Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. D.JijinaYour feedback matters!
My head is paining too much and my ear is also paining too much and in night I has done 4 time vomiting so what should I do and from above description symptoms of disease.
I get tonsils very often and quickly. Nor am I able to eat anything neither to breathe. My throat gets blocked instantly after having anything sweet. Only a single toffee gets them on fire. I am fed up of this. Help me out. Get me a solution. What to do?
Today when I was in office, I felt that my ear is blocked. At home I cleared my ear with earbuds. After sometime when I tried to blow my ear, I heard a whistling sound. I am still hearing whistling sound. Is my eardrum ruptured? I work at call centre putting the headphones on for all the day. Will it affect my ears?
I have been suffering from frequent tonsil swells and cough problems. I have taken azithromycin tablets as prescribed by my doctor but it doesn't seem to help. Please advice.
When I will sit for a long time after sit when I will stand then I will feel vertigo so what can I do for solve this problem?
I am 30 years old male. I have regular sinusitis problem, my throat is always sore. My tonsils are very hurt. I feel my head nerves are in stress. Regular headache. I feel weakness in whole body. My brain mri is normal. I feel uncomfortable. So give me advice diagnosis this health problem.
My chest and throat is very sensitive to cold, A/c and for certain foods due to which I feel lot of reflex in throat and breathlessness due to sputum stuck. Can you help me with suggestion.
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old I have type 1 diabetes and last month I had unprotected vaginal sex with a prostitute and then after 2 weeks I got scabies and they were cured in 2 weeks now I am having fungal infections and oral thrush, a sore throat and a painless swollen lymph node and too much fatigue for over a month now I went to doctor he got me examined for cbc and xray of the face the doctor said that fungal infections are due too diabetes and the sore throat is because os nasal septum cause I can not take proper oxygen and it causes dry mouth and my cbc results were hemoglobin 18.5 and hematocrit 52 and said that the fatigue is due to high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. Please help me I am dying because of too much stress and depression are these symptoms because the thing that doctor said or is it because of the unprotected sex?
Hi. Doctor I have a problem of nose bleeding since childhood. The nose bleeding occur mostly in months of april to july and at present I am 24 years old and suffers that problem, so what can I do. Please suggest me.
For past three months I am facing some problem in my throat. It is itching while eating something salty or sweet. It has become a huge problem for me. What can I do?
I am suffering from nose infection. Many time I am facing problem in breathing. Can you suggest me the proper treatment?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.