Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dayanand KhattriYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I m chetan. I m 23 years old I m doing marketing job. My daily bike running is 60-70 km. So I tired about backbone pain. So please help me what to do?
I have pimple on face and how many try to remove pimple but not remove and dark spots of pimple and I see my face that time I am irritating and sad. How should be try to remove pimples.
I am very passionate about bodybuilding but my ankle bone is weak I guess, because when I start my weight training my medial malleolus bone were start coming out very much. And now I am not felt comfortable in my ankles when I walk. So what should I do I do not want to leave bodybuilding. I have also a habit of masturbation whenever I felt stressed I do hand job very much ,so is this all happen to me is because of this?
I am 19 years old boy. My present height is 5.7 feet. Nd weight is 60 kg. How can I increase my height. Any exercise. Or any. Diet.
Sir my cousin suffering from hair fall everyday a lots of hair fall from his head what can I do for this please help.
Hello sir, I need medicine about tapeworm in my stomach since 2 years when I go toilet I saw 3 or 4 tapeworm came so when I take it albendazole or mebendazole it paining n vomiting please help me which medicine I take help me do it every 3 months I saw worm n itching.
Stomach problems and increased amount of mucus in tools or something else which looks like white liquid.
Hiii sir/madam, I am karthik 21 years old, my problem is up to my19 years I am very slim and at that time I got typhoid fever after taking medicines I became belly fat and thigh fat and also my weight is increased from 48 to 65 with in 2 years, so please suggest me to reduce thigh fat and belly fat.
I have hair fall problem since 2 years. I use shampoo twice in a week but it's still falling. Suggest me some solution which avoid my hair problem.
Extreme dry mouth, throat, nose and eyes. What can I do? I just was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome. I think this may be the reason for everything dryng up. The most disconcerting thing is my dry mouth and throat. My vocal cords are constantly burning; it even hurts to talk. Foods, toothpaste, spices, etc. And even plain water burns my vocal chords.
Mujhe hamesa fever jaise lagta hai aur sardi bhi rehti hai aur nose bhi band rehta hai. Please advise.
There is a problem on teeth! I removed my one teeth and after all there is always pain in my next teeth! Why?
I'm looking for an Ayurvedic way to manage my Diabetes. Is there any ayurvedic medicine available to to fully cure Diabetes
I have never got my period on time and this month I missed it by almost 15 days and still didn't get it. Its making me v frustrated. I eat fruits mainly pomegranate, n anjeer n lots of greenies. I also took some iron tablets.. But still no change.. I'm told I'm anaemic.. But in spite of all this too, I never get them on time. Its becoming very annoying every month
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.