Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa SinghYour feedback matters!
I have had my 2nd daughter on Monday through section. I had been breastfeeding my baby since the beginning but suddenly my breasts have become hard and my doesn't want to suck any more. I am having trouble to feed her as I don't want to formula feed her. Please help.
Sleep is an important part of our biological cycle and disruption to a good night's sleep especially after working in night shifts may affect women's brains more than men's say researchers. The findings revealed that the circadian effects the 24 hours biological cycle on brain performance was significantly stronger in women than in men such that women were more cognitively impaired after the end of doing night shifts
I want to know that me and my gf did not have sex but I rubbed my penis near her vagina we are still vrgn. But for safety I gave her unwanted 72 on 3 Aug and her periods date was 5 aug but she did not get her periods on 5 aug but yesterday night she get slightly bleeding so please tell me is there anything to worry and when will her periods start.
I am in 25 weeks of pregnancy and undergone open gall bladder stone surgery in Feb this year. Can I go for normal delivery or have to go for cesarean?
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.
I have 3 year kid. My pregnancy test showed positive I don't want to get pregnant .my last period date was 23 / 11 / 16, I took mifepristone on 4 / 1 / 17 morning and misoprostol 400 mg on 5 / 1 / 17 morning and I got little bleeding after 5 hours of taking misoprostol till now 6/1/17 afternoon 2 pm I did not get proper bleeding. I got bleeding and little cramps only when I go to bathroom. On My usual periods I need 2 pads per day. But I didn't get proper bleeding till now so I am afraid please give me correct suggestion.
Is it compulsory to do pregnancy test 3 times with the same urine sample ?or with different urine sample as time wise?
My sister is 6 months pregnant, she has low haemoglobin content, how to increase it? What are the common foods?
Dear doctor, As I step in my 5th month of pregnancy by god grace can you please help me with diet chart or nutritional diet which is both beneficial for me and child. Please suggest.
Dear Sir/Mam on 10th sep doctor done IVF process and now days my wife feeling little pain and size changes in breast. She is eating healthy green foods and khichdi, milk (4 times in day in small -small quantity )etc and taking full rest from the same day. Doctor invited us on 26th sep for result checkup. Please suggest what other step we take any health or food related.
I m going to get married next month. What precaution we have to take to avoid pregnancy? Please suggest.
Doctor, We are trying to conceiving a baby. I have been recently married on May 10th 2015. I had sex regularly. My wife menstrual Cycle 30-35 days last menses due dt# 08/08/2015. I have done my Sperm count test, Result was good no negative points. Can you help me with fast Pregnancy tips and healthy diets.
I have problem about pre ejaculate and not proper erection last three month .When I tried to conceive not perform well. My age 27 not any major problem .my marriage time is 3 year. I trying for pregnancy last three month but not success. My sperm count report indicate 51mil count. Doctor give Productive m for it.
I feel week to get pregnant, so I need common medicine to strength my uterus like folic acid etc. Please suggest. Anyway I will not take this medicine without direct consultation. Also need common precautionary steps to avoid miscarriage.
Artichoke is a nutrient powerhouse and the amazing health benefits you can have simply by adding this veggie to your diet. Anthocyanins, quercetin, rutin, and many other antioxidants are present in fresh artichokes which helps you to prevent from cancer and provide you immune support to protection against heart disease. Artichoke are also rich in fiber, 120 g artichoke contain 10.3 g of dietary fiber which making this vegetable more powerful for weight loss and also helps to improve your digestive health.