Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa MittalYour feedback matters!
Am 25 year old boy I want to know is masturbation is good for health ? Am addicted to it how am doing daily 4 times minimum and it's make me lazy and also it affect my study what should I do. How to control it .I hope a satisfying replay.
Hello sir I am 25 year old and my height is 5.4 but my weight is low only 40 kg but I want 55 kg how can I help me.
I hit knife corner in my finger. Showed my finger in running water. Bleeding is stopped, but my finger became so hard, feeling like no blood circulation there and having heavy pain.
I want to ask that the top of my penis cap is still not open I mean at what age does that thing happen and do we have to masturbate do open that or what. Or else it opens like that only. Pls reply me quickly I am 16.5 years old and I want to know. And what is the normal size of penis at this stage pls tell me and thanks.
I have a dark circles can I use l glutathione capsule for dar k circles if not please tell me proper treatment for dark circles.
Respected, Is there any way to put off snoring completely my mother snore daily. I need to help her. please suggest solution. She have an injury 7 years ago it is some kind of nerve damage due to which she cannot smell but snoring problem is from childhood only. please help me is it possible in any way .
Often, early stages of kidney diseases do not come with specific signs and symptoms and most people will remain unaware of their condition. However, certain symptoms may be perceived that may indicate that a person is suffering from early stages of kidney failure. When you are diagnosed with kidney failure (also known as renal failure) in the initial stages, certain measures can be taken to retard the progression of the renal disease. This can also help reverse the condition and improve the quality of life of the patient. On the basis of a typical cause, the symptoms of kidney failure are grouped into specific categories that are given below. If you notice any of the specified renal failure symptoms, it is recommended to immediately fix up an appointment with your doctor and get your diagnostic tests done.
Symptoms of Renal Failure from the accumulation of waste products in the body:
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Facing difficulty in concentrating
- Loss of appetite
- Aversion towards meat (protein aversion)
- Itching or pruritus
Symptoms of Renal Failure from the accumulation of fluid in the body:
- Dyspnoea or shortness of breath (this happens due to the accumulation of fluid in the lungs).
- Swelling is seen in the feet, hands or face.
Symptoms of Kidney Failure from damage to the kidneys:
- The amount of urine production changes, though it is not a reliable sign Haematuria or blood in the urine (usually in microscopic quantity).
- Frothiness or foam in the urine (usually happens when protein is present in the urine).
Symptoms of Kidney Failure due to decreased blood production (anemia):
- Dyspnoea or shortness of breath.
- Fatigue Weakness.
- Confusion If you happen to feel cold all the time.
The following diagnostic tests will be performed by your doctor in order to determine whether the symptoms are the manifestation of a kidney failure or not:
- Urine analysis - In this test, a sample of your urine is tested to find traces of blood, white blood cells or proteins which may indicate a problem in kidney function.
- Blood Tests - This includes tests for BUN and creatinine in the blood which are usually removed from the blood if the kidneys function properly.
Actions must be taken when you show signs and symptoms of kidney failure:
It is common that the symptoms of early renal failure are not always prominent, but if any of the above symptoms are witnessed, it is recommended to consult a physician to determine whether they are caused by a kidney disease. You can pen-down the symptoms that you feel are related and bring it to the doctor when you fix up the next appointment. It is essential to know about your disease at the earliest as it will give you time and the ease of taking measures to retard the damage process and will decrease or delay the probability of undergoing dialysis or kidney transplant.
I am 20 years old I maustrebrate daily so I want to know that maustrebrate causes any problems or harm to health.
Am having stomach pain and back pain like period times I used to get. But 23rd is my menstruation date and today its 20th is that pregnancy sign? 2-3 days I had vomiting and nausea.
Sir. I have dandruff &hair loss. Sir I brought. Mintop. Hair oil but I didn't used. So tell me sir. Mintop is safe or not for hair loss?
I m 21 year old my height is 5'2 my weight is 62kg. I take lemon water n honey in empty stomtch and I take 2 chapati in breakfast and in lunch I take 2 roti n rice in lunch n same in dinner. How can I loose my weight?
Dr. I am facing a problem of bloody piles since last two & half months I am taking enough water and fruits but nothing works good for me for a long time please suggest me medicine or give any advise to get out of it.
What should I do to cure my wrinkles. At the age of 20, under my eyes it looks horrible. Suggest something please!
There are days when you wake up but you don’t want to move out of the bed. When your alarm goes off and you open your eyes feeling groggy and disoriented.Times when you accept defeat and stop moving towards what you want to achieve in life. These are just indicators of being low on motivation and lacking will power to chnage things. It’s more psychological than physical. Follow these simple tips, to come out of your cocoon and boost your willpower.
Try these four ways to up your willpower.
1) Meditate - Meditation is the key to unleashing your powers, especially willpower. Practicing mindfulness, even for few minutes a day can help in boosting your willpower.
2) Exercise - The magic pill of exercise is another best way to boost your willpower. It is recommended that you exercise for 30 minutes, at least three times a week to ensure that you feel fitter, reduce your anxiety levels and boost your overall willpower to achieve bigger and better things in life.
3) Hold yourself accountable - That’s one of the best ways to boost your willpower. If you hold yourself accountable in your own life, if you know that those reasons of not getting out of the bed are mere excuses, then you would certainly increase your willpower.
4) Set Goals - One of the reasons why people experience a faltering in their will power is the fact that they don’t set their goals. Setting definitive targets is a must.You must ensure that the goal is set with measurable quantities, is specific, attainable, relevant and timely. All of this will certainly help you in enhancing your willpower.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.