Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deena GuptaYour feedback matters!
I got my periods on 29 january for da month o feb I got my periods fast. So wen do I expect my next period?
My wife is 4months pregnant and doctor suggested for triple test. I want to know what is the use of this test.
Hi, I am 31 years old female, I feel severe pain in legs and back, also my tummy didn't back in shape after my baby who is now 2 yr old, please suggest.
Polycystic ovarian disease can only be treated with a proper diet. The recommended dietary pattern is as follows:-
1. Drink ample water with a big no to junk food.
2. Has to avoid fried and heavy food items.
3 whole grains and food with a high fibre is recommended like oats, soyabean, tofu, flaxseed.
4. Consumption of berries. Along with diet, a proper exercise can always help a pcod patient.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on her sixth day of cycle (11 April) and took unwanted 72 today (13 April, 10 am). Can we have unprotected sex today without risk of pregnancy?
Hi. I am 23 year female. I had a laparoscopic surgery for the removal of a paraovarian cyst. The surgeon only removed the cyst. The cyst was sent for histopathology. I am very scared. Please tell me what is histopathology and it's use? Can the cyst will be malignant. Please help.
I am 19 years old. I had pregnancy symptoms but when I test it comes negative. How I can confirm pregnancy.
There is a 6.5 cm size of cyst in left ovary of my wife. Is there any cure in homeopath or I should go to operate it ?
Hi, Dr. my course of Deviry tablets of 3 cycle was finished on 21st Nov and my last period start on 7th dec. I have done unprotected sex on 17th dec in missionary position, according to 27days monthly periods cycle next periods start on 3rd Jan. So now tell me how many chances of conceiving and what precautions to bhe taken to conceive. And when should I take urine pregnancy test. please reply Dr. and another Doctors also. I will be very thankful to all of yours answers.
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv My last sex partner has done hiv test and the result says that no hiv so I can not get affected by hiv or there are chances for getting affected with Hiv.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.