Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.K SinghYour feedback matters!
Hy. How I get much more time in sex . When I start sex with my partner I get more 3 minute in ejaculate. How I increase my ejaculate time uptp .10 to 15 min.
I am 24 years old male and I have a problem of stomachache and I have tried many home remedies but they were not effective please suggest me what to do.
I am male 48 years, my Hb1ac level is 6.7, my mother is diabetic, I play badminton 4 times week for 30 minutes, my doctor prescribed janumet 50/1000 when my hb1ac was above 7.5. I take take this regularly morning and evening. I take 60-90 ml alcohol weekly 3 times, can I take tablet after my drink or should I avoid medicine. I am feeling fit. Can I stop medication and take ayurvedic medicine BGR. I also take I tablet revital daily.
Hi, I m 26 years old, single. I m in habit of masturbate during night. But I watching from last 1month that my sperm count has become less. But during mating with me gf. Quantity increase. Why such this happing?
I have suffering from gass problem. My stomach doesn't clear at once in the morning. It takes 2 or 3 times Help me.
Hi Me and my wife decided to go for a child. But we both don't know at what day after menstrual cycle we go for sex so to my wife get pregnant. Can you please suggest me the best days when we will sex together to get my wife pregnant?
In how many days DAMIANA medicine will show the effects, I mean the penis will be longer and thicker?
Hello, my problem is after waking up i suffer from bad breath, even if i get a nap in the evening, what could be the reason? What should i do?
Is rubbing penis against pillow a masturbation technique? Does it have any harmful effects on my body or face?
Dear Sir I feel that my sperm is very thick (patla) please tell me which medicine is Best for me without any side effects.
Hi from last few year I started facing P E n now from last one year i'm suffering from erectile dysfunction. I used to drink twice thrice in week bt now it dropped to once or twice in month, I hv smoking habit. I smoke approx 5cigrate in a day in next few days going to get married n I know well it can harm my sex n personal life. I want to quit smoking is there any treatment for P E and E D please suggest or should I visit to doctor. Or should I talk wid my fiance abt it. I feel hesitated to visit to doc.
My sugar is 209 p. P & 126 fasting I am taking zeta 100mg daily, my b. P. Always fluctuing some time 80/140, 90/155 and 110/155 I am taking olmezest 10 mg please Give advice.
What are the chances of hiv if the person do sex with gb road prostitute with condom and condom didn't break?
I have pain in my my head and because of that fever has reached 102 so please tell me something about this problem and let me know some symptoms and cold.
Is it ok to eat too spicy food? In my family we use lots of marks based curries and it's really very spicy. After eating my stomach burns for a while. So is this ok? Please tell me. Also red chilly powder or mirchi+? Which is better to use Thnq all.
My nose bone is moved towards right so what is the solution to fix my bone in middle please tell me.
Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to inform you that I am suffering from psoriasis from last 2 year. I have already consult with doctors but still it is not cured. Need your help. Thanks & Regards. Sanjit Kumar. 9545047025.
My mother has taken overdose of vitamin D3 Doctor had prescribed 60k Units capsule once weekly, but my mom has taken 3 in one week (between 21 Nov - 27 Nov) Do we need to see a doctor to detoxify? Any home remedy is also appreciated.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.