Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my husband 4 days before and I ate ipill day after tomorrow of sex. Im feeling sleepy all the time. I did not have my periods yet. Day before yesterday ia my periods date. I did not hav bleeding yet. And im feeling headache and stomach ache. What should I do? Im I pregnant?
My daughter 8 years old is suffering from itching throats which cause caugh. May I know the reason and treatment.
I tested my diabetes it was 220 after lunch. Can I take sugar free tab for sweetness in sweet dishes.
I am 29 old male and i am suffering from neck pain regularly. A doctor said that it is bone growth. What should I do?
Does masturbation causes hair loss? How to avoid masturbation. Does it effect the body if I have 2-3 times daily.
After laser urine operation (8mmstone) what kind of food is eatable? Only two stone are left one is 6 mm and other is 4 mm stone in both kidney Please send us the diet of laser surgery.
I have enlargement of prostate gland. Can masturbation in anyway affect prostate gland? What treatment I should take for the ailment?
Hi Doctor, My reproductive organ is bent towards left and when I googled I came to know that it is some kind of disease called" Peyronie's" I really don't know what kind of treatment I need to undergo for this or whom should I consult. Please help.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals.