Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daleep Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
My thumb and toe nail were hurt few months back. It was cured that time but now I see that nail is very uneven and had stuck with skin under it. I can not cut my nails and it smells at times. Is it a kind of infection and need any operations? Please suggest.
I'm suffering from itching in my whole body. And this itching is also spreading to my family. Please help me.
Hai, I am facing with pimples on my face and I got dandruff recently when I changed my place to chennai and the water is of salt water. So please can you help me to get rid of this through any home remedy or something else.
Sir face is black colour but total body is white. I am always feels very lonely. please advice to become good look of my face.
I used to have pimples but now the scars are just there. What should I do to fill those empty holes in my face?
Her hair become red. What's the solution to overcome this problem? also she has a hair fall problem?
I am male 24 years old. I live near sea coast, so water available might contain more salts. I am facing dandruff problem. I am having lot of dandruff. Sometimes on top of my eyebrow dandruff appears. Kindly recommend me a possible solution to this. I am cautious about my hair so would prefer natural stuff instead of chemically made. I also have issue of hairfall, but its controlled. I think it is because of water. I can't leave my location since I work here.
Sir, this problem is causing me problem from last 1 year actually even if I use or do not use any kind of cream, itching starts on my face I don't know what to do plzz help. I will be highly obliged.
From earlier two weeks ,in my face I am watching small pimples are coming. I used aloevera on my face but the problem is arising. So what is the solution from you?
Hello I need advise on Itching related question. Since 2-3 months whole my body is itching. I have used many Tubes like itch guard, ring guard, Soaps to get rid of this itching and I have also stopped eating non veg food, but still I am suffering from skin itching problem. Due to itch my skin is becoming black, I have went through many skin specialist doctors but it was off no help. It would be helpful if you people could advise me on this.
I have scars on my forehead and dark spots pimples on my face please tell me how much cost to clear all these and my my face awesome.
I am suffering from dark spot and pimples for the last 12 months. Can you suggest me what should be done?
Sir, I am a student and I suffer hair loss about last 2 years and also my hair goes gray. My friend suggest me to use solu-resorcinol hair oil then I use it. But I need a permanent solution. please kindly suggest me.
Iam suffering from black spots on my body I have used many creams but it is not curing. I request you to give an idea.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.