Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 25 year old I have cough problem and throat pain and bad breath problem I have done CBC blood test report says every thing is normal so what to do.
My sister is 15 years old and suffering from stomach pain since 15days. learn Her menstrual cycle is normal. She vomited twice yesterday. What should we do?
My age is 38 & I weigh about 98 kgs. I am a working professional. From the last 2 months I feel that I have lost the energy I used to have. I feel very tired by the time I reach home from job. Whole day I feel drowsy inspite of about 6 hrs of sleep. At times I feel so low that I think I will fall down. Also since the last 2 months I have unbearable pain in my knee, ankle and calf. I have noticed that there are green veins running towards the ankle area. Kindly suggest what should I do to help my self.
My brother. Total cholesterol 256.5 LDL 190.534 Total cholesterol /HDL ratio 5.446 LDL/HDL Cholesterol ratio 4.045 So tell me What can I do you him.
I have headache from today. Whenever I go to crowded place or in noon my head starting pain and get relief only from taking medicine. please prescribe any medicine that eradicate it properly.
I want to know that when I have to drink lauki juice in loosing weight. Plzz tell me about how to drink in routine and how much. Thankuu.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.