Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D K Taneja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D K TanejaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago while having sex I ejaculate precum (not semens or sperm) only sticky thin water inside the vagina. So I would like to know that Precum can cause of pregnancy?
I had an abortion after 3 months Dr. told me to conceive again. But told to take the medicine given at the time of pregnancy. Michelle SR200 and Folvite tablets. Is this useful or it will harm me? please reply.
During stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol, and dht. Dht is a hormone needed to regulate sex drive and hair growth. When the body fails to produce the hormone, early baldness can ensue. Of course in some cases early male-pattern baldness is based on genetics.
The body can however lose dht because of excessive masturbation. Individuals who masturbate often see a reduction of dht, as well as an increase chance of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men looking to proliferate the production of dht should refrain from masturbating and look to take the homoepathic treatment to help restore hair and stop current hair loss.
1. Good for a healthy heart: Walnuts help in lowering cholesterol levels. They're rich in L-arginine (amino acid) and omega 3 fatty acid (alpha-linolenic acid) - two compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties and prevent the formation of blood clots.
2. Help with weight-loss: Eating walnuts makes you feel full, which reduces appetite and helps with weight management.
3. Walnuts help in building resistance for insulin, control blood glucose levels and lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
5. Walnuts work wonders for the hair; they're rich in biotin, prevent hair fall, improve hair texture and strengthen them.
How to include walnuts in your daily diet:
You will seldom come across a person who does not like to eat. Nothing can be more satisfying than binging on your favorite cuisine. Though the choice of food may differ from individuals to individuals, most of us live to eat. It is not without reason that food is considered a fuel that gets the body going, enabling us to carry on with our daily chores. While hot, spicy and fast foods are what most of us crave for, one cannot ignore the health benefits of a balanced and nutritious diet. A diet enriched with the essential nutrients can play a significant role to keep the vital organs of the body fit and healthy.
Importance of a healthy and nutritious diet
A nutritious diet plays a pivotal role in maintaining the well-being of the body. From eyes to heart, it takes care of almost everything. Mentioned below are some of the food items that should be a part of your diet.
- Fruits: The health benefits of fruits deserve no special mention. Apple, banana, citrus fruits, berries, kiwi, guava, most of the fruits are laden with vitamins and minerals and go a long way to build the immunity and resistance of the body against various diseases and infections.
- Vegetables: A diet without vegetables is anything but healthy. From antioxidants (mostly dark green vegetables) to omega-3 fatty acids, minerals to dietary fibers, incorporating vegetables in the diet takes care of most of the nutritional requirements of the body.
- Meat: Equally important are animal products which include meat (chicken, lamb, crab, goat, duck, to name a few), fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna, tilapia, sardine, basa, to name a few), fish oil. Most of these are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, and minerals necessary for the overall growth of the body.
- Milk and dairy products: Milk, cheese, butter, curd, ghee, being an excellent source of calcium, vitamin, minerals, fats, proteins, should be included in the diet.
- Oils: One cannot miss out on the various benefits of ghee, especially of cow, mustard oil, coconut oil & olive oil and other healthy vegetable oils, such as sesame oil, rice bran oil, flaxseed oil to name a few, that are rich in nutrients including Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Cereals: The nutritive value of cereals (oats, rye, wheat, quinoa, rice) and pulses (black gram, lentils, chickpea, groundnuts) are also immense.
- Herbs & spices: The herbs and spices that make food more palatable are known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
Unhealthy habits to avoid after eating food
There are certain unhealthy habits which when done immediately after eating food will do the body more harm than good. Some of these include:
- For a proper digestion of food, never take a nap soon after the meal.
- Taking a shower immediately after having food will also affect the digestion process.
- Many of us have a habit of drinking tea after a meal. However, it is an unhealthy practice that can interfere with both the digestion of food as well as with the absorption of iron.
- Eating fruits immediately after a meal will also affect the digestion of food.
- Smoking after a meal is an extremely unhealthy practice.
Consult an expert and plan a healthy diet for yourself to stay fit always,