Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes since 2 week I took medicine and eye drop many time and also go many time to chalk up but I am not well so what should I do?
I m facing a little problem I have red eyes for 2days and I used ciplox drop twice a day. But nothing happened. Is something serious?
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
Please tell any instance relief? It's very much pressing in my eyes. I can't see anything at continue basis, automatically my eyes is closed and can't see. Any exercise for eyes? Thanking you.
Q: I am suffering from a disease named STYE in which the end part of eye becomes big in size! and the eye becomes light red! itchiness and feeling to touch that happens! what should I do?
Hello. I am a 23 years old but my weight is 53kg only. Height 5'8" I have a problem with my eyes. It swelling. Always my body temperature is high. I have problem with sleep. I think my eyes gone bigger than normal size. I smoke daily 5 cigarettes. please help me what should I do. I did not concentrate at a particular time with my eyes.
Hi doc. Good evening, since last 4 days I am suffering from Pain behind my eye, Headache, weakness, body feeling cold.
Hi Suffering from morning allergy running nose sneezing watery eyes. It occurs only in morning when I get up. My father that problem too. I genetically inherited that from my father .plzz solution for that problem. I tried cetrizine. Now I am taking levocetirizine when problem increases.
Cataract also called'motiyabin" in hindi. Phacoemusification also called phaco is the most common procedure done for removal of cataract in the world now.
Common public is often misguided by marketing professionals/staff in corporate/5 star hospitals to opt for expensive lenses without thinking whether patients actually needs them or not. Here is a complete summary of type of lens implanted in cataract surgery and it's pros and cons.
Fixed focus monofocal lenses-these lenses can help you see at a distance, but you'll need reading glasses to see up close.
Accommodating monofocal lenses (crysta lens)-a newer option, accommodating monofocal lenses, can shift from near to far vision in response to movements of the ciliary muscles in your eye, similar to the natural lens in a younger eye. These lenses offer excellent distance and middle vision, but they aren't as reliable for near vision. Eye exercises can help you get used to them, but about half of people who receive them still end up needing reading glasses.
Toric lenses-these specialized monofocal lenses are designed for people with astigmatism. Toric lenses offer focused vision at a single distance and correct your astigmatism, so you might not need distance glasses after surgery.
Multifocal lenses-like the bifocal or progressive lenses used in glasses, multifocal lenses have different areas designed for distance, intermediate, and near vision. The brain and eye figure out which part of the lens to use. The main drawback of multifocal lenses is they can distort bright light, creating more glare and halos at night.
Aspheric lens-designed to improve contrast sensitivity and visual clarity under certain circumstances.
Monovision-this implant technique uses a monofocal lens with a different power in each eye so that you don't have to use glasses for most of your daily activities. Your dominant eye is generally set for distance, and the other eye is set for near. Many people successfully use monovision with contact lenses. Successful monovision requires cataract surgery to each eye.
Consult online/book physical appointment www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or on lybrate app
Doctor has done 10000 phaco surgery and 50000 cataract surgery since 1986 in patna.