Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D K TanejaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm seven and half months pregnant. I have diabetes during pregnancy. I take insulin and medicine two times. Suggest some diet plan for diabetes.
Sir, I am trying for last 10 month since my marriage my age is 29 and my wife is 24. But she is not conceiving. I had the semen test which shows 40million/ml and motility 80 And normal form 80 and pus cells 1-2. And reaction is alkaline. A doctor advised me for speman forte. Can it help me? And for how much period I have to take it. And should I avoid sex during this period while I have speman forte. Thanks.
Hi Me and my Gf had protected sex before 15 days there was a white discharged on condom. I checked whether its break but it was not break and now after 15 days she had white discharge on her undies? Is she pregnant what should we do or natural foods to postpone pregnancy?
My partner was supposed to have her periods on 29th of December. We had sex a week before. I used condom and she took a pill too within 4 hours. Its 31st December, she is still not getting her periods. Is there any risk that I should worry about. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant? Should I buy her a prega news?
My child born on Nov 5 ad I got 1 periods on Dec 13th. It s dangerous r regular periods .but I'm breastfeeding my child. But how won't I get my periods within 1 month?
Hi, I feel good when I insert brinjal in my anal and carrot in my vagina at same time is inserting safe and what precaution I should take.
My friend has paining on the left breast I don't understand and why it's paining can you tell me why it's happening on the breast down.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom)
I am a 24years female. I am having some menstrual problems like its not regular for eg. Sometimes its on time bt sometimes its twice a month or skips a month. And I am also having thyroid. And another problem I am facing is that I am suffering from hairloss and obesity also.
My wife 40 days pregnant. I give misoprotal tablet. But don't m. C. Period. I want cleaning pregnancy.
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Nose cancer
- Throat cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Oesophageal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Cervical cancer etc.
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello doctor's, Today is 10 days after my period. I went to scan. In that scan report I got Right ovary 8 mm and Left ovary Nopf and and EM is 7. 5 mm . Can you tell what it mean can I get pregnant? Can I know with this I have the follicular have or not. Please reply me.
I was diagnosed with depression when I was 25 years old (in 10th class). I used to feel nervous and sad for no apparent reason. I couldn't sleep at night. When it became worse we had consulted a psychiatrist who prescribed some medications (forgot the name). The depression reoccurred and doctor changed medicine to Paxidep CR 25 mg. It was fine for few weeks but then I felt depressive again. This time the doctor added one more medicine Lamitor OD 50 mg. I have been taking these 2 medicines since almost 10 years now. I haven't had any major depression incidents since that time. I feel depressed, anxious and irritated at times (especially before my periods), but I am able to manage. My mother has bipolar. And there is history of depression and other mental disorders in my family as well. Please tell me if these medications are right for me to continue life long. I had checked online that paxidep CR had several side effects. My period cycle is irregular and painful (read as a side effect of paxidep). Thank you.
I am 30 Yrs old women n married. Having 3 Children. I have 2 Question 1st is I had 3 cesarian n my stomach is big how can I reduce that 2nd is in my feet my fingers are rupturing n my hand fingers also. I have dry skin I always wanted to put water on my hands n legs which I put due to that may b my feet is getting pain. I can not explain what exactly is that n during night I apply moisturizer. Every Time I cannot use moisturizer as I can not effort it n also It will go directly or indirectly in my kids mouth.
I am 18 years old I have irregular periods, I have not had my periods since last 3 months what should I do?
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.