Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Food is not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
My sister is 38 years old and she was told that the tubes were blocked. Is there any best treatment for the same and possibilities for becoming pregnant.
Is it normal to have a brown discharge or bleeding between two periods after stopping oral contraceptives from last period cycle? For how many days it may lasts? If not normal then what may be the reasons ?
My wife have so much pain in every period after delivery since 1 year. What be can do for relief. Next time she will be able for pregnancy.
I am 29 yrs old and now a days I am 23weeks pregnant. I am suffering from thyroid problem since 2011. From last month I am suffering by itching in boDy specially in my boobs and there was a some stretchmarks are visible. itching is mostly more in night and also pain in my legs. Please help me to know that it is safe for my baby?
I am 33 years old female married. I got to know that there is swelling on my tube. Doctor says it's like TB. Homeopathic doctor says it's due to my past life depression as I have gone through bad days. It is affecting my whole body. What might be the problem? What should I do?
Doctor after my period someday a transparent liquid is coming from my vagina. And also if my husband used to stimulate me then also it is coming. Can you tell me doctor is good and why it is coming.
I am getting negative result in my urine test but I have missed my periods by 4 days now. I have taken the urine test both at home and at Lab, both the results are negative. Can I be pregnant? I am not ready yet. Every month for the last 1 year, I was getting my period around 6th and 8th of every month, this month it's delayed by 4 days. Last month, I was taking some medicine's for cough and cold, will that medicine cause delay in my periods? What could be the other reasons, I am testing negative in urine test but not getting my periods. Please help, what should I do?
I am 25 years old female . I have a long lasting problem of irregular menstruation since after my puberty . Initially when I bleed it was going ok for almost a year after that a pause of 5 or 6 months occurred then it bleed so everyone even my mom said its normal it happens being at an early stage of life . Who knew that it will take a disastrous phase as such. After that the problem started irregular menses sometimes a gap of 7 or 8 months occur and it never bleed until I take medicine or go to a doctor . It is a girl like me that I have been going under continuous treatment since then but still my problem is the same. In the starting I temporarily took a homeopathic treatment but the doctor said that this is a hormonal problem and it can not be cured but he prescribed me some medicine to let it bleed. After that I went to homeopathic doctor and spent there some 5 to 6 months but wasn't satisfied. After that I went for a bigger homeopathic doctor, this time I was 16 years of age and there I had a long treatment of about 5 years. Here also my problem was not cured completely , every time when I take medicine tgen only it bleeds and sometimes even after having medicines it got irregular then the doctor changes the medicine and then I bleed. There also sometimes a long gap of 5 to 6 months happened somehow and I got so disappointed. However I continued my treatment and after sometime I got through a Unani Hakim and tried tp give it a chance. He assured me that cases like this used to come to me and he had solved each and every case. I got some hope and started treatment there. His medicines were quite costly but I did not give up. And I sticked there for almost 3 years. His medicines were quite effective but my problem was like what to say. I gave up my treatment there and somehow there developed a feeling inside me that there is no doctor in this world who can cure me I will have to rely on medicines for a vast phase of my life. After that I again went to halopathy, this time a bigger doctor he asked to have some test and USG of lower abdomen. Then after going through the reports he told me that there are cyst inside there and that is the reason for the irregular menstruation. Anyhow he again told me the same thing there is no particular medicine for it you need to exercise, lose weight and have light diet etc. After that I heard of a very nice homeopathic doctor and he is an expert in solving critical cases. Now I have decided that whatever happens this will be my final doctor whether good or bad I will stick to him and now I am undergoing his treatment since 1 and a half year. His medicines are effective and he somehow assures me that tbe problem will be solved definitely but now after seeing such complications I doubt this line but anyways keeping an optimistic approach towards life, hoping to get well soon. By the way if you have any solution to my problem then do send me the details. Thank you.
Thanks for their commitment for health and fitness
Yeah everyone has its unique identity in its odors too but when it comes torturing its unhealthy
Bad body odors (breath, sweat even when urine n stool has normal but bad odor due to normal pitta).
When its notable bad (vitiated pitta to be treated) please consult your (ayurveda doctor)
Family physician to get medical condition.
Yeah diet also plays role to manage the body odors.
October heat may boost all these body odors so consider to detox in this season.
Sure all your near n dear one will note the thing.
Have happy n healthy living.
This golden spice, used in almost every meal in india is very valuable.
-it is a very powerful healer. It prevents growth of cancer cells and thus can prevent cancer.
-its anti-inflammatory properties reduces swelling caused due to pain and also reduces severity of pain caused due to arthritis.
-it is also said to prevent alzheimer's disease.
-this spice also acts as an antioxidant that helps lower cholesterol.
I am having sex with my wife by using condoms. But we don't like to use condom and don't want child for one more year. So is there any suggestion? As I have heard ejaculating inside her on certain days of her cycle won't make her pregnant?
Hi, I want to know about vaginal labia minora. My vaginal lips are loss and my vaginal hole also lose. Is there any treatment form which I regain my virginity!
I am 31 years, having pain in stomach and back upper side from morning, having period from yesterday. I didn't take anything from morning expect green tea and plain water, please suggest me which medicine I need to take though I too one medicine for gastric but didn't relief.
I am 34 yrs. I got periods june 8, 2016. Later I did not get periods. What are the chances of getting pregnancy. For how many days egg will release in women?
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.