Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dayanand KhattriYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old. I know all the benefits of waking up early. But I am so lazy that I don't take any efforts to wake up early. Even I feel if someone can give me glass of water when I am thirsty. I am very less productive. I find someone to do the task on my behalf. I have lots of books purchased but did not finish any. I take lot of resolution but one disturbance makes it down. Am I suffering from any psychological disorder? How do I improve myself? How do I improve my will power to achieve my goals.
Allergy is a response of the immune system. It only occurs when a harmless substance attacks the body and it tries to attack it by creating antibodies as a triggering response. While there could be a lot of triggering agents, some of the basic ones include dust, food, and dander. Conventional allergies can be easily treated with medicines and environment changes whereas chronic allergies need medical attention. Either way there exists some great natural supplements which when applied can immediately deal with seasonal and occasional allergies:
- Probiotics: Natural probiotic supplements include kombucha, yogurt, sauerkraut etc. They are known to assist the immune system and can alter the course of allergy. The fermentation of probiotic produces good bacteria that assist the immune system.
- Quercetin: It is a bioflavonoid that can be found in beans, onions, red wine, leafy vegetables, apples, etc. They have anti-oxide and anti-inflammatory properties can give allergies a run for their money. Research suggests that quercetin contains certain substances that successfully block allergy creating elements.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D plays get strokes in fighting allergies and setting the immune system right. They can successfully stop the development of allergies in the body. The body fetches the right level of vitamin D with a 10 minutes walk in the sunlight.
- Stinging Nettle: This is a plant that effectively counters allergy by fighting with symptoms such as a headache, anaphylaxis, migraines etc. The anti-inflammatory properties of this herb fight allergy symptoms instantly.
- Butterbur: This again is a herb that contains medicinal properties and can successfully counter allergic symptoms. A study found that butterbur is as effective as a certain allergic medicine such as Zyrtec. Another good thing about this supplement is the fact that they do not put a person to sleep like other allergic drugs.
- Steam inhalation: When hot steam is accompanied with eucalyptus oil, tea tree, rosemary oil, myrtle oil and inhaled for about 20 minutes, instant relief is expected. For patients with chronic allergy, this natural supplement can be tried twice in a day.
- Lemon oil: Lemon oil is one of the versatile agents for treating allergies. It fixes the immune system, drains lymphatic fluid and detoxifies liver toxins. They can also be used as a disinfectant for washing clothes and home.
- Honey: Honey is one of the most tested agents for countering allergy. They can create greater tolerance to pollens and is widely considered as one of the most effective long-term solutions for chronic allergy patients.
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin that is extremely effective for treating cold and allergy. Being a disinfectant, turmeric can instantly arrest allergic symptoms.
- Astragalus: It is a Chinese herb, which has proved to be mighty effective for treating allergy over the years. Its anti-inflammatory properties can arrest allergic symptoms such as sneezing, asthma and itching.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I was smoking marijuana on daily basis. At that time my bp was 115/80. Then I had dengue. I quit it suddenly due to dengue. I did not smoke it from 45 days. Am feeling well now but my bp stays 140/90. So suddenly it increased after quitting marijuana. What can I do to lower my bp and keep it in normal range again? How long recovery will take to bring it on normal level?
I had to take an ipill sometime in November. After that my periods extended from the regular 5-6 days to 7-8 days. The first day starts with spotting and the last two three days end with spotting. My cycle came back to a gap of 28 days In a months time after the pill was taken. But I chummed twice in the month of May. The first cycle ended on 3rd May and the next began on 19th may. In June I started chumming on the 16th and hoped it would get back to normal. But I have started chumming on the 8th of July which is again a week earlier. I was diagnosed of having PCOD last April but the doctor had said I wouldn't need any medication until I get married or plan to have a child. Only regular exercising was recommended. I have started developing pimples on cheeks since May and they have never come out before. I have been told that these generally come due to hormonal imbalances. What should I do about the irregular cycles and related issues?
My hair is becoming white. Please suggest me some remedy. My skin is also dark please help me for that also.
I feel stool pressure. But when I go to bathroom very small amount of stool comes out. Pressure remains always. What could be the reason. There is no presence of blood in potty.
My brother have got a heavy stomach pain some days before. After the scan report, there is a small stone is formed in the way of urine. After some activities, he relieved from it (he eat only juice and water items at that time), is there any chance for stone formation? could he take oil items more?
My elder brother is suffering from diabetes from 2 years. Yesterday his report shows 268 blood pressure high. What to do now?
I am 21 years old young boy. I am working as web developer. And I am looking very thin boy. Please suggest how to maintain my body?
Please tell about types of asthma & its reason in childhood. Prevention from asthma & diet. Which food is prohibited for asthmatic children?
Me nd my gf had unprotected sex she got pregnant and we aborted the child on a very early stage she bleeded for 2 days continously and even passed the blood clots but from past two months she is not getting periods and nw she is feeling stomach ache her breasts r feeling heavier and even mood swings nd she is feeling like her periods r coming so we had unprotected sex again but now two days hav passes but she is likw no periods yet what it could be is she pregnant again or she will never get her periods back we are too much worried and afraid to go to doc plz suggest what can be done
My leg knee is slipping sometimes and I feel like a leg breaking my left leg knee its happened on 1 year ago fault for weight lifting up all body weight and fall in left knee that time I can't walk any more please tell us know what happen.
I am 19 years old. I am a male. This year I will sit a important exam. Since may I can't sleep. So I have several headache. Can you please solve my problem?
I am 22 years old male. I have stomach ache from last 1 year. It always happened in summers. Due to this my stomach size also increased. So suggest me best medicine to reduce stomach size. Thank you.
I am from delhi, now I shifted Bangalore from last 8 month. I an facing some kind of skin problem, in which when my body temperature increases because of sun or some exercise I feel kind of itching (like charging current in body) in full body, it is very irritating please help?
I have irregular periods that occurs once in 50 to 55 days and I am 42 years old. What is the natural way out for a regular mensural cycle.
I want to know about symptoms of dengue swine flue and low blood pressure. Also tell me about precautions taken against dengue and swine flue.
Treatment of Infertility by Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy