Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Damyanti KaushikYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from low blood pressure in routine she is in her 6th month of pregnancy before pregnancy she never had this problem. She is having good diet eating fruits taking rest properly but still consistently suffering from low bp is it normal or not will it put any negative effect on the baby.
I have miscarriage a baby now I am not getting pregnant may some problem of egg implantation so please suggest me some thing who help me in getting pregnant.
I am Aged 31 Years, Married in Nov' 2014, I am not concieving, I have checked and tested Thyroid, and Scanning with stomach full of water, result is everything Normal. My Height & weight is 5ft and 57 kgs, and my periods are also not regular from past 3 months, its getting delayed for about 10 days from regular 28 days. Doctor have given me NORMOZ tablets for 3 months Mor & Even, I am taking tablets from Past 8 days. Please suggest how do i concieve, what preceautions should i take, & what is the best time for intercourse and position
I have tenderness in breasts when close to ovulation and prior to periods. It is painful also. I have conducted mammography before 2 years and doctors said I have harmless fibroid in my case how frequently should I take up mammography test and can the fibroids be removed. Just getting concerned as age passes by. I am 37 now.
2. Took balanced diet.
3. Avoid fast foods.
4. Increase liquid intake.
5. Eat seasonal products.
6. Check personal cleaniness.
Discharge ho raha h nipples se (light white color) on pressing, without pregnant or baby? I am worried alot.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.