Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa KhannaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have been on birth control pills (Krimson 35) since about 9 months now. The last monthly dose got over around 12th Oct, post which I got my periods on 18th Oct (lasted till 22Oct). I had Unprotected sex with my husband twice after that (22nd and 24th) and have not been able to start the new course of pills yet. I plan to start the course today. Can you please advise me on the chances of getting pregnant due to the last two intercourses? I want to avoid pregnancy at this stage. Should I take I pill (or equivalent) today along with new dose of krimson 35?
I have ringworm from 1 month and it is so itchy what can I do to rid of it. By itches it turn dark spot.
Suffering from headache during night time only, housewife, no spectacle, no epidemic, pain starts at upper middle of head and transfer to left, right side of forehead. This happening for last 3-4 days. Walking at night during sleep due to pain, that last for 15-30 minutes. Pain starts at apx 09:30 pm, and no pain after morning.
I have 2 years old baby girl. Her vagina is closed. I want to know is it normal or not? Please advise.
OK would like to reduce my belly fat I am 5.8" height and my weight is 65 KGS is it normal I am feeling pain side of the abdomen at intermittently during moving suggest me some solutions regarding it and tell me was it normal or abnormal? I am loosing hair also please help me sir.
I am 21 years old, I use to go to gym some time stomach get heavy and unable to do well with my physics.
Am having stomach pain and back pain like period times I used to get. But 23rd is my menstruation date and today its 20th is that pregnancy sign? 2-3 days I had vomiting and nausea.
I am taking vegetables salad daily before lunch like raw carrot, reddish, kheer & Beetroot. My doubt / concern is eating raw beetroot is good for health? Or its better to have beetroot juice instead of eating raw beetroot? Which one gives better results. Kindly advice on this.
I am 14 year old boy and have acne at my back and on my face I have used creams and medicines. Now to do? Please tell me.
My mother is having a pain in her heart for last few days, while she used to work in home like washing clothes she used to feel the pain more, she have taken some pain killers but it worked for a moment but not permanent. Kindly send me suggestions.
Dear doctor, I am 19 years Old. My jaw behind the premolar of lower left corner is swelled and cavity is observed in premolar teeth and paining little. What should I do now?
“When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease,” Dr Rajesh Birman says.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
My wife is 56 years old suffering cold/cough and throat problems for the last one week. Used cheston cold and erythromycin. But count get complete relief. Pl advise suitable medicine.
How can I get straight and thicker penis, I need to correct a bend in my penis. And how many time we should masturbate in a week.
Hi, I am 35 years old. I feeling tired and sleepy these days during day hour also. Currently, I am sleeping 7 hours at night. What should do now?
I have dark circles on My face and I am used scar cream from 1week but didn't see any change. So Pl give write solution for remove dark circles on my face.
Are you a runner? In case you are, then it is vital that you understand what your body needs to run extra miles. It's not just about running, it's all about how you can push yourself until the end of finishing line or your target.
Generic Tips for Beginners
- Right shoes- Most Important: Go for specialised running shoes that are easily available in the market now at an affordable price. It is advisable to buy a shoe which is one size up.
- Support- A Must: For women, it's a must to go for a good sports bra. It's meant for flat-chested women as well. This will avoid any kind of discomfort such as sagging of breasts, or even pain and discomfort.
Remember that excess running affects Cooper's ligament that supports the breasts.
If you are a man, go for tight but comfy underwear. That will reduce abrasion.
Keep a close watch: In the initial stage, you should run only comfortable miles. Gear up with a close-fitting comfortable sports outfit so that you can breathe, and your sweat is whipped.
Watch your pace: Running is different than cycling or swimming. Even if you have mastered other sports, go slow with running. Gradual increase is always advisable.
Need a Commitment: Track your progress. Run at least thrice a week.
Specific physio tips
- Run and rest: Rest is equally important. When you run, your body needs time to repair. It means body needs a balance of tissue wear and tear and tissue fortification.
- Know your Injury Cause: You must identify what's the cause of your injury so that accordingly you deal with it. Many websites can help you with that.
- What does your body say? Initially, it's normal that your body aches at few spots. Use a simple formula of RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) However, if it persists, then consult a physiotherapist.
- Toughen: You need to identify your weaknesses so that you work on them to toughen yourself. Calf muscles, glutes and quads are commonly affected. Tough muscles absorb the effect more efficiently.
- Steady: You need to have control on your movements. Poor control leads to adverse effect on running. You can check it by assessing your single leg balance and single knee dip. Check if your body is balanced.
- Stretch your body: This helps you to get rid of muscle tightness or joint stiffness.
- Adapt: Listen to your body and adopt the method of running that gives you painless run.