Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan KumarYour feedback matters!
My age is 38 years old I am suffering from diabetes from 10 years now my ppp is 380 mg and my fasting is 290 mg. I take medicine" early mv2" take on empty stomach in morning and night another medical I take another medicine" istamet 50/1000 mg"; at night after food I also aware sugar. please help to control diabetes.
Dear Sir, I am facing pain in left testicle more then right testicle and that pain goes to left leg and abdomen. And also facing balanitis. Using cream candid -B for it but helps till application. After that again it becomes red and foreskin and glans pains lot. Please advice the medicine soon.
I often go through continuous sneezing, my nose blocks & sometimes it does blows. The attacks comes 4-5 time's in a month & it only stops when I intake antibiotics.
Dear Sir, I am 29 yrs old. Just wanted to know that what should be my diet, in vegetable what shall I eat and in fruits which all I can eat, reason behind asking this is I am having sugar now. Kindly advice.
I have body pain, I also checked BP which come 130 to 90 for last 5 days, I don't take high salt in my food, I am just 30 years old, please advise,
I am getting up at 7am. I will have a coffee and start exercising at 7: 30. Is this a correct procedure? Can I exercise in empty stomach? I do abs workout and other warm up exercises.
I have a problem that is my eyes is too small. My eye vision is good but. When ever anyone looking to my face and say me your eyes was too small. It decrease your smartness. Can any one tell me how to increase my eye size to be increase good look of my face pls suggest me any method. I will be thank full to all.
I am feeling dehydrated from two days. I am drinking six glasses of water daily then why am feeling dehydrated. Please tell me a home based solutions.
Can you tell me the details about the treatment to increase the sperm production? An year before, I took medications such as sizodon and torvate chrono 300. As a result, I can hardly see any amount of sperm. All I can see is a drop of transparent liquid while masturbation. I asked for help before and one doctor said it's completely treatable and he wanted to know my food habits. I mostly consume cooked rice and got no drinking or smoking habits. What are the foods that I should intake to increase the sperm production? Please help!
Pichhle Feb me medicine lane k lye Feb me period nhi Hui Next month March me 2 bar period hua 1) 2 nd March 2) 28th March So sir / mam, Next ovulation date kab hogi?
My sister has severe anemia. She haa the habit of eating white chalk and scribble the plaster of paris and chew it. Is it pica?
My wife is diabetic for last 8 - 9 years. She is 42 years old. We are following medicines prescribed by doctors but still the level continuous to vary abnormally and it is still maintaining at high levels of 205 on fasting and 300 and above some times pp. Kindly advice us.
Should we gargle mouth with betadine gargle after having a session of oral sex? Does it clean well and keeps away from infections?
The skin has the largest surface area and is most exposed to the external environment. This exposure causes a lot of wear and tear, and one of the worse complications including melanoma, which is a form of skin cancer. Read on to know about its causes, caution signs to stay alerted and how to take care of the skin.
The skin has cells known as melanocytes which give it the color. Generally, the more the number of melanocytes, the darker is the person’s complexion. This pigment is also present in skin, hair, nails, and eyes. The moles are skins are areas of higher concentration of these cells. Africans moles can be a precursor to melanoma, but not all moles turn to melanoma.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Fair-skinned people are at greater risk than darker complexioned people. A single sunburn experience can also increase the risk of developing melanoma
- Use of tanning beds, especially in people below 30, ups the risk of melanoma. Indoor tanning beds is classified as having the highest record by WHO
- Family history
- Ethnicity, with Hispanics at the greatest risk and African-Americans at the least risk
- For those who have risk factors for developing melanoma, a monthly self-exam is advisable. A formal annual exam with a dermatologist is also advised. This will help in early identification of the condition and lead to early treatment and containment.
- Melanoma is not restricted to the skin, can also occur in feet, eyes, and scalp
- Use a mirror to check all over the body
- If you have moles, watch for change in their size, shape, and regularity. Any change should be immediately checked for.
- If you see any new irregularities on the skin anywhere, get medical attention.
- Any sore that has not healed
- Any swelling that is near the mole or has not regressed
- Change in sensation including itching or pain
- A quick way to remember is to check for ABCDE: Asymmetry of the lesion, irregularity of the borders, change in color, diameter greater than six mm, and speed of evolution. Watching for these can help in early diagnosis.
Melanoma is directly linked to sun exposure, and so reducing sun exposure and taking adequate precautions can help in prevention.
- Avoid or reduce exposure to sun
- Use sunscreen religiously. The SPF should be at least 30 and should be reapplied every two hours
- Use a hat or cap, sunglasses, and cover up when out in the sun
- Be extra careful when out on the beach or in the mountains
- Avoid sun if possible between 10AM to 4PM
- Use tan removal agents after a sun exposure
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
1. Don't seat at ground level with bending your knee, seat over chair instead in any function you have.
2. Don't use stair, use lift instead it if possible.
3. Don't bent your knee, keep it in 90-180 degree whenever possible.