Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello Dr. 2weeks before I had headache, fatigue and my penis is being vibration sensation due to over masturbation, after that I had cough and diarrhea. Now diarrhea cured but I have cough sometimes. I am wondering whether I have HIV aids. I didn't did any immoral things in my life. But fear keeps me not sleep and fatigue. Please help me to cone out of this.
I have erosive gastritis with h.Pylori positive.And i have finish eating hp kit.Now im taking pantop d every morning.But my stomach still feels indigestion all the time.
I am having gastric and some times filling pain in heart with vitamin b12&d deficiency. While workout getting pain in my heel. Need suggestion whether to continue workout or not ?
I have fast metabolism, is there any homeopathic medicine to cure stress, irregular heartbeat, heat intolerance, less energy, frequent bowel movements, headaches, high sweating.Please tell sir.
After taking mecobalamin, benfotiamine, inositol, alpha lipoic acid & chromium picolinate on psychiatrists advice for anxiety disorders and nerves pain related to it I m experiencing side effects like over strongness of nerves like I m not able to think 50 times before answering any question and do multiple tasks like before how come it be cured iz it due to the stiffness of nerves and how it can be cured fast.
I am suffering from flatulence for the last few weeks, I just doesn't feel so good with I have taken medicine for gas but its of no use now what should I do?
I am 32 years female, from few days I am experiencing a problem. When I am passing bowel in the morning it's fine but if I go the 2nd or 3rd time I am getting itching and irritation both during and till few minutes after bowel. Why is this happening? I had a liver test done recently and found that my SGPT is 29.8. Please advise.
I frequently get a sore throat, pain and infection in the throat every time there is a change on the weather. My local doctor prescribes antibiotics every time and I'm tired of how it messes with my digestion. Kindly resolve the issue and advise on what should I get rid of basic frequent throat problem.
My appetite is not so good and I don't eat much although my age is 18 so please prescribe any tonic to me.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime.
From long time I am suffering from severe acidity problem. I took lot of medicine for acidity. But not cured completely. Will it go away naturally in course of time or only by medicine it cures. The symptoms I have is stomach burning which passes up to chest, throat and nose blockage. I wake up suddenly at night times and my heart beats faster. I have heaviness in my head. I am 44 years old Female. Please help.
My sister 51/f, having one son, she is housewife. She has anxiety, thyroid (under control with thyroxin 75 mg), pspondalities and hyper acidity. She si suffering alot from burning sensation in body and and pains in right side of body. Except above all others tests come negative. She gets highly discomfortable when taking any allpathic, ayurvedic medicine. She controls her system only thru natural diet, foot soaking in salt water, meditation, pranayam and yoga. Please help.
I was food poisoned in june. Was hospitalized for 5 days. Treatment given antibiotic for h pylori. Ct scan and sonography report normal. Got blood test today for vit. B12 and D3. The reports are not good. Vitamin B12 Level --- 182. Vitamin D --- 7.27. So now what course should I take for both bit. Deficiency.
IBS or the Irritable bowel syndrome is an indication based diagnosis described by incessant stomach torment, distress, bloating and changes of bowel propensities. The essential side effects of IBS are stomach torment or distress in relationship with continuous the runs or blockage and an adjustment in bowel propensities. There may likewise be earnestness for bowel movements, a sentiment inadequate clearing (tenesmus), bloating or abdominal distension. Now and again, the indications are assuaged by bowel movements.
Individuals with IBS, more ordinarily than others, have gastroesophageal reflux, side effects identifying with the genitourinary framework, ceaseless weakness syndrome, fibromyalgia, headache, spinal pain and psychiatric side effects, for example, sadness and anxiety. About 33% of men and women who have IBS likewise report sexual brokenness commonly as a decrease in libido. Some studies show that up to 60% of people with IBS additionally have a mental issue, regularly uneasiness or misery.
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
1. Fiber: Some evidence proposes that dissolvable fiber supplementation (e.g., psyllium / ispaghula husk) is compelling in the general IBS populace. It goes about as a building operator.
2. Medication: Solutions may comprise of stool conditioners and intestinal medicines in blockage prevalent IBS and antidiarrheals in the runs transcendent IBS for mellow side effects and more grounded sedatives, for example, morphine and oxycodone for extreme cases.
3. Antispasmodics: The utilization of antispasmodic medications may help patients, particularly those with issues or the runs.
4. Stopping the use of Proton Pump Inhibitors: Proton pump inhibitors which are utilized to stifle stomach corrosive creation may bring about bacterial abundance prompting to IBS indications. Cessation of proton pump inhibitors in chose people has been recommended as it might prompt to an improvement or determination of IBS indications.
5. Different Agents: Magnesium aluminum silicates and alverine citrate medications can be compelling for bad tempered bowel syndrome.
This is the antitoxin treatment for little intestinal bacterial abundance. Diminishing anxiety may lessen the recurrence and seriousness of IBS side effects. Procedures that might be useful include:
1. Relaxation procedures, for example, contemplation
2. Physical exercises, for example, yoga or kendo
3. Regular practice, for example, swimming, strolling or running.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.