Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D K TanejaYour feedback matters!
Internet Addiction Disorder is associated with structural and functional changes in brain regions involving emotional processing, decision making and cognitive control
Hello sir Meri Friend woh hamesa. Sex. Liy. Exiting. Rhti. H. But. Sir masturbate . Karti hai week mein. 4bar. I am worried about it as she is just 25 years old and is it safe for her ?
I went usg on 18-04-2015, but did not found any thing. Lmp 17-02-2015, i sure test kit showing positive. Kindly guide.
Running is something which has an unparalleled ability to give people a boost of energy and make them feel good for the rest of the day. So, it is fair to say that running injuries can be just so disappointing! After all, being prevented from doing a thing you love is never a nice situation to be in!
But, all that need not be the case, as long as a person is willing to spend a little time on learning to reduce the chances of running injuries, a lot of free and enjoyable time spent running is just awaiting him or her!
The first thing which can go a long way in preventing running injuries from occurring is making sure the body is strong. There are quite some ways this can be done but among the most common is to perform exercises which are targeted to help the areas and muscle groups which are made use of when a person runs.
The wall press is a fairly well-known exercise and with good reason! It simulates the impact of the process of running on the gluteus medius, which is a muscle but without the risk of injury. To do this, a person would need to stand with one side close to a wall. Then, the knee is to be bent at a ninety-degree angle so as to prepare the muscle for activation prior to pressing it against the wall for a time period of somewhere between 20 and 30 seconds. This exercise can do wonders! However, the person doing it should make sure that his or her shoulder does not touch the wall while doing the exercise.
Keeping in mind the fact that the entire leg is a unit which is supposed to move smoothly so as to avoid injury, strength needs to be built to bring about uniformity. Remember, it is the imbalances which cause a lot of injuries! Another exercise to be done is the single leg balance on the forefoot.
The effects of this exercise have a beneficial impact all the way up to the hip! The exercise is pretty simple and it is to be done preferably barefoot. Three to four repetitions are recommended, for as long as possible, with the heel off the ground.
Standing jumps may seem to be quite simple, but they really can have a significant impact! Jumping onto a step of medium height and enough width increases the elasticity of the muscles involved and can even burn some calories!
I'm unmarried and my weight has gone up to 80kgs and my age was 31. I have irregular menstrual problem and my doctor declared that I have a PCOD. Doctor suggests me to use Bigomet 1000mg & All9 pills until I got a pregnancy. So I would like to reduce my weight. Now i'm taking my diet, Yoga, walking half an hour, 17mins cycling and also I started to go slim clinic to reduce 20kgs weight. In my diet, I can't take green tea due to ginger& garlic flavour added. Due to that i'm getting allergy and getting itching & pimples.(Recently I had a skin problem) So can you suggest me which foods that I reduce heavy weight loss through foods & drinks. How many litres of water should I drink for a day? please help me out.
I missed my periods from 1 month. I have been checked by pregnant kit. It shown negative result. So I want to confirm that how much time period will take to come?
Hello I m 30 year old single girl. I missed my monthly menstruation. I menstruate on 22 Nov 15 from then my menstruation is blocked. Please tell me any medicine so that I menstruate properly.
I'm on medication, I have pcos, trying to conceive with normoz, medical, ova plus n progynova n naturogest tablets, had slight bleeding 5 days before my periods ,is it that I conceived implantation?
Me and my husband had precaution failure on the sixth day of my period, I consumed an unwanted 72 pill within 48 hours, I have period like bleeding after a week of consuming the pill which is continuing even on the third day. I have had regular menstrual cycles in past. Is this my regular period come early or m I pregnant? If I am not when to expect my next period.
Avoiding aerobic exercises is recommended during menstruation. Whereas, smooth exercises like yoga and walking can be done as they stimulate balanced flow.
Hi, I am 44 years female since one year am not getting my periods also, from last 4-5years I was suffering from left leg and right hand pain previously it was low but now it is severe reports are normal and now a days found that my eyes also becoming small and deep please suggest.
Monsoon is that delightful time when the weather finally takes a positive turn and we are relieved of the scorching heat. Along with the easily visible temperature change, monsoon brings a number of changes which can have an increasingly positive impact on our health.
Read on to find out four effective ways to make the best of this season:
1. Train your brain - it has been proven that a walk amidst nature is the most effective way to increase brain function. Monsoon season provides an ideal temperature for you to go out for a stroll to your nearby park or street and this can do a lot of good to your brain. Such walks have been found to increase both memory and focus to a considerable extent.
2. Indulge in outdoor activities - it is almost impossible to step out for exercises during the sweltering summer months as it can cause severe dehydration of the body. However, autumn brings a considerable temperature decrease with it and is the perfect time to indulge in healthy outdoor activities such as cycling, running, hiking etc.
3. Utilize the extra sunlight - autumn grants us one extra hour of sunlight and you should make the most of it. Exposing your body to the sun for a time period of 10-15 minutes on a daily basis can effectively cover the amount of vitamin d required by the body.
4. Consume seasonal fruits - a number of healthy fruits are available in autumn such as apples, which are packed with vitamin a and are extremely beneficial for eye, hair and skin health. Moreover, pumpkin and squash are other fruits which are rich sources of beta carotene and thus help in building immunity against diseases such as cancer and hypertension.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am a 26 years old girl and having some problem with my period. Actually I have sex with my Boy friend on 10/03/2016 without any protection and my period is due on 19/03/16 but till now my period is not done. On 25/03/16 I have done a pregnancy test which show negative result. I feel little bit of crapping and headache and it seems like my lower abdomen is loaded with some thing. So what to do now.
I am 9 week pregnant. Can I take mother hairloss from now. I am along taking vitagret tablet of multivitamin please suggest is it safe to use mother Horlicks.
I have a wife and she delivered a baby for us, can I suck her breast milk and drink? Is there any risk in doing so? And can the milk give me health or effect my body and our baby?
I am pregnant. My last period 20 jun. I have found sometimes 2-3 drops of light color of blood watery. It happen sometimes. Nd normally came white discharge. So I am asking this is normal or not.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!