Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D K BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am an OCD patient. I am on treatment but I still get negative thoughts and these negative thoughts causes me anxiety. How to reduce my anxiety during that time naturally.
Male 26, Unmarried. Weight 50 kg. Height 164 cms. No Alcohol/smoking. I'm a Epilepsy patient before when I had the 1st seizure on feb 2010. After that I had almost 30 seizures completely. Last seizure occurred 20/06/2011. After that No recurrence of seizures. I had modification for 3 years daily under Neurologist Doctor. CT scan and EEG reports are normal. Everything now fine. Sometimes I get headache like migraine: I will take Naxdom 500 mg, it gives relief. But Sometimes I feel something disturbed that it makes me i'm going to have a seizure now .something brain functioning will become dull and changes. Please assist me whether after complete recover also Are there any chances for fits/seizures again in my life? Can I take the medication when I feel?
Is any problem to health by taking of spirulina (healthvit brand) 1 gram daily. Suggest me because I am using since two weeks there is no problem. I will ask for future purpose. Is it good to take or not. I have no problems now. Suggest me.
I am always feeling tired and I have no energy. I am only 26 years old so I shouldn't be feeling this way. Am I lacking vitamins.
Hi I'm a male or boy is taking bath or having bath at late night or night is good for health or for our health please tell me plz.
I am a health freak, and go to the gym regularly, day before yesterday I did leg extension and leg press exercises in the gym which created some amount of pain in my legs, l. Today I wasn't feeling good so I went to our local doctor (anti-biotic). He said that I have 101.3 viral and I also told him I've been feeling weak and there is pain in my head and a bit in chest. I don't have any cough or cold just simple viral and pain. Then I told him I've had serious pain in my legs for the past day so I asked him "is it because I've done leg exercises in gym or does it come with the viral? I've been having leg pain before I caught viral so he told me that I might be having chikungunya, or just a normal viral. He just mentioned that chikungunya is also happening to people these days, and lastly he said that since I have leg pain before the viral then I would be having normal viral. So he gave me some medicine and for viral and headaches and some painkillers for my leg. My question to anyone who reads this is :- * what are the symptoms of chikungunya? * is my leg pain is because of chikungunya? Or just regular pain that happens to everyone who does leg exercises? * how much time does it take to get rid of leg pain after painkillers? * if I have only viral and not chikungunya then how much time will it take for my legs to get normal. (because I raised 140 kgs of weight on my legs 15 times a set and in total 4 sets. And same in leg extension) Any response would be highly appreciated. Thank You.
How to increase my height? Any exercise or full course of eating how can I gain height I am only 17 years old.
I am suffering from sleepless nights. Please suggest some tablets to get rid of this problem. I am suffering from constipation and piles currently.
Nightfall occurs every alternate days in the morning associated with wet dreams. The semen is thin and watery in nature. For this problem I am very much worried. What medicines can I take to solve this from the root. No masturbation and no bad habits. Tell me what to do and about medicines.
Dear Sir, My 27months (2yr+)old son suffering seviour constipation,and etching his skin, i also try homeopathy and child specialist but till date he is not completely cure, plz suggest me what treatment i will follow. Regards Gokul Das.
I can't eat properly I will try to eat I can't I will get vomiting. And I feel weight loss and little thin so what can I do.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
Combination of Foods
Combining various food groups to ensure variety and nutrition is the way long back known fact of healthy eating.
The importance of variety in grains along with combination of various groups like:
Starches, Veggies, proteins, fats and fruits are also important.
Different grains like soya, black gram flour, Bajra, jawar, barley, and ragi can be included in daily diets along with wheat to ensure complete mineral intake.
Multigrain chapatti, chilla, various cereals in breakfast, roasted grains as snacks can help to include them in the daily diet.
The food group combination to avoid indigestion and maximum absorbability of nutrients are also important. Since different foods digest at different digestion environment, thus foods need to be eaten in groups that complement factors.
Some basic food combining facts are:
- Don't combine starches and proteins together as they require a different strength of acidity in your stomach.
- Combine a protein and grain with non-starchy vegetables.
- Dried fruits, nuts, and seeds are best eaten with raw vegetables.
- Fermented food can be eaten with most of the combinations.
- Combine a fruit and raw vegetable or salad to delay sugar release of the fruits.
- Plan small meals to keep the metabolism active...