Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D V KundraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gas problem I am using rand stac also it is stopping for few day again it is starting.
If once foreskin retract to base of head is it possible to replace back to head of penis during intercourse.?
Details is me 3 4 years ho gaye h mastrubation karte hue aur me jabh first time gaya sex karne k liye tho nh ho paaya second time b nh ho paaya feeling nh kam ho gyi h and intercourse k samay pennis loose ho jaaty h hand mastrubation ho jaata h lekin waha nh hua aur meri shadi b nh hui h.
Hi doctor im santhosh my age is 24. My pines size is very small 5 cm. I want to enlarge my penis without side effects. Pls help me.
I am a 25 years old male have thick white layer on my tongue from last 10 years. Can you please suggest me some best medicine to get rid of white layer from my tongue. I do use tongue cleaner at morning but after an hour again it becomes full white. And have a deep bad breath all day. Please suggest me some mouthwash too. Thanking you.
Sir i do masturbation so much time what I do four stop masturbation nd I am doing since last 10 year my agw ia now 28 I am verid about my married life nd sperm coub nd I am satisfied my partner.
Doctor mere gale mai bahut kharash hoti hai raat ko bohot ajib sa lagta hai need vi iske wajah se achi nehi aati agar tikha kuch bhi khao to gale mai lagta hai hai ye kahi cancer k lakshan to nehi or mai apna ilaz kese karwau or gale matlab gale ko scan karwau ya fir or kuch mujhe aapki salah ki bohot zarurat hai please reply.
If someone is diabetic, aged above 70, male, weight is 95 Kgs, is it ok to have Butter Toast (Four Nos ) in breakfast with Tea without Sugar ?
Hi, I have around 7, 8 lipomas in my arms. Please suggest the remedy. Presently I am taking some ayurvedic medicine like triphala and kaishor guggulu.Please tell.
Hi. One of the girl parent were suffering from HIV disease. And they are no more now. Will that be spread to their children any time in their life? Will it affect the future generation?
Am having some sex problem whenever i start sex with my wife the first round with condom have no issues it goes correctly but whenever i starts with second round wearing a condom it gets loose and my second round does not get complete and why does it take such a long time for my second round to start after my first
How to overcome from the porn addiction, many doctors said that utilise your time with friend and family member ,don't let you be alone ,but at the time of bed I will be alone and that time I used to see porn please suggest me some home remedies to over come it.
I am suffering from nightfall disease for last 2 years. I can not ask this at my home so what should I do for this and if I go to the doctors then how much I have pay for this treatment to the doctor's. Help me if you can. Thank you.
My son is 15 years old and having a problem with nails in his hand. His nails are not growing as usual. He had a problem of biting his nails when he was 6 years old. We tried to stop that habit. But now and then he is doing it. Please help me.
I am 36 year old male. I had a back head injury one year ago. From then I am not being able to smell anything.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.