Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Rohini and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D P Sarkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. D P SarkarYour feedback matters!
He is an excellent doctor and listen to patient’s problem....treatment recommendations are always very effective. I have been visiting Ujjal Clinic since childhood.
Excellent doctor....recommended to all
I have a high pain on the right side of my chest for 3 days. When I breath in pain gets high. Please suggest me some remedies.
I am suffering from acute ED myage is 55 how to get rid of it? It is for more than 7-8 years but did not gone for any check up n did not take any medicines pl advice me.
Sir I have a constipation problem From last 3 yrs. I do gym from last one years continuously. Sir can you tell me what I need to intake. And medicine to cure constipation problem.
I am suffering from cold and headache since last two days. My whole body is paining! What should I do now?
Sir Maine apna spurm count check karwaya hi jisme 1 ml 20 melion aya hi or mai apni wife ko sax karta hu or apna spurm girata hu WO usme rukta nai hi Sara ka Sara bhar aa jata hi or wo 7 month ho gaye fir bhi pregnant nai ho rahi hi Maine kai tarike try kar liye hi age kya karu.
Hii my name is Gurpreet kaur and I am suffering from pcod problem with both fallopian tubes blockage but sometimes I am so worried about my laparoscopy operation which not successful, Dr. says that your tubes can not open and you should go for IVF and I also take a chance for IVF and I conceive in first time but my mistake is that I am something confused about medicine and I had a miscarriage but second time I can't effort IVF by financially so please give me a good suggestion about this because I am also suffering from enlaws bad behave include my husband and I am taking so much stress which is not good for me that's I know.
I went for the routine check up of my blood and found that the level of hemoglobin is too low I.e 14.2 only. Is it matter to worry? PVC also low. Kindly suggest the prescription for it, if needed.
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.