Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.S Sapra
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. D.S SapraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a mental conflict i. E. What to do or not. Beside, my mind is very unstable. I feel mentally disturbed. How can I get rid of it?
I have been through a upheaval of incidents in the past 6 years. Been on n off medication and nothing has improved. Extremely depressed by the day. Can't get any work done. Wake up with bad temper. Blame others. Sleep mostly. Stay hungry. Losing weight. Hating myself.
How to stop uncontrollable, recurring thoughts, depression and Hallucination. From last 3 months I had suffering from that. So how can stop those things.
Sir I have mind depression every time. please suggest me what can I do. And I have very angry also. please help me sir.
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue.
I am 18 and a student I really try to study hard but can't concentrate. I failed my exam 2 times please heap.
I am strongly feel that I should be a female. I know that this is not possible but I have a very strong urge. All men attracts me and I feel like a female. I have decided to under go hormone replacement therapy though am aware about the consequences. Atleast it can tone my body a female like and develop some size breast too. I need a doctor for consultation.
Staying hydrated at all times is essential for a glowing complexion. Do avoid alcoholic or aerated drinks that are full of sugar and replace them with water whenever possible. Get daily dose of vitamin c to protect against the sun and get a bright even skin tone.
Intake of leafy green vegetables dark berries oily fish and nuts is a great way to achieve a balanced skin texture. Muncing on nuts also helps heal skin faster