiredness all time. Dr. Did ecg twice, blood test n chest x Ray all are normal. Still have pain even now. Could you please assist me?
I am 19 years old girl having pimples on my face suddenly from last 1month. I have tried a lot of creams and soaps but all in vain. So what should I do to get rid of it?
Sir can I remove my tattoo by plastic surgery if yes how much it will cost and how much time it will take to cure.
In my throat always have infection and I also have cough always it is reddish color. Please tell me what should i do?
Sir/mdm. My wife feels too much pain during the time of sexual intercourse. We are newly married couple. please advice us to overcome.
Hi, I am Dr Rohot Goel and I am an Ayurvedic Dermatologist. I have treated so many cases of Psoriasis leucoderma, chronic eczema, successfully in Ayurveda. Here we are discussing Psoriasis.
Psoriasis is a non contagious skin disorder. causes due to uncontrolled growth of the cells. Here, we can see some symptoms such as;
- Red patches
- Silver scaling
- Some burning sensation
- Some common sights are elbow, knee, back
The reason behind Psoriasis is;
- Excessive stress
- Excessive smoking
- Excessive alcohol intake
We can treat Psoriasis in Ayurveda with lice therapy only. This therapy plays an important role in the treatment of Psoriasis.
Purification of blood is a basic aim of ayurvedic treatment for Psoriasis. Here we are using so many herbs in the purification of blood and treats Psoriasis successfully.
So, in Ayur Skin Clinic, we are also using the latest technology like a laser, phototherapy etc.
If you want to consult me for Psoriasis or any other disease, you can consult me through Lybrate.
Dear Doctor, I'm looks thin. My age is 26, weight is 56 kg, i'm doing heavy workout from since 8 months with proper diet and without taking any protein 6 months and now I started taking protein of whey from 2 months, but no changes in my body no weight gain. Please help to gain weight and some muscle.
Vaginal issues are usually connected with anomalies when it comes to discharge and even hormonal imbalances. A lot of ladies experience irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting between periods at some point in their lives. However, the periods might at times be irregular. Sometimes the bleeding is irregular and can occur at any age. Abnormal vaginal bleeding outside your menstrual cycle is called metrorrhagia and should be reported to a doctor immediately. In case it is accompanied by light-headedness, extreme pain or fever, urgent medical intervention might be needed. The bleeding is said to be abnormal when you are suffering from:
- Unexpected periods
- When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than usual
- When it is not expected like before age 9, when you are pregnant, or after menopause
Causes: Some of the most common causes for this abnormal bleeding could be:
- A growth in the uterus or cervix
- Medication change
- Premature delivery
- Vaginal dryness
- Hormone imbalance
- Polycystic ovary disorder (PCOS) , a hormonal imbalance.
- Contraceptive pills
- Possible pregnancy
Medical Help: Since abnormal bleeding could be a cause for concern, one must consult a doctor. Neglecting to see a specialist can worsen the problem. There is no home treatment for unusual vaginal bleeding. The treatment might depend on a number of factors. It includes the cause of bleeding, your age and whether you have children. Most of the women can be easily treated with medication while some of them might need surgical attention. With a few types of vaginal bleeding, it might be all right to hold up to check whether the draining stops or not. Check your symptoms to choose if you need to see a specialist.
Medication: Medicines for treatment of abnormal vaginal bleeding depend upon the cause. Some of the treatments are as follows:
- In case the reason for the bleeding is absence of ovulation (anovulation), specialists may prescribe progesterone.
- In the event that the reason for the bleeding is a precancerous or change in the coating of the uterus, progesterone medicines are prescribed.
- In case the reason is polyps or other kinds of growth, they are then removed surgically.
- In these cases, oral contraceptives can enhance cycle control and diminish dying.
- If the bleeding is excessive and cannot be controlled by any medicines, a surgical called dilation and curettage (D&C) might be vital.
- A hysterectomy is required when hormonal drugs can't control excessive bleeding.
A patient needs to make sure that only a professional should prescribe the medicines. One should not take over-the-counter medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Sir when I sex with my girl frnd. On that time I fall between 5 to 15 sec its is so embracing.in my age.(22) sir is ths very major prblm. Nd how thz prblm will solve? I want to solve this prblm as soon as next time during sex. Other wise my gf will left me. Sir you understand. Na.what I am trying to say. Pls.help me.
Am 22 years old and married we are planing for the baby and I have problem like irregular periods and once we do sexual intercourse I get periods so please let me know about the reason y it's happening.
My testis was hit and some nerves are swell up. Do I have to worry? Its already 2 years when I was hit.
My height is 5.8 but my weight is 55kg it s not suits my height can you suggest anything to put up weight.
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
- Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
- Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
- Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
- Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
- Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
- Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist.