Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BhardwajYour feedback matters!
While having sexual intercourse with my husband I get blood from vagina. What is the reason behind it? Am I having some serious issues or the penis is just going in the wrong hole? Please guide.
What are the precautions to be taken during dehydration and high vomiting. What are the guidelines during such conditions.
I have body pain and also headache with little bit cold and my eyes is also like burning what should I do for this?
I'm 21 years old and suffering from ulcerative colitis (pancolitis. I've a little cramps like feeling in my stomach and lower abdomen (left side) plus semi solid motions twice or thrice a day. Can this disease be cured permanently and whats the treatment?
I am 23 male. I have back problem since 1 year. I think its because of masturbation. What should I do.
I am suffering appendicitis problem and consult a doctor he suggested operation is it good or bad if it is any problem to birth baby. Please advise.
My husband is diabetic last few days he has severe cough for the whole day now he is not having cough while sitting the moment he lies down cough starts I got his blood checked sugar is 156 and platelets are 1,73000. Kindly suggest some remedy as he is not able to sleep. He is 68 years old.
Sir what are the symptoms of mouth cancer. I smoke hukka Thrice a week. And I have got sore mouth. Is this a symptom of cancer?
I have a frequent gas problem. This is mainly due to constipation and happens after lunch till the next day morning.
I feel my stomach burning inside. Feel uncomfortable in chest. Also feel something is stuck in the throat.please help me with this?
My mother have problem of High pressure, sometimes she becomes angry and it also effect on her sleep, what should I do?
I have severe gastritis problem, I tried all the tablets like h2 blocker, proton pump inhibitors like this but still am suffering from gastritis, what can I do for this?
Can I know that does masturbation causes gynecomastia? Does it lower testosterone levels? Please answer me everything in details. After I read about gynecomastia in the internet I think I have it. Please answer my question.
I am having eye strain and fatigue with headache for couple of months. Checked eyes only .25 No detected. Pls help.
My age 21, I am stammering problem (haklana) I am not go to collage, because I am not speak public, I am so depression, I am 24 hour in room, I am not going my home, any person I am not speak, I am very fear boy, solution plz, I leave study ,I do not choose career, last solution suicide.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.