Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.K. ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 42 years had two seizure in last two years. Every time doctor find that seizure is occurred due to lack of Na+ and K+. Every time she gone under intensive care treatment. this resulted lots of side effects like weakness,body stiffness and tightness in abdomen that caused less appetite . Now a days she is bed ridden.What Can I do ?.
I am having a severe headache or migraine. I can't sleep even. All I could feel is pain in my head please help.
I'm suffering from migraine since childhood few months back I was suffering from severe full headache n I visited a neuro physician he recommended me to have naproxen tablet whenever I have headache but you do that I have gained weight so I have stopped taking it. Can someone suggest me a pill which I can take when I get a migraine attack and does not gain weight?
My sister is suffering from swallowing, breathing and blinking ocd but swallowing ocd depressed her a lot she is now 32 and suffering this problem since last 20 years. I got to know about her problem last month when she could not sleep for 4 days and got a seizure attack due to wrong medication by psychiatrist .she is slightly stable now and want to start right treatment. Could anyone please advice me should I consult a psychologist or again psychiatrist.
My left hand last to figers are not working fine m nt able to feel any pain in DAT fingers it feels as if der r totally naam
My mother is moving any where she can't walk because before some time she is suffering from brain elated problem and I have much small and long test MRI but no any result come .some doctor see and says very mine tube in pass of in mind operation is way. And some doctors says no need to operation and in between before four month she is serious from weakness and admitted a near hospital and there was admit a week and doctor says urine inspection it's reason kidney is effect so that reason she's week during treatment her weight very loss and and she can't move any but she's healthy and now she can sit and walk in sitting one to another place now I don't understand she is very well and herbage now 47 years Pls advice what I do that my mother to move.
I am suffering from epilepsy and get attacks minimum twice a month. I am not getting a good result from the medicine prescribed to me currently. What can I do to get cured?
Dear Sir I am 50 yrs old and my children have complain that I am having hearing problem that I don't listen to the door bell nor the ring of the phone. It happen very often but only when I watch television or listening to music and sometime during reading. Please let me know if there is anything serious.
Hello, one of my friend is suffering from multiple sclerosis its not been cured still suffering from past 5 years, any suggestions how it can be cured? Or any ayurvedic treatment to cure? Please help.
Hi sir. My mother is 40 yrs old. She cant speak last two years. He tried to speak but no sound come. she cant pronunciation. We check all test. But no one find which is the problem. She cant understand what we speak. She only write which she explain us. We also reply her by writing. Some times she understand what we wrote. Sometimes not. Can you help me?
I am taking levigress-500mg post my brain operation (held in Dec-2013), but from last few months I am gaining my weight and fat. Is this the side effect of this tablet? I am taking 3 dosage of (1mg levigress) in a day.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.