Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daljeet UppalYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend Kajal we had sex 10th March n then she's missed her periods on 14th March and we are sure that nothing we can did it in our private time so why she missed her periods m worried like hell please help me.
My mother had operated (hysterectomy with bilateral salphingo oophorectomy) for ovarian tumour. They now staged it as stage 3c. She had mild ascitis & peritoneal involvement also. Doctors suggested chemotherapy. Is there any chance of recurrence after chemotherapy?
Hi I am female 21 year old I had period last month on 24 nov it ended on 26 and after that I had sex with out any protection on 27 n 28 and on 29 I ate a unwanted 72. Now from 6 december I am having my periods again, I am afraid. Kindly clear my misconceptions Thank you.
My wife had her period on 15/11/2016 but she had a positive pregnancy report so had a MTP kit for abortion on 3/12/2016 and had bleeding for almost a week. So when will she have next period and is it safe to have sex now.
Sir, my left breast started paining yesterday, I pressed it hard by myself thinking pain will stop but it has increased. There is NO swelling, NO lumps & redness in breast. My periods are also a week far. I'm in pain sir. Please look into this & help me as soon as possible.
I am 41, late marriage trying to conceive since 4 years. My egg reserve is low producing just 1 or 2 eggs presently. I also hv issue with my uterine lining it is btwn 6-7.M going for I vf treatment. Got 8 eggs freeze all. Now Dr. will plan transfer very soon. My 1 iui and 2 ivf cycle failed. Is there any other way I can get pregnant soon?
I got a blood discharge on 20th day from my period. I did not know wat is happening. At that time I got aware of implantation bleeding. My question is if it is a implantation bleeding what should be its amount and it's duration? And I'm confused that whether it's period or implantation bleeding.
I have 1 months pregnancy. I don't want it, so what should I do? abortion or any pills for unwanted pregnancy. Please help me.
Hlo doctor. I am of 20 years. actually day before yesterday after I had sex. Suddenly I had a lot of pain in stomach and near anus. I could not move. What will be the problem may I know.
I Had Sex And the Home Pregnancy Test Was Negative I Tested 3 Times And Missed My Periods, After 50-55 Days Their Was Something Like Periods That Lasts For 6 Days I'm Not Confirm Tht Those Were Periods Or Something Else Because I Had Bleeding But Not That Much Tht I Used To Have Before.
I feel very low and palpitation, sometime I feel like sleeping and sometime can not sleep, feel like to take sleeping peels and get relax .want to calm my mind. Feel to die but no guts. Feeling very uneasy.
What is ICSI. How should v know that whether should go. Icsi or ivf. Kindly help. M planning for it. problem is of Pcos n low sperm count.
I think I am pregnant and would like to confirm that. Its been 3 days since me and my boyfriend were casually playing around. I am still a virgin but we had sex in clothes. Next day onwards I have been burping and vomiting. There's a little bit of vaginal discharge too. Am I pregnant? How do I abort it? I am really worried. Should I take an EC pill? Even though it's over 75 hours now.
Hi i am 27 year old, I have married 3 yrs back after 6 months of marriage i am getting heavy periods, and have lots of pimples on face, suggest me solution please.
Now my wife is going to delivery. After delivery how much time we should not have physical relationship.
I'm a 20 year old female and I've a problem of irregular periods. Last year my doctor gave me oral pills and I even took that for 2 months but that messed up my weight, my skin and my mental health so I had to stop taking it as it was making me miserable. I also got an USG done but no cysts found whatsoever. I haven't had my periods for the last 4 months. What should I do? is there any other solution than oral pill for this problem?
I am a 24 yr old girl From very beginning I have irregular periods. Recently I didn' t had periods for two months. What medicine should I take? please need help. As I am very worried.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking an ultrasound and biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children or get pregnant. Furthermore, in case you were all the while bleeding before your surgery, you will begin with your menopause.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss. There is also a possibility of getting a very serious infection. One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are anomalies in either parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.