Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Das
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DasYour feedback matters!
It is supposed to start my period on 5 or 6 of this month but still not started and i got sex last 18 february and i didn' t let the sperm there and it tested two times shows negative. And stilll no period plese help me.
Dear Dr. I am 25 years old girl. I want to know whether there is a permanent treatment for pcos. Can a girl with pcos become a mother. Is this problem common these days in girl. Is this a very big problem and will there be any problem in conceiving.
My wife is suffering from irregular periods. She is not having periods from last 8 months that is after 2 months of marriage. We have consult 5-6 doctors, she got periods for 1 months but that is also not normal and for 4 days only when we were doing her treatment with known doctor. As per my mother (Mother in law of patient) she would be having the same problem before marriage also, and the doctors also asking about back history, but my wife was not having this problem before marriage. So please I humbly request you tell me that is it necessary that for the above mentioned case there should be a back history means before marriage also she was facing the same issue or this happen after marriage also because all doctors to whom we consult they are also telling the same that this is the first case that we are handling in which patient having this issue after marriage only not before marriage. She is not having periods from last 7-8 months. So I humbly request you please tell my answer and suggest what I do next it very important and urgent.
i am suffering for pcos from 3years. My main problem is very very low menstrual flow, just 2 or 3 drops .I did not need to wear a pad. I am not overweight I am underweight ,my weight is just 40 kg I also suffering from hirthuism. I eat allopathy medicine for 3 years, doctor give me oc oils. Now I am on homeopathic treatment from 2 years, but did not get any result, my period flow is extremely low, It is present in just few seconds and it comes after 45 days. How can get a normal period flow?
It's been six months since I got married but I am having problems when doing intercourse with my husband. I got too much nervous and all excitement go away when trying to penetrate. I have tried the finger technique as suggested by a gynaecologist which works but when trying to do intercourse I am unable to do it. I need advise what to do as we want to plan a baby too in next 1- 2 months.
Respected Doctor, Please suggest any medicine, if there will be any retained product in uterine, after taking contra pills for abortion. Waiting for reply & hope for best medicine by your end. Warm Regards.
I had sex with my gf after that she had her periods which was not as before only blood droplets. Where coming out only once an hour bt the pregnancy results were negative and now after 20 days she is feeling that something scratching inside her vagina is she pregnant.
Hello sir/madam I'm 21 year old & I just cuddled with my girlfriend but I didn't inserted my pennies to her vagina but I ejaculated above of her vagina will she become pregnant.
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.