Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D K Bhardwaj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D K BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Smell of my sweat is very bad. Its really horrible. I dnt know why my sweat smell so bad I do not even eat bad food. What is the reason behind it? And what should I do.
How long can I go for GM diet like how many days. If I do GM diet for 7 days can I eat regularly for next 3 days.
I'm using braces For my teeth and I'm not able to eat and kind of food since my tongue is getting hurt badly. So please advise few juice diet to prevent lose of weight and regular health.
I have stomach bloating, centre portion kinda bloats when I eat. And also I am nit able to sit under AC as my head starts paining. Kindly suggest remedy.
Second thing you can do is go to dentist for saying him/her hello and get your teeth clinically examined at least twice in a year.
The above tips are time tested and reliable.
If you can do that much, you are sure to stay out of that dental chair majority of times.
I'm Harika. My age is 25. I have a lipoma on my hand and best. What I can do to get rid of this lipomas. Please give me suggestions.
Ayurveda is effective because it treats the root of the problem in order to treat it. According to this ancient system of medicine, bronchitis, which is infection of the windpipe, is known as ‘kasa roga’. According to Ayurveda, bronchitis happens primarily due to impaired digestion. This is the reason why Ayurveda treats bronchitis through drugs that have the ability to treat both the lungs and the digestive system. Chronic bronchitis is also caused due to airborne allergens like cigarette smoke and pollution.
The main symptom of bronchitis is chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes or the windpipes that carry air to the lungs. This infection causes profuse secretion of phlegm. Other notable symptoms are chest pain, chronic cough, fever, poor digestion and loss of appetite, and shortness of breath. Children, senior citizens and those with an impaired immune system are extremely prone to bronchitis. If left untreated for long, bronchitis can manifest as tuberculosis. Another disease bronchitis can mutate into is bronchial asthma.
- Haldi or turmeric, commonly used Ayurvedic spices in the world, is the most common home remedy for bronchitis. One can take a teaspoonful of haldi mixed in a glass of milk in the night for relief. Haldi is more effective if taken on an empty stomach.
- The juice of vasa is also an excellent remedy for bronchitis. One can take it twice or thrice daily.
- Ginger juice and honey mixed in a cup of warm water is also good for easy expectoration of phlegm.
- One can also mix equal quantities of dried ginger, black pepper and long pepper with honey and take a teaspoonful thrice every day.
- Tulsi or holy basil is a great cure for bronchitis. Water boiled with tulsi leaves brings instant relief to a sore throat. One can use this water for gargling too.
- In case of a congested throat ‘khadiradi vati’ gives effective relief, due to catechu that helps relieve congestion.
Shringyadi churna, kaphaketu, kaphachintamani, sitopaladi churna, pravala pisthi, rasa sindur, talisadi churna, haridra khand and vasarishta are a few effective Ayurvedic medicines for bronchitis.
- Protection from cold is key. Cold water and winds should be avoided. Use warm water for bathing, wear warm clothes and avoid excess humidity, dust and allergic pollen. Heavy physical exercises should also be avoided.
- Stay away from cold foods like curd and sour substances, fruits like bananas and guavas, and from alcohol and tobacco.
- Also, one should eat foods that are easy to digest. Lots of leafy vegetables will give one the vitamins and mineral required to fight bronchitis.
- One can also opt for Ayurvedic therapies like Vamana and Virechana to treat bronchitis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.