Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.K. ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
Mere husband ki arm kuch thodi si uth jaati h but finger bilkul bhi nahi kaam karta h so please ap se request he ki aap mujko apni kuch dawa by post kar de jisse mai unko kuch theek kar paau but unko sugar ki problm bhi he and BP bhi teek rehta he unka bas ap se ye request he k aap unki help kre jise unka arm kaam karne lag jaaye or leg bhi left side se kam krne lag jaye
Dear Sir! one more question I am asking In future days the epilepsy was coming for me or not? Doctor say that no problem me, ECG report was correctly .so I stop that medicine from last 6 months, But The thought will be continue since last 4 years because 4 times it attacked me ?By a chance it Will attack on future I am die or not?
I am consuming everyday medicines for BP, Blood Sugar, cholesterol, blood thinner. All my parameters are normal with these tablets. 4 Years back I had Epilepsy and Hyper tension. And my heart beats were also irregular. In the year 2011 due to these problems I was inserted a Pacemaker, MRI friendly. Also I am taking (in addition to the BP Sugar, cholesterol tablets) tablets for controlling my Epilepsy. My heart beat is normal after the fixing of the Pace maker and I am also free from Epilepsy for the last 4 years. I am leading a normal health, of course with these tablets. With this conditions being Normal, Can I stop the Epilepsy Tablets. For epilepsy I am consuming 3 tablets/ day of Epiliv 500mg and Eptoin 100mg. My health conditions, being normal Can I discontinue the epilepsy tablets? Of course I will continue the other tablets for BP, Blood sugar, cholesterol.What is your opinion and Suggestion?
I am suffering from acute migraines disease which is about to be cured. But due to certain situation I consumed a strip of tablets. My doctor has given me some anti depressants and I was diagnosed recently to which I found that I was at a risk of suffering either from coma or paralysis or even death. I have been asked to pay medical attention till brain-lung harmony. Can you suggest me what should I eat so that my brain gets healed quickly? Suggest me dos and donts. As for now I have been prescribed a tablet for my right lung which is damaged due to smoking. Please help me doctor. Its urgent.
I am 25 years old. I started becoming very self conscious and always used to think about my walk that if I am walking properly or not. My whole focus would be on the movement of my legs. And I think because of that reason I used to walk forcefully than my natural walk. Since I was doing this for 3-4 years I suddenly felt some weakness in my legs and now I think that they will give up. I feel numbness in my whole body. It started from my legs and now whole body suffers from it. I also think there is something wrong with my back as I feel that my lower half and upper half has separated from each other and I also feel that my lower half will stop working and since the problem is rising in whole body slowly I also think that my whole body will give up. I have felt many times that I will fall while I was standing. Also I have noticed many times that when I sit on chair and don't do any movement then my upper half start doing oscillations. I also feel frontal headache on head and when I close my eyes I feel relaxed from headache. What can go wrong with my body due to my extreme self consciousness?
Respected doctors .I want to ask about epilepsy .what is this? What are the symptoms? How we should cure it? I am fed up totally. My problem is that ,when I don't get proper sleep, my eyes get blink, my mind is not conscious and much more .it effects my study .I can't study properly. please tell me doctor.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.