Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 . I have cholesterol problem. I'm taking medicines for the same from last 2 months. But stil the cholesterol level is high. I want to know whats the reason of rise in cholesterol level. In my family no one has heart problem.
Integrative or mind-body treatments include diet, nutrition, lifestyle modifications, counselling for mental and emotional stability, environment health and positive faith building. Integrative therapies have become very popular and sort after. A lot of research is being done to evaluate the results of drugless therapies and traditional systems of healing around the world.
As a doctor, therapist and counsellor, we realized that the problems faced by patients range from the most common 'what to eat and what not to do' to 'why did this happen to me', or 'how does it cost so much' and most important, overcoming the ‘fear and pain’ associated with diseases. Few patients want to challenge a line of treatment, but do not have the courage to ask; and many will meekly follow the doctor’s advice. Things go wrong when patients are forced to follow some relatives or friends advice to take medicines that actually do them more harm than help.
It s always better to take professional advice.
Heart health also benefits from integrative treatments that include nutritional support from customized diet, customized exercises, mindful meditation, various self healing techniques like yogasana, acupressure, and powerful detoxification. Natural, herbal and Ayurvedic medication have proved very effective.
Medical research has indicated, blockages that cause heart attack, stroke or deep vein thrombosis begin 80% times with wear-tear of inner lining of blood vessel. This injury gets covered with a plaque deposit that is formed initially as a self protection mechanism. This plaque deposit has a large volume of LDL cholesterol. So, wrongly, LDL cholesterol is termed as Bad, whereas, it actually deposits to fight the disease (oxdative free radicals) from doing more harm. Swelling and rupture of this plaque causes blockage of blood vessel and blood flow is hampered in smaller vessels away from the site of rupture. When this happens in delicate organs like the heart, damage of heart muscles take place (causing heart attack of heart failure) or when in blood vessels supplying nutrition to brain, causing stroke and paralysis.
Research also confirms that unless the formation of these plaques is not retarded or reversed, new blockages keep occurring and procedures like angioplasty or bypass fail after a short time duration. This condition is called Restenosis. This can happen in same blockage area, on the stent or in new blood vessels.
World Health Organisation has taken note of this fact and all over the world, Integrative treatment approach is gaining importance and results have also encouraged doctors and patients.
Clinical trials conducted have shown that Non invasive, holistic, integrative approach is able to retard blockages, reduce the formation of blockages and improve blood circulation all over the body while supporting different organ functions. These therapy options can be safely taken with allopathy, before heart attack, after attack, after angioplasty, stent or CABG procedures. We recommend high risk persons to take these as precaution as well.
At present award winning, non invasive, clinically proved treatment protocol is available and is benefiting thousands of patients.
My lips remain chapped always from last 12 years. and my corners of mouth are cracked from both sides that's too from last 12 years. Please suggest me.
Sir mere gale me bahit kharash hai .aur wo 7 din se hai .roj saaf karta .fir bhi subah utho to jama dikhti hai. .and kuch naak se nikalti hai .sir muze medicine batao.
Can you suggest the diet food plan for reducing belly fat faster. How much months will it take to get rid of all belly fat. Pls say in detail doctor. Pls.
Hello. I am 25 years old and considering for having teeth braces as my front 4 teeth r having space between them can you please tell me how much time it will take?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.