Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Some time near my heart muscles get strength out with small pain not more serious. It start from stomach strengthening up to heart. Sugesst solution.
Iam a 55 years lady, homemaker, weight: 84 kgs. Height 5 feet 2 incs, I am getting very bad pain in my heel. It is from 3-4 months now I am taking tablets e. G. Jointrix, and Dicimax but no use. I have almost stopped eating non veg also as advised by my doctor, as my uric acid level was little high. I have also stopped calcium tab softshel. The pain is very bad on my left heel, which also gives a burning sensation sometimes. Please suggest some good medicine to get rid of my heel pain. I am taking Olmigem H40 for BP. 1 tab daily morning.
I am having too much back pain all the time. And i think its due to my work because from morning to night i have to sit only due to this, there is a pain in my back. Kindly tell me solution about this. I am very fed up with this. Even in night im not getting proper sleep due to this pain. Please suggest me what to do? My age is 23 only.
I have been having this weird tingling sensation in fingertips. Not all but the big toes and the index fingers in my hand for sometime. Now, from yesterday, there is a slight pain in my left big toe. It's not due to any injury, it just feels that someone is pressing certain nerves there. I am not a diabetic, no history of any major or minor disease, I also undergo routine health checkups and there has not been any thing to take note of except uric acid around 6. I was trying to read something about this on internet when I came across the term'paraesthesia' There is no numbness in the affected part and currently in not under any sort of stress either. Please suggest the proper course of action.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.