Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa AnandYour feedback matters!
Due to sweat my vagina start itching ,I wash Dan with my regular bath soap or sometimes in rashes I apply coconut oil or baby powder, is it safe, or washing with V wash is gud is it gud for vagina.
I am suffering from Acne on my face for a long time. Can I get a permanent solution for this. Now it's spread to my shoulder and back also. I need a permanent solution. I used to remove the acne with my fingers and my face is now with full of pores. Please help me.
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern. The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult a doctor without any further delay.