Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dayanand Khattri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dayanand KhattriYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I have light stomach and back pain in last 4-5 days, I take a Tab. Dicolive - Mr. for pain & Liv - 52 for stomach pain but no any permanent relief, please suggest a proper treatment.
Which food have to taken in viral infection and dengue and in digestion How much amount of of water we should drink daily Which fruits is more important.
I am 26 years old female and my weight is 66 its and my height is 5.4 (162.5) h want to reduce my weight and I done lots of efforts for this but not working currently I am doing yoga and walk at night please suggest me my standard weight should be how I reduce my weight .pls.
I have continuous pain in head, doc asked it might be due to high uric acid or high blood pressure, which I have. Suggest what to di.
I want to eat aswanghda but kya ye mere height to increase nahi krega, my height is 6 f 2 in my age is 17. I want to increase my height more please tell me.
I'm 20 years old male. My hair is falling everyday & I can't control the hair fall. What should I do for this disease?
A widely used surgical procedure, laparoscopy involves the insertion of certain surgical instruments, small tubes and video cameras in your abdomen through small incisions and cuts. This procedure is used to diagnose a number of ailments such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases to name a few. Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
1. Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality
This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
2. Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
3. Myth: If you have large fibroids and ovarian cysts, you can't have them removed through a laparoscopy
False. Even though the incisions made by a laparoscopy are really small, they still allow the safe removal of large abdominal structures by the use of certain devices. For example, a cylindrical tool known as morcellator can be inserted through a laparoscopic incision and be used to remove large fibroids and ovarian cysts.
4. Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Doctor please advise my wife Age 28 is suffering from migraine headache with photophobia n phonophobia past many years does it lead to depression n suicidal intention ? I'm concerned .
Going up to a frozen entrée from your freezer, following the simple 'how to cook' instructions on the back, and popping it into the microwave oven can come up with a meal that took a total of not more than five minutes. And it is a modern amenity utilized in maximum American households. These days, a microwave is seen as 'almost impossible' to do without. Every single home owns a microwave oven.
How Microwave Works?
Microwave cooking is done through a process called radiation. Through light radiation, heat is produced, which helps in cooking the food at a specific temperature. For every food item; there is an absolute temperature which helps to prepare that food evenly. Since the cooking is done through radiation, the cooking time is reduced by 1/3rd of the regular cooking time. Microwave cooking process is both time-saving and energy efficient.
The question is 'is it really healthy to cook your food in a microwave?' Although the microwave is used widely across the globe, owing to the time saving and hassle-free features, it is the most preferred gadget for the kitchen. Some people still have doubt that cooking food with microwaves somehow makes food less healthy by killing the nutrients of food. Is microwave food really unhealthy?
The food cooked through radiation is often considered unhealthy as any kind of radiation is harmful to our body. Below are some points mentioned, which will help you make a wiser choice:
- The dielectric energy produced by the emission of microwave creates molecular friction for heating up the food items which also disrupts the healthy structure of food, hence destroying the healthy nutrients of the food.
- During the heating process of food through microwave, B12 vitamins found in raw meat and milk are destroyed or lessen by 40% as compared to conventional heating.
- There is plenty of packed food which comes with microwave-safe plastic packaging, but little do we realize that all the toxins in the plastic are transferred into the food. A plastic wrap contains elements like BPA, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), benzene, toluene, and xylene which can prove to be extremely harmful to the body.
- The non-ionizing radiation of the microwave increases the number of white blood cells along with cholesterol levels, resulting in changes in blood cells and heart rate.
- A microwave produces 2.4GHz radiation, which instantly affects the heart rate and heart rate variability. If you are experiencing an irregular heartbeat or eating microwave cooked food on a regular basis, the time has now come for you to stop this habit today.
Technology has undoubtedly made our lives easier; they are economical, energy efficient and time-saving. But excessive use of technology can harm us in ways that can't be imagined. Eating microwave cooked food can be dangerous as the heating is done through the radiation process which is not suitable for the human body. Also, the nutrients present in the food items are destroyed during heating, you can just feel full when you eat the microwave cooked food, nut without any nutrients. Hence, the time has come for you to stop eating the microwaved meal or at least lessen the intake of microwaved food to live a healthy life and maintain a proper diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!