Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DamandeepYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 yr old male. I am very much prone to cough and cold. They occur to me frequently i. E after one week or so and only if I am at home for complete one day. There is no problem if I am out of home. I visited doctor last week he gave me some tablets but as soon as I stop taking them I again catch cough and cold. Mucous keeps coming out of my nose for whole day and I keep sneezing for the whole day I am fed up of it. Sneezing causes too much of head ache. What is the problem and whatshould I do? The tablets given to me are immunity and jotair la how much time will it take for these tablets to take complete effect?
I have a big problem of GAS since 2014 and it effects on my chest due to which I feel heavy pain in my chest and sometimes it get to the lower portion of chest in left and right. Which medicine should help me?
I got patches like boils around my eyes. From last week and now I got small boils on my forehead from last two days.
Near about seven month I feel agitation and ache like gas problem in my stomach after eating sometime less and sometime more and also it feels to coming of food in oesophagus but not outside i had test of endoscopy doctor told that it is dyspepsia he had prescribed medicines shelcal hd doxy l forty raciper i had taken this 2 and half month but not any relax what should I do please give me ans.
Hello Doctor, Greetings I have a serious question running in my mind without peace. I have missed my period, its been 12 days. I think I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. Day before yesterday night I felt like nausea. That's all:(And I checked the HCG test, it came negative. What would be the other chances if not pregnancy? I am married and I am planning for baby.
Guide recent medicines for problems. 1. erectile dysfunction, 2.premature ejaculation Age-50 yreas problem since childhood taking medicines of thyroid...thyroxin.100mg+ dantidepressing medicines...nexito 5 mg. tadalafil 20/10mg gives relief to above problem.
I am 22 years old and I am experiencing hair loss. My hairline is receding. What should I do to prevent it naturally?
I am 62 yrs old with good health excepting border-line sugar and high in sgpt/sgot about 1.5 times higher than normal limit.
I get night fall since 3 years. And now it has been increasing since then now it has been become frequent. Kindly suggest me something. It happens around 4-5 times a week. Please it's really causing problems for me. Hope I get good help from you.
Last 2 weeks im experiencing that my penis is not getting much orgasms as I used to get before. This started happening after I had shaved my genital areas. Did any of my penis nerve damaged during shave? Will this affect my sexual life in future?
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.
I need a solution to loose Mac weight but I can't walk or work out because have rods into my both legs. Also I am a food savy guy. Is thr any other solution recommendable for me to loose weight.
I am suffering from the problem of pimples on face and heavy pain on face and dark circle after punch the pimples and some white material has come out after press please suggest me.
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible. If you have diabetes, then youu are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (affects toes, feet, legs, hand, and arms) and Autonomic (affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, charcot joint or charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region. Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina.
Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes:
- Plan your diet as it is one of the most important thing in order to manage your diabetes. One must take balanced diet. But avoid foods increasing the Kapha Dosha. These include sugar, fats, potatoes, rice. You must avoid alcohol
- Take the help of physical exercises or yoga to stay fit.
- Check your weight.
- Don’t sleep during daytime.
Here is a list of useful herbs for diabetes management–
- Jambhul (Eugenia jambolana) powder from jamun core.
- Gurmar(gymnema sylvestre)
- Bitter Gourd/bitter melon (Momordica charantia)
- Bel (Aegle marmelos).
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
Apart from these basic natural foods, you must contact an Ayuvedic practitioner, who will help you not just in planning your diet, but will suggest certain specific Ayurvedic medicines which will boost you efforts to get rid of diabetes.