Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D P SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years and I have piercing like pain in anus rectum. It's like something is there which is irritating the skin. I did deworming last month as I felt worms biting and this piercing pain starter after deworming.
Sir from past few Days I am feeling problem of indigestion. So please tell me the ways to get proper digestion.
Hi, I have a problem of gastric what to do my tummy swell when i'm not having breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm taking a medicine Rentac for gas. Before eating once in a day.
symptoms: right Abdominal pain while take long breath or eat something or take turn to left of right. CT SCAN REPORT: RIGHT sided minimal pleural collection of fluid is seen visualised lung parenchyma is normal. 2-LIVER IS mildly enlarged in size and measures 13 cm in infero-caudal direction parenchymal texture is homogeneous. A decreased attenuation space occupying mass lesion is seen in right lobe of liver posture-inferiorly placed. The lesion is measuring approx 49*38 mm in longest dimensions. PRESENCE OF AIR IS SEEN within. Minimal perifocal reaction is present. Portal venous system is normal in caliber. Intra-hepatic biliary radiclea are not dilated. Porta hepatis is free of lymph nodes 3-spleen mildly enlarge im size parenchymal texture is homogeneous. SUMMARY - -: SMALL liver abscess in right lobe of liver with hepato-splenomegaly and minimal right sided pleural collection of fluid. My question - -: from today gastro doctor giving her antibiotics (earlier she was on antibiotics medication but different) but she has breathing, eating, turning to other side she has pain. I'm afraid if abscess is big enough to burst? On 18th april she had acute pain on right abdomen but after that painkiller control her pain. It's been 20 days i'm concerned is she getting right treatment?
I underwent a massage treatment in ayurveda that gained me 4 kg weight and changed my eating habits after which I started experiencing more irregular periods that came only 3 months once. The last time (3 months ago) when I got my period I had a fleshy chunky discharge that was 2 inches long. Then I experienced so much of pain in my lower abdomen. Now I am experiencing pain during my bowel movements. And I did not get my next periods till now. Should I wait till everything becomes normal? Or should I get immediate medical assistance? Is there any natural home care that I can follow. For your further information I am a virgin.
Sir I am facing so much gas trouble. And some pain in yper stomach. I goes 4_5 time latrine in a day. Sir tell me best medicines. please help me.
I'm 27 years male I have complaining of abdominal distension last 3month I'm alcoholic I'm drinking irregular so what I have to do.
Hi sir I am 21 years old I have done cyst operation 8 days back on my right scrotum so my doubt is that in future will become problematic after marriage for having sex.
My abdomen scanning report is normal But I have pain in my middle abdomen And it shift to up down left right why Please answer me I am tensioned.
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.