Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D P Singh
Submit a review for Dr. D P SinghYour feedback matters!
I have too much acidity and gas problem . I have problem of back pain and stomach pain. My brain is not feeling relax I have no any tension. But I feel upset . My whole body was totally tired without any work . I have problem of breathing. Tell me what can I do.
Hello doctor, I am having gastric problem from 1 month, and getting upper and lower belly too. I am taking ginger, coriander seeds, jeera water for instant relief for gas. So please do suggest me permanent solution for gastric problem. How to reduce belly? Help with diet plan too.
Hi I Am 23 year old guy and I want to know about my health whichever food I m eating doesn't get digest properly or sometime I m feeling so weak and bECAUSE of this I am not able to do any work at a given time and I m feeling sleepy in the afternoon at office and one more thing which is related to my sexually life is I doesn't getting erected properly so what to do please tell me.
I have a stone of 4 mm in my bladder. Pain is unbearable. Taken medicines also some desi medicines. But complete relief is still absent. Any suggestions.
I have acidity problem der is nothing happening in stomach but I have high problem of acid reflux and also upper body pain.
Recently I got a cyst removed from my lower jaw in a minor operation. The tablet prescribed by my Doctor are causing heavy gas issue in my stomach due to heavy doses of tablets. Please suggest if I could alter my medications or reduce the dosage. 1. Tab clavam 625 - 3 times a day 2. Tab Aroff EZ - 3 times a day 3. Tab ketrol DT - 2 tabs - 4 times a day 4. Cap vizylac rich - daily in night 5. Cap pantosec D SR - 1 tab in morning empty stomach.
I am getting too much salivation, after dinner some times have acid reflux, even little spicy food causes heart burn. Are they interlinked? Please advise. Thanks.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes