Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, actually I want to know about the complete diet of my age group. Sir, actually I used to take adequate meals from time to time but there is not enough body growth according to the diet. Kindly send me some adequate diet charts so that I could improve my body.
My erection doest stand long when I am about to have sex with my partner my penis loses the erection but when I am alone my erection is fine even could masturbate well. Please suggest some medicine or remedies.
What's the diet details with a proper time table to get healthy sperm count if a male suffered from watery sperm and leak of concentration which is caused due to daily masturbation?
Well, I got two problems. 1. Dandruff, its very irritating. I have tried various home remedies but no luck. 2. Its joint pain, right knee pains a lot. Even makes cracking kind of a sound when I straight my leg after a period of time.
I'm taking raw piece of turmeric every morning in empty stomach. Is there any side effects. Please suggest me how to take and quantity of its. I am diabetic and BP. Thank you.
I am a 35 year old male weighing 78 kgs. I workout daily and sweat a lot. Do I need more protein in my diet as I am a vegetarian. Please suggest.
I am a 33 years old female. My hair is falling like anything I have dandruff. I am a vegetarian, Please advice.
What are the main reasons for abdominal pain when all the tests are clear still pain is not stopping.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.