Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daljit ChadhaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is a badminton player but whenever she goes for a Match she is unable to give more than 15 percent of what she exhibits in practice. She is a state player.
My question is. He is suffering from sexually transmission disease from long time the doctor doesn't understand his problem. So what should he do?
Dear sir..m recently married.my wife is having irregular period since last 2 months.her last period was on 10 the of Jan.however she had taken medicine after consulting doctor on 26 the Jan..pregnancy test was also carried out lastly on 05 th of Feb.it was negative.. Pls suggest
Hi Me and my Gf had protected sex before 15 days there was a white discharged on condom. I checked whether its break but it was not break and now after 15 days she had white discharge on her undies? Is she pregnant what should we do or natural foods to postpone pregnancy?
What are the advanced treatment available for endometruim thickness around 12mm. I surgery needed or any medicines available.
My friend had a sex with his bf for the 1st time and he used condom also it is necessary to take pills for safety she dont know weather condom was broken or not and she had sex on friday and now also she is getting little bit bleeding while doing urine may I know y any thing she has to do.
I am asking for sexologist I have a girlfriend we have some problem while on bedtime that is when we do foreplay that time her vagina get wet but actual when we doing sex that time it is dry thats why she got pain and not satisfied what was the reason.
Hi, I am 24 years old pregnant, 24 weeks 2 days. My ultrasound report says my baby weighs 665 gms, and growth is 28 percentile. Does this mean my baby is small. Do I need to worry about.
I am now seven months pregnant and I want your suggestion how to care up my child for next tow month.
Can any one clear my problem what is the safe time to have sex without safety and pills and not to get pregnant.
My sister married since 7 years back, still she is not getting pregnant, since her menstrual cycle was so irregular like 5months late it will come, by this way she is not getting pregnant?
B: according-6Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Gestational diabetes is also known as gestational mellitus diabetes (GDM). It is a prevalent disorder which affects pregnant women and the main cause of this condition is the imbalance in the functioning of the insulin, which mainly happens due to the presence of human placental lactogen. Expecting mothers show a raise in their blood sugar level, especially during the last trimester of their pregnancy. Women who do not have a medical history of diabetes can also be affected with this condition.
Prominent symptoms of gestational pregnancy include:
Gestational diabetes does not have any prominent symptoms; it can only be diagnosed through proper and professional screening of blood sugar level. You should immediately consult a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Increased level of blood sugar
- Trouble to concentrate
- Recurrent headaches
- Increased thirst
- Blurry vision
- Sudden weight loss
- Decrease in low blood sugar level
- Pangs of hunger
- Pale skin and dry skin
- Excessive sweating
- Persistent weakness
How can you manage gestational diabetes?
Modification of lifestyle pattern, healthy food habits and moderate physical exercise can help minimize the risk of gestational diabetes in expecting mothers.
In order to manage gestational diabetes, the following things should be followed:
- The treatment when accompanied with balanced diet and routine exercises, reduces the occurrence of health problems in both mother and child.
- A routine screening for type ii diabetes should be conducted throughout the pregnancy, to ensure early detection and treatment of the same.
- A diet rich in fiber and whole grains minimizes the risk of diabetes in pregnancy, fresh fruits and vegetables are also known to check the blood sugar level in expecting mother, minimizing the occurrence of health problem in both mother and child.
- Giving up the use of cigarettes and other forms of tobacco may reduce the chances of gestational diabetes in female smokers.
How Does Gestational Diabetes affect Pregnancy?
Gestational diabetes is harmful for both the expecting mother and the child. It increases the risk of complications in pregnancy that can prove to be fatal.
Potential risks of gestational pregnancy include:
- Increased risk of needing a C-section
- Preeclampsia and high blood pressure
- Preterm chance of birth
Hi. I have vaginal bleeding issue last 10 days. Flow of blood is sometime more and sometime spots. Blood color is dark brown. My periods times is also come. But this bleeding is not stop and how can I get my normal periods. I'm very worried. Please help me. Thanks.
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I have white discharge. Use fujivag cl. Not know Wt type of infection. Yeast, fungle, .How to know? And white discharge is still continue. This is my second pregnancy. First I had twins pregnancy. Pretem delivery at 25 week because of water break ING. This time I want to care. Wt I should do for white discharge? Please ans me.
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.