Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daljit ChadhaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant doctor told that cervix is so small then need to do stitches is really necessary?
Hi, I hv a cyst in right overy. Nd the periods are not stopped from last 18 days. Why it occurs nd how can I dissolve it. Wat are the dangerous thing can hppn?
Hello doctor, I am 35 years age woman going to complete 5 years of marriage in Nov this year. In this period I have had 3 natural conceptions- which ended as miscarriage (in 2012 feb, ectopic (Oct- 2012 medically managed, Chemical pregnancy Jan'15) and the last also as ectopic (in Feb) this year, where my right tube had to be taken out. I tried IVF last year 2 times which could not be positive. Please advice if I would able be a mother naturally? I do not want to undergo IVFs anymore. How soon can we try again to conceive. Please advice. Thanks.
Had unprotected intercourse on 28 June & taken unwanted 72 within 1 hour. Somehow taken another unwanted 72 on 30 June. Had very very less period on 5th July. UPT done on 17 July & 1st August which are negative. Ultrasound done on 1st August & it was also negative. My Average period date was 1st of every month. Now I am not having any Symptom of the period. Can it lead to pregnancy? Please suggest what to do now. Regards.
Doctor will my girlfriend get pregnant if some of my pre ejection fall just above her vagina. She was having PMS that day. Please help me out doctor.
I am 29 yr married for 4 year's. Now planning for baby but had irregular period so I visited gynecologist. I have been diagnosed with pcod and doctors suggest to have following medicine conceive F Deviry And b 12 injection Hope above medicines are safe and no side effects. But I didn't know why she gave me b12 injection Please advise.
Sir there is problem to my wife is that a white- white comes with toilet not during latrine as she told me tomorrow. This happened from day before yesterday. What is the reason behind it that's it occur and how can be it treated?
I am 24 years old woman and my husband is 27. We are planning to have baby next year. We also want know what is appropriate age for pregnancy.
Hi Doctor, im 28 years, married for 1.5 yrs. I had pcod, but i maintained my cycle, after marriage had an irregular cycle. I consulted a gynac and was put to glycomet, 1000 mg per day. I was also under homeopathy medication, doing yoga and sometimes to gym. My periods were fine, but in jan again i had 10days delay in periods due to stressful dec month(i missed tablets). Following that, even this month im yet to get my periods, i have a few symptoms of pregnancy but my HPT was negative.My question is, can it be possible to ovulate after 1 month late cycle? and moreover due to this doubt im not doing workout as im scared if it will be misscarriage if at all im pregnant? but to avoid pcod, only remedy is to do exercise. Please advice me if i can still do yoga or workout which will be safe even if i concieve?
What should I do to for my mensuration so that they come on time. Suggest me some thing so that I can have regular mensuration cycle of 28 days.
I want some suggestion. My period is very much regular and always come on time since I have stared having it. But this month instead of full length period I am only spotting 1 or 2 drops a day with bright red blood. I do not know what is going on. It stated on 15 just the date my period was due. I am spotting still with very little almost no cramp. Me nd my husband are trying for baby. I am thinking of taking hpt tomorrow morning. And also I am feeling bloated and have lost appetite.
Hi sir, Which is the most suit age for woman marriage and delivery? Have any problem in 18th or 17th delivery from woman health condition?
Hi doctor Plzz suggest me what to do. My periods are irregular. In normal days most of the tym secretion occurs through vagina. Whitish mucus released and also I have a bad smell in my urine. Plzz suggest me how to reduce smell from vagina and urine.
Couple having sex and using condoms for 5 years and after that they plan to have a child and they do sex without using condom, so can it cause major effect of doing sex for 5 years with the help of condom.
Hello me and my bf had sex on 11 may and my periods date is 17 I got bleeding after sex I took unwanted 72 also to avoid pregnancy I got bleeding jst lyk periods on 15 may before this I was hving little bleeding I m scared tht there is any chance of being pregnant.
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands.