Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan KumarYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend had sex in her periods after 2 days she had pain her lower abdomen we went to a doctor gynecologist she told that she is having infection in her vagina. Vaginal inflammation. In the ovaries. The problem is detected early and shes on anti biotic from the last 10 days from the first dah the problem was detected. I searched on internet and it showed PID pelvic inflammatory disease. I am really worried for her. The problem is directed really early I just wanna know that problem is fully curable or not. Please rply urgently is ot fully curable or not.
Hi I am 22 years old . I have lost my face glow ness because of sunlight due to my work in sunlight. So please suggest me any remedy.
Hi, my wife is 5 week pregnant. She is having issue with bowl movement, doctor suggested Cremaffin syrup but she isn't okay to take. So my ques is, what else we can use (fruits/food) for good bowl movement? Previously she had miscarriage.
I have a job that confines me to very less physical movement and exercise. This has made me gain weight upto 110 kgs where I am supposed to be 75 kgs. I have a very poor metabolism to worsen my problems. Please suggest me some methods to fasten my metabolism, weight loss and diet pattern.
Sir left curve penis se kuch nuqsaan hota hai future me. Now I am still bachelor 24 year. Aur jald leaked hota hai. Please help me.
I am having some thyroid problem-hypo thyroid and am using thyronorm 75 mg for the last two years. Is consumption of this tablet continuously in anyway harmful? And have I got to take this tablet throughout my life.
My wife iz 27 years old n we have two child. She iz suffering from thyroid n her hemoglobin iz 7.1. Last 1.5 months ago we toch physically. Bt nw she feels that she iz pregnant. Bt we does not want to take another baby in this time. Wat we will do.
I am able to walk 10 minutes only. After that I get pain in my left knee. Waiting for two second I continue my walking. May i know the reason ?
If you are having flu, avoid visiting crowded places, cover your coughing/sneezing with handkerchief, take medical advice. Take rest and healthy diet.
Hi sir/madam my self puneeth. N, sir my question is my dad was fat, now suddenly become thin copare to past structure now it has came down to 60% of the past. With out loosing past weight. Past his weight was 73 and now his weight is 70 kg. What is the exact reason for his loosening the fat and what all the test we need to under gone?
I am losing my hair used many products but nothing happen. What should I do for my hairfall to get controlled and to increase the growth rate.
For people recovering from a back surgery, constipation is quite common and causes discomfort or pain. There are several aspects of a back surgery which may lead to constipation. They include anaesthesia, changes in diet, stress and the use of some pain relieving medicines.
- The symptoms of constipation are:
- Pain and bloating in the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Hard stools and the inability of bowel movement.
Ways to prevent constipation:
Here are several simple ways by which you can prevent or minimize pain or discomfort due to constipation after a back surgery.
- You should increase your daily activities as early as possible after a back surgery. You should walk regularly.
- You must reduce the use of narcotic medicines and use only what is needed for controlling pain. Narcotic medicines slow bowel movement and cause constipation. Use non-narcotic pain relieving medicines to prevent constipation.
- You can use fiber laxatives, stool softeners or combination products after a back surgery to prevent constipation.
- Drinking a lot of water and non caffeinated fluids is very important. You should also have apple cider juice and prune juice, which are effective natural laxatives.
- You should eat natural fiber-rich food for intestinal stimulation. These include whole grains, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables. It is best to avoid cheese, meat and processed food. Instead of large meals, you must have frequent, small meals throughout the day.
Medicines for constipation:
Non prescription medicines can be taken for preventing or treating constipation after a back surgery.
Here is a list of some effective medicines that relieve constipation:
- Bulk fiber laxatives, which add bulk to stool and encourage water to stay in the colon. These medicines need up to three days to show effect.
- Stool softeners or emollient laxatives help in softening stool by making fluids mix with them.
- Stimulant laxatives take action by stimulation of bowel contractions for moving stool out. They are effective and start working very quickly.
- Combination laxatives perform the functions of laxatives and stool softeners together.
- Suppositories also perform the dual function of stool softening and acting as laxatives. The colon gets contracted, and stool is pushed out and as the stool gets softer, it can pass easily.
- Enemas perform the function of bowel movement stimulation. Liquids are injected into the rectum, up into the colon. This stimulates the colon, and stool is passed.
Constipation occurs commonly in patients after undergoing a back surgery. This may cause utter discomfort and pain. You should take proper precautions and remedies in case of constipation after a back surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.