Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daljeet UppalYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am F 35 years. Trying to conceive since 5 yrs. Have PCOD, One tube removed due to one ectopic. (Lead into ectopic after 4 IUI cycle) Tried for IVF. After a long try (6-7 cycle) Egg was retrieved. Hormonal injections was not working for me. Its been 1 years my ebmreyos are freeze. But could not transfered because my ET not growing at all. hysteroscopy and TB PCR done twice. But came normal as per my Dr. Only prob is I have a Fibroid (a tiny one) Every month taking progynova 3 times 11-11-11. With vitamin E and viagra. But still ET not growing beyond 7. Triple line never came up. Not sure why this is happening As per Dr. last only option is surrogacy. My elder sister came foreword to help me in surrogacy. Her age is 37, have one kid of age 12. Had normal delivery 71 Kg, height - 5-4 ET was very good. 8.7 (Clear triple line) blood flow. Uterus condition was good. No cyst, no fibroid She started taking progynova 2 times 1-1-1 from her 2nd day On her 17th day (30th march 2016) 2 embryos transferred. Please find the embryo detail below Embryo 1-4AA (100% survival) Embryo 1-2BB (100% survival) She traveled back to her home town on 3rd april. Dr. suggested to do pregnancy test on 10th April 2016. (11th day after transfer) She did the home urin test today which came -ve. I am really really broken down this time. This was my last hope. I am feeling very low. Could you please help me to understand 1) What may be the reason to fail. As ET was good and also had good quality embryo 2) What should be the next plan. She was continuing progynova till today. 3) When we can plan next transfer. 4) What is the chances of success. Anything we can do to make it success 5) Please suggest any medication for me to grow my ET Kindly please help me on this. Any more suggestion and guidance from your side will be appreciable
We are planning for our first baby since 6 months. Now we took some tests as per advise from doctor. I took semen analysis test and everything is normal and 80% motile My wife took hsg test and doctor did not find any issues. Please advise us what further should we do.
My wife is pregnant 14 week end today What is the positions for doing sex in this moment If you have position images please share me.
Iam 24 years old female I did not get periods inches month actually the date of my period is 22 bt still I did not get and also ididnt get any symtoum.
Dono breast me ghaat haiCheck up bhi karwaya Lekin cancer ka koi symptoms nahi hai Lekin iss bimaari se bahar kaise nikale Dawai humlog afford nahi kar sakte bahut mahangi hai Koi home treatment ya cheaper medicine.
I had unprotected sex yesterday and next day dark discharge started to appear. My period is on 18th of every month. I had taken an ipill two months back. After that my periods were regular. Really need to know what I should be doing now? what might be the reason? please help.
Dear sir/ Madam, I have had intercourse with my wife using condoms as contraception a few days back which was on her non fertile day. Now her periods are getting as expected. Its four days late today. We just got married and we are planning for a baby. So if the home pregnancy test kit tends to be positive, then what are the steps to be taken for the termination of pregnancy? What will be the cost? What will be the procedure? What will be its side effects? We had intercourse on 26th Nov 2016. I am very much tensed right now. Awaiting your response as soon as possible. Thank you.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.