Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DattuYour feedback matters!
My wife is unable to feed breast milk . Baby not sucjing the nipple so using breast pump to feed and also giving lactogen 1 .baby is 10 days old . Please advise if lactogen 1 can be given and also safe method to feed breast milk incase baby is not taking directly from breast. Baby's weight at the time of birth is 3.25 kg Amit.
Meri normal period aaj ki date 4 din baad he. Aur sex 2 din se chal rahi he. Kya me unwanted 72 pill kha sakti hu. Pill nahi lene se bhi hogi kya? Please ans me best solution.
Hello docters mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai mere periods 3 ko regular aate hai but 6 ko meine check kia to result positive tha but second line bhut halki thi to mujhe docter ke pass kab jana chaiye aur kaun kaun si precaution leine chaiye aur mere navratre bhi chal rahe hai please give me right decision.
I am 23 years old girl and my left vocal cord is not moving from last 2 months, so I can not talk clearly. I am using steroids tablets even though there is no improvement.
Mere wife ki pregnancy Rokna hai. Abhi wo 45 days se pregnant hai. Sex kiya tha 9 July 2016 tabse usko periods nhi aye. To hame ye bacha nhi chahiye. Hum kya Kare. Konsi medicine le.
On first day of mensuration, should we take pain killer if there will be severe stomach pain? please help.
My girlfriend took contraceptive at 5 p.m and had iron tablets at 10 p.m .will it occur any problem regarding pregnancy?
Last year she got delivery of baby girl in month of August, but she do not get monthly period not yet what must do by her. Please tell me.
Sir my friend is 18 years old she had a unsafe sex. And she had taken a ipill after sex. This is her first sex. Now she is feeling stomach pain. Is she in safe hands. Please let me now.
Hello sir. I am married women since after 7 month I have no pregnancy. Every tested has been done for both. My menstrual is regular. But bleeding quantity less use two day. Please suggest what can do.
My grand son 3 months baby based on mother's breast feed and milk is not sufficient. Almost in exhausting stage Please suggest to come out of this problem and to feed the baby with sufficient milk. Also suggest the best bottle feeder to suit to the little mouth of baby to drink the milk through bottle feeder
Hii my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (19 week) there HB 9.8 and RDW-16 fl what I be done.
Hello. Doctor. I am not getting my period since 1 month. The expected date was 24th Oct. And I have done kit test. It was negative. So I had consult my doctor. She has given me tab deviry 10 mg to get my period. Can you let me know is there any side effect of this tablet. Cause I am feeling nausea.
I need to know if taking I pill effects periodical monthly cycle. Because this month my wife consumed an ipill and within a week her cycle started which was scheduled normally in the end of this month. Please advice.
I'm pregnant. My baby heart rate is 149bpm in 8th week and b160bpm in 11th week. I'm very curious about my baby gender. Any one tellmee what baby I'm having.
I am 50 years old female suffering from insomnia, depression,anxiety,migraine, suffer from hot flashes in night. My uterus is removed due to fibroid but ovaries are intact. I have gone through hormonal tests and it is normal. Whether this is condition of menopause or some neuro problem or phycological problem. What should I do.?
My girl and I had sex first time yesterday night and I happened like her hymen got broken and the blood also came out but the blood is not stopping still little blood is coming out is it natural or there is some problem.
We have been trying to have a baby since last 8 months. My wife is 29. Everytime my wife periods gets delayed but with no results. Recently she was diagnosed with endometeriosis and got a laprascopic done. Even though the procedure started after she started bleeding, to our surprise, we came to know she was pregnant but miscarrying. Doctor said endometerisis is not the cause of miscarriage. We have been asked to start trying for a baby after 3 months. I would like to know what could be the causes for her miscarriage ? Could it be endometeriosis ?
Pregnancy is one of the most transformative experiences in the life of a woman. Every moment of pregnancy is filled with intense joy and anticipation. However, due to massive hormonal fluctuations during this time period, there can be moments of unexplained depression and distress. This happens mostly due to the metamorphosis that the body undergoes in order to accommodate the growth and development of a new life. During this time, innumerable physical changes take place.
Other major change that can vary from one woman to another depends on their lifestyle, general health, diet and self-care routine. Another important factor to consider is the kind of drugs that the doctors prescribe which can affect the body in different ways.
Ways in which your body transforms during pregnancy
- Skin: The rise in the levels of oestrogen often provides the “pregnancy glow” to the skin. It can temporarily make the skin look even toned and healthy. However, it may also affect the skin in a negative manner; give rise to blotchy pigmentation, rashes, under eye dark circles. The increase in oil secretion causes acne outbreaks. Stretch marks are common problems that do not seem to go easily. These are visible mostly near the abdomen and on the limbs.
- Hair: On a regular basis, almost 100 hair strands fall out, and new hair strands take their place. This continues in a cyclical process. During pregnancy, the follicles are mostly locked in a growing phase that causes a surge in the volume of hair. After the birth of the baby, the extra follicles start falling out and this phase can cause a lot of distress to the new mother. However, with proper care and medication, the excessive hair fall should be in control in a month or two.
- Bodyache: Back pain, especially in the pelvic or lower back region is one of the most common occurrences in the advanced stages of pregnancy. This is accompanied by headaches, swollen legs or tingly, numb feeling in the hands. The substantial increase in water retention is most visible in the legs and feet and may make walking or standing painfully difficult. Varicose veins develop and worsen during pregnancy. The sudden, yet temporary weight gain causes difficulty in movement.
- Digestion: The digestive system slows done during pregnancy. This happens due to a number of chemical secretions, hormones and in most cases, the inability to remain physically active as before. This leads to a rise in acidity, indigestion and most commonly, constipation.
- Incontinence: The pressure on the urethra can lead to difficulty in urination and cause incontinence.
- Heart, lungs and blood pressure: The heart has to work harder than before and pump extra blood to the growing baby within the womb. This causes an increase in the pulse rate and blood circulation throughout the baby. The blood pressure fluctuates and may drop down during the second trimester as the pregnancy hormones often cause the blood vessels to relax. This is often the reason for dizziness and disorientation during pregnancy. In case of patients with hypertension, the blood vessels may constrict and can create a medical emergency situation.
- Breasts: The increase in progesterone and estrogen, and the milk producing hormone ‘prolactin’ create visible changes in the breasts. This includes darkening of the areola, increase in the blood flow to the breasts, erection and hypersensitivity in the nipples and the growth in the milk sacs, ducts and lobes.
Most of these symptoms improve and disappear in a few weeks after child birth and the body starts recovering. The sheer exhaustion of childbirth takes a toll on the physical and mental health of the mother. There is utmost need of rest and proper nutrition. There is no need to rush to heal yourself, it is best left to nature along with a few guidelines that your doctor will help you with.