Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deena Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deena GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had sex in feb wid my hubby i took unwanted 72 my cycle date is 3 m not in periods is there chances of pregnancy ?.
My periods ended on 26th August and I had unprotected sex with my husband on 31st August and so I took unwanted 72 within-30 min after that. It has been a week today there is nothing happening. I am worried please help me.
In my vagina or uterus is swelling nd I think it sores (ghao) or chota sa gilti hogya h nd trouble in while passing urine or toilet. Severe pain l.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am not getting periods this month. Last month June 30 I got periods. But in July I dint get. May I know the reason? If any pcod problem or something else? Before dat it was regular.
I have vaginal yeast infection from last 3 months. I took a treatment from local gynecologist but still having problems what should I do?
Apple cider vinegar has unparalleled health and beauty benefits although it is mostly viewed as a salad dressing or a preservative that can be used in pickles/sauces. In reality, it is a very useful ingredient for most of our health needs. In a medical perspective, apple cider vinegar is as essential as any medicine that is kept at home.
Checkout handful of its countless health benefits.
1. Prevents indigestion- having a spoonful of apple cider vinegar with a bit of honey just before a meal ensures that your digestion process is carried out quite easily. Having a bit of it in the morning decreases the chances of indigestion as well.
2. Reduces dandruff- a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar applied on your scalp prevents and reduces dandruff. Apple cider vinegar changes the ph level of your scalp causing it to harden and not allow dandruff to recur.
3. Reduces pimples/acne- apple cider vinegar is a natural skin toner and anti bacterial substance that changes the ph level of your skin reducing and preventing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
4. Treats bad breath- gargle your mouth with some apple cider vinegar to instantly kick out bad breath. Mixing the vinegar with water and gargling everyday effectively cures any chronic bad breath problems very quickly.
5. Treats hiccups- when water, candies and ginger fail in stopping your hiccups, gulp down a mixture of apple cider vinegar and warm water in equal quantities. Apple cider vinegar is said to soothe the nerves causing an instant halt in recurring hiccups.
6. Lowers cholesterol levels- several researches claim that the consumption of apple cider vinegar reduces the level of cholesterol. A person can continue the same diet but the mere inclusion of two tablespoons of this vinegar can help tacking high cholesterol effectively. It is highly recommended for heart patients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.