Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darshan KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife age 28. Her period is late by 17 days. We do pregnancy test but result is negative. We did not want baby. She take the home made abortion food. Pregnancy symptoms also not visible. Suggest what we will do for period and to know the pregnancy. And for abortion.
I had sex with my wife on 9th day of her menstrual cycle without protection. Is if safe or any tablet need to be taken for her? Her periods are regular so what are safe menstrual days?
I have a little problem in my back , specially it pain when I sit for long hours . Is it due to gym ?
My hairs are drying and it is not growing healthy It's like a wig and I have some hair fall I don't have dandruff my hairs are not strong its are very thin only in front of forehand is very thin and not strong back side are very strong and healthy but not growing well I used daily bath with head and shoulder shampoo while I grow my hair long it's not growing well and not growing straight only in front of fore head its growing thin and becoming curves please give me a good suggestion.
I have knots in my back and right Thai and on back knot give pain. Wts is that. And why. And what is the treatment for that n precautions.
I have red eyes from last 4 days and urine colour is pale yellow and also have weakness and vomiting what was the problem.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
Sir mere baal kale karne ka tarika bta do me apne baal kudrati kaale karna chahta hu please help me sir aap muje kuch guide kare.
I have phimosis tight foreskin problem. I am 34 years old married man and have a son. I have no problem in intercourse and others. Can I cure this problem without surgery? Please give the best treatment method to cure.
I see black spots in air when I squeeze my eyes. Is this some eye disorder? They are not seen normally but in sunlight or on squeezing eyes they appear before me. Can this spotty vision corrected?
There is no chance for my marriage, within 2-3 years or more, now I m 30 wants to know that what supplements I must be take for healthy every or healthy uterus.
I having masturbation's daily in 4 or 5 times since 4 years! There is any disadvantage in future? How I will cure it.
What are the causes for hair fall, how to get rid of hairfall. Please tell me some solutions to get rid of hair fall and please answer me as early as possible.
Im 21 years old I had masturbation since 2010 I observed some changes on my face it become very dark and full of pimples no face cream had no effect on my face will you suggest me any remedies plsss.
Hello sir. Meri prob ye h ki muje bhuk nhi lgti or mera weight bhi nhi bad rha h, last 5 years se mera weight 50 to 52 kg h. please koi digestion system ko bdhiya krne ka koi syrup btaiye.
My sister never gets good sound sleep. Always feel tired, confused, poor memory, less concentration. She had a history of taking antidepressants 1.5 years ago. Even when she is damn tired in the day she is unable to sleep in the day and due to tiredness she is able to sleep in the night but only his body rests but not mind. Please doc help. Does she required to take antidepressants again. She always feel saturated and mental fatigue.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.