Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.S GautamYour feedback matters!
Hives, also called urticaria are swollen welts or bumps that appear on your skin suddenly.
They itch, burn and sting and can happen anywhere on your body. You can get them on your face, lips, tongue, ears or chest. And in size, they can be as small as an eraser to as large as a plate. They also form plaques and can last for hours or up to several days.
- Acute urticaria - These type of hives last less than six weeks. The most common causes are allergies due to certain foods and medications, or infections. These hives can also happen due to diseases or insect bites.
- Chronic urticaria - Hives lasting more than six weeks come under this category. What causes them is usually more difficult to identify than what causes acute urticaria. In some cases, chronic hives are caused due to thyroid disease, hepatitis or even cancer. This type can affect your internal organs like lungs, muscles, and the gut. Thus, symptoms include muscle soreness, shortness of breath, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
- Physical urticaria - These types are caused due to direct physical stimulation of the skin due to cold, heat, sun exposure, vibration, pressure, sweating, and exercise.
What causes hives?
Hives happen mostly due to allergies. Some of the common hive triggers are-
- Certain foods, especially peanuts, eggs, nuts and shellfish- Fresh foods are more likely to cause hives as compared to cooked foods. Certain food additives and preservatives can also play culprits.
- Medicines like penicillin and sulfa- based antibiotics, aspirin and ibuprofen which are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, high blood pressure drugs like ACE inhibitors, and painkillers such as codeine can also trigger hives.
- Insect bites
- Transfusion of blood
- Bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and infected throat
- Viral infections- common cold and hepatitis
- Pollen grains
- Plants like poison oak and poison ivy
- Cold weather
- Pet dander. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Namaste sir, I am very sad, my problem is I have a daughter. She is not eating n not drink milk so she very weak. I don't understand what I Do. please help me sir if you suggest me for any medicine or tonic please suggest sir. What can I use any tonic please suggest me for best tonic to my daughter. I love my doll n I can't see hath jod k prarthna karta hu aap sab se koi suggestion ho mere liye to please bataye sir, she is two year old. N weight is 8.7 kg. Hight 2 ft 3" hai. please plz advise me your suggestions.
I have scars on my cheeks because of acne which I had 3 years back now it stopped but scar is there. Skin tone is also uneven I want yo know some treatment so that my face skin become smooth and without any wide open pores.
I am studying so I site 12 hours daily and now a days I feel I gain my weight do please suggest me any exercise.
Hello Doctor, I had never used shampoo in my hairs may be once in life. Is shampoo is useful for hairs? What are the benefits and drawbacks?
I have problem on stomach from 4 days. I can not eat anything when I eat something feeling of vomiting occur. What should I do? Which help in curing in all diseases?
Regarding family planning, is there any option to reverse in future. As I have 2 girl kids. Please check.
Sir I am use masturbation generally like thrice a week so can you tell me what is the effect of this?
My grandmother is 70 years old. She has hypothyroidism. She is taking neo mercazole 5 mg tablet. Is this fine? Please help doctor.
I am 19, and am not satisfied with my height which is 5.8 ft. How do I increase my height? kindly give a diet plan also if possible.
I am suffering from quick ejaculation from before marriage.now I'm 39yrs old.my married life is about 6yrs.what is the medicine for this problem.
Hello, everybody. I am DR Pradnya Aptikar. I am practising gynaecology in Thane from last 17 years. I am treating females having Gynaecological and obstetrical problems. Aaj is video me hum baat karenge Vaginal infections ke baare me jo ki bohot common hai females me. 14 years ki ladkiyo se lekar 70 years ki ladies me bhi hume dikhai deta hai.
Iske bohot types hai, jese ki;
Ek hota hai safed paani jesa jiska appearance thick, white hota hai, kisika yellow hota hai, kisika brownish, kisika greenish ya fir kisika paani jesa bhi hota hai. Iski wajah se bohot sare symptoms hote hai, jese ki lower abdomen me pain hona, lower back pain, vaginal itching. In symptoms ki wajah se females ki day to day life bohot he difficult hojati hai. Bohot problems hoti hai
Baar-baar in infections ke hone ki wajah se kuch females me infertility dikhai deti hai. So, this is a very common factor.
Iske liye hum jaankaari lete hai ki ise ayurveda se kese treat kiya jaae? Aur ye kyu hota hai?
Reproductive age groups me vaginal infections normally nahi hona chaie. Vagina ka jo pH rehta hai, that is acidic pH. So, normally we have all the resisting power against all the infections. But koi cheezein aisi hoti hai, jese ki unhygienic conditions, ya fir menstrual period me proper hygiene nahi rakhne se, ya fir during delivery period, ya fir delivery ke baad ke 3-4 months ke time duration me proper hygiene na ho, ya fir apki immunity power kam ho. Aisi cases me infections ho sakte hai, ya fir apko frequent urinary track infections ho sakte hai. Iske lie Ayurvedic treatment, jise hum kehte hai Yonidhavan.
Iske liye hum herbal medicines are decoction karte hai, uska kadah bana ke hum baginal track wash kardete hai. Ye sitting me kiya jata hai, iske liye 7-15 sittings lagte hai. Aur kabhi kabhi cervix, uterus ka mhu pe swelling hoti hai, jese chronic erosion rehti hai, jiski wajah se white discharge ki complaint bar bar rehti hai.
Iske liye hum Pap smear test karte hai jisse ki hume inflammation, infection, cancer etc rule out kiye ja sakte hai. Ise test karne ke baad he hum vaginal treatment dete hai. Isme 7-15 sittings hote hai. Ise hum Ayurvedic herbs ke zariye theek karte hai jisse ki ye poora theek hojata hai. Humare treatment se yeh infection bar-bar nahi hota hai aur apki immunity badhane ke liye hum apko oral herbal medicines bhi dete hai.
Iske ilawa apko koi jankaari chaie ho to aap mujhe lybrate.com ke through contact kar sakte hai.