Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
I have three tiny bumps of molluscum contagiosum near my vulva outer vaginal area. I apply Glizigen gel and apple cider it's hardly ten days I have got it. Should I apply nethg more to get rid of it and us kissing and smooching allowed as I have a partner. Help needed Thank you.
Hello Doc! Is it safe to have sex during 5th month of pregnancy? People around me tell me that one should have sex during pregnancy to get normal delivery is that true?
I got my endometric cyst removal surgery in oct 2014 and I got the focille studies and injections last month for conceiving but it failed. Will I not conceive at all, what is the problem.
My aunt had married about 3 years ago then after 1 year she got divorced and now my question is that if virginity break 1 tme then it comes back or not if yes then in how many time it takes to come back.
I have periods problem? It only bleeds for two days and minimum it should bleed for 5 days? Is there any problem if it is bleeding for 2 days, *
My wife took a contraceptive pill during menses and she is getting heavy blood loss even after the completion of menses dates with heavy pain.
Menopause is the time in a woman’s life at which she cannot procreate anymore. Side effects of pre-menopause, menopause and post menopause, shift incredibly from woman to woman. Nonetheless, normal side effects of menopause incorporate:
- Hot flashes
- Changes in eating habits
- Vaginal dryness and itching
The majority of the side effects connected with menopause really occur during the pre-menopause stage. A few women experience menopause with no complications or disagreeable symptoms. However, others find menopausal side effects crippling and they usually happen during pre-menopause and go on for quite a long time. The symptoms that women experience are basically identified with decreased levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone. Side effects change generally due to the many impacts that these hormones have on the female body.
Your period may not be as regularly as it used to be. You may bleed heavier or lighter than usual, and at times experience spotting. Additionally, your period might be shorter or longer in time length. In case that you do miss your period, try to rule out pregnancy. In case you are not pregnant, a missed period could show the beginning of menopause. In case you start spotting after not having your period for twelve continuous months, try to converse with your specialist to discount any genuine conditions, for example, cancer.
Symptoms of untimely menopause are frequently the same as those seen by women experiencing common menopause and may include:
- Unpredictable or missed periods
- Periods that are heavier or lighter than normal
- Hot flashes (a sudden warmth that spreads over the abdominal area)
- These symptoms are an indication that the ovaries are delivering less estrogen.
- Vaginal dryness (the vagina may likewise get to be distinctly more dry and less adaptable)
- Bladder fractiousness and increased of loss of bladder control (incontinence)
- Emotional changes (crabbiness, mood swings, mellow stress)
- Dry skin, eyes, or mouth
- Diminished sex drive
Keeping in mind the symptoms recorded above, in case that you are less than forty years old and experience any of the accompanying conditions, you need to see your specialist to figure out if you are experiencing untimely menopause:
- You have experienced chemotherapy or radiation
- You or a relative has an immune system issue, for example, hypothyroidism, Graves' infection, or lupus
- You have unsuccessfully attempted to wind up distinctly pregnant for over a year
- Your mom or sister experienced untimely menopause
To analyze untimely menopause, your specialist will in all likelihood carry out a physical exam and extract blood to diagnose different conditions, for example, pregnancy and thyroid illness. He or she may likewise arrange a test to quantify your estradiol levels. Low levels of estradiol, a type of estrogen, can demonstrate that your ovaries are beginning to fall flat. At the point when estradiol levels are beneath thirty, it might show that you have early menopause.
Hello Doctor, My wife two and half month pregnant. From two days onwards she is getting breeding (white.
Hi, i' m 24 yrs old, i' m a new mom. Yet i' m a nursing mom to my baby. My periods started after giving birth. It continued for 2 weeks and furtherly stopped. Im giving breastfeeding to my 5 months old baby. But again after 4 months, again my menopause have started. But I can see heavy flow than my older menopause. This is first time, i' m getting heavy menopause, tampering for the very 3 hours. This is my 3rd day. Still having heavy flow. Y it occurs? is there any problem? I afraid of it.
We are married for the past one and half year. We are trying for a child for the past 2 months. My wife is always telling my penis never fits. So she is asking for a sex toys first and try mine is that ok? her vagina is very small I can do fingering but don't know what to do ?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex approx 20-25 days before. But her periods not started yet. More than 9 days are over than her usual date of periods. Please suggest some ayurvedic remedy to avoid pregnancy or any medicine to abort early pregnancy.
Last month I got my menstrual cycle on time. This month there is no sign of getting it till yet. It has been delayed by 2 weeks till now. What should I do?
I have hormonal problem. Today is my 12th day of periods I have also anemia what should I do for stopping my period problem?
I have Burning sensation in vagina. Me and my husband were having sex, we used condom. But I am having burning sensation in vagina. The burning sensation still persists even after 3days of not having sex. Need help with Cause and cure for this burning.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.