Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. D.S SapraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 35 year old and working for a pvt firm. I have a good experience about my profile and am able to execute tough tasks. I changed jobs frequently for better opportunities and all the time I faced lots of difficulty in setting down. Infact, at some places I couldn't and finally left the job. Please help is there anything wrong with me.
Sir I am facing problems of memory loss and concentration lacking. This is due to side effects of allopathy antidepressant orange 5 mg medicine that I was taking for last 8 years. Now I am not taking. I have been advised to take ginkgo biloba 1x. It is improving my symptoms. Sir I want to know if I leave this medicine after 1 month then will I get the above problems back or not? For maintaining normal memory and concentration, how long I have to take this medicine? please reply me by homeopathic expert only.
Sharpen memory: In case you have a short term memory or face other memory problems, various forms of B vitamins supplements will help you to regain the optimal state of mind.
Sir I am suffering from numerating constantly but I am psychologically perfect but some times automatically turns towards n+ve thinking's and get depression and tension in the body and fear that some thing happen to me actually what happened to me pls and how to stop numerating constantly negative thinking's pls help to me.
I want to spend my whole life with strong mentality because I just hate the mental disease. But I have following mental disease (1) From few years I feel sometime suddenly Inexplicably nervousness. (2) Sometime I wake up in midnight and cry loudly if light is off and dark in whole room I have this problem since childhood although if light is on and Too little light in room so not any bother for me. (3) from few months I have wet dream (4) I have very little sleep in night So altogether I feel sometime mental patient himself So please suggest some solutions for my all problems Thanks.
I am having a swelling in my left elbow. Earlier there was a pimple like thing but now it's gone and my elbow is swollen and a little red. I AM DIABETIC. I don't remember getting hurt by anything.
I am 19 years old female. My problem is I am highly over thinking and imagining everything in a negative way and getting highly angry. This spoils my peace. I need help. I underestimate myself sometimes. Please help me.
I have a look and view related anxiety on other peoples. I suffer bcs of this fr past 1 year. I cannot look other people without tension and anxiety. I tend look their body movements and I hurts Mr. a lot kindly help me with this.
I am getting depressed day by day, feeling of suicide is coming in mind, I am not feeling happy now a days, what should I do?
How to lead a healthy life and become strong and fresh minded tell some steps and smart phones using will affect our physical strength.
When I'm doing one work, like when studying, meditation etc. Automatically diverting my mind. So please any helpful tips for mind concentration.
I am 63 years old was surfing from low back pain I have gone for many treatment including physiotherapy acupressure and pain killer , muscle relaxants , Ayurvedic , homeopath . While treating I have been proscribed alprazolam 5 mg . Now I became in habit of this without which I do not get sleep . Please guide me how I can leave this . My backache is not regular now. Thanks.
I have read that studying late night till 4-5 am our brain cells die. Is that true. I am 12th standard student and my teams are their in 10 days, so I often study till late night. So is their anything to worry about. Is that news about all nighters true.
I lost somebody close last year and since than feel very depressed and prefer Kipling to my self all the time please help me?
Please suggest some medicine name that make me calm and nervousness free while interview or public speech.
I have one very good gynec doctor as my friend, she's very beautiful but due to the delay in marriage she is very depressed. How can I make her to take faith in herself to lead her life ?
I have a headache in my head. I can not concentrate on my studies. Board exams are near I am very worried. How can I manage I can not understand. Help please I want good medicine but I can not get it. I am very thankful for you.
Hii My name is ram. My problem is I like wear a girls costume like, dresses, bindi, saree, bra etc. How I control myself?
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find
1. Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
2. Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
3. Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
4. Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
5. Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.