Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dayanand Khattri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dayanand KhattriYour feedback matters!
Even after taking precautions my cholesterol level is not getting controlled. Please suggest how to control cholesterol ?
With increasing age, our body and skin starts to loose it's original tenacity and texture. Individuals in their mid 40s and upwards have the effects on aging well visible on them. Therefore they tend to look for solutions which will help them to recover their original skin smoothness and texture back. One such aesthetic treatment is Laser skin tightening treatment. It is a very popular method, with thousands of individuals, both men and women undergoing the procedure to tighten their skin which makes them to look better and less aged.
What is laser skin tightening treatment?
Laser skin tightening treatment involves the proper and medicated use of infrared lasers to tighten the human skin, which is possible by heating up the collagen underneath our skin’s surface resulting in the skin to go tight. This helps to get rid of laggy skin, wrinkles and other aging related skin effects. It is a non-surgical process and the effects are seen almost immediately within minutes or hours.
Benefits of the treatment
- You might be wondering what are the benefits that you will get if you undergo such a procedure and even feel nervous because of the method it follows.
- Those who undergo the treatment, tend to see the results within a matter of minutes after the process is conducted.
- The skin retains back it's original texture and tactile nature.
- The skin gets even more tight after a few weeks and months making the individual look younger than his or her age.
- The entire process does not involve any kind of injections or cut, which makes it absolutely painless.
- The use of laser is swift and efficient, making the patient feel much confident and less fearful during it.
- The laser treatment, being a nonsurgical treatment, does not involve any side effects or recovery. It is minimally evasive when compared to other treatments.
- More than that, it is much cheaper than extensive surgical treatments.
- So as you can see that there are a lot of benefits which you get when you opt for a laser tightening treatment, to give yourself a new makeover.
However, even though the process does not involve any risk, you should always consult a specialist doctor about whether it is safe for you to conduct the treatment or not. You should never incline towards the risk of doing it without consultation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear sir, madam meri age 25 years hai or mere hair bahut jaada tut rhe hath lagane se bhi ab me hair rootz hair fall capsule aate h wo le rha hu kya mere baal tut ne ruk jayege aage se to baal tut tut kr ganjo ki tarah se ho gya hu pls meri help kare kya product sahi h ya iske saath or kuch bhi lena h.
I was suffering from tooth pain badly after checking dentist found cavity in left side down molar he suggested for root canal and we did but after passing many days of root canal also my tooth is paining a lot not able to find out where exactly it pain, xray are also normal please tell me how may I get rid of taking painkillers n pain, please help.
I am shreya shetty afe 16 female, I have been having neck pain for like 2 days I tried some sprays still not working. What should I do?
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!