Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.Bala Kukreja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.Bala KukrejaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I have sex with my girl friend without condoms will my girl friend will became pregnant.
Losing the post-pregnancy weight can easily be one of the most difficult and dreadful things for a woman to do. The sheer joy of having a child of your own is quickly overshadowed by postpartum blues. Losing those extra pounds assumes topmost priority. Although getting into the habit of eating healthy should always be followed, it is important to note that your body needs adequate time to recover from labor as well.
In order to achieve that fit and healthy body you keep dreaming of, a perfect post pregnancy diet is to be strictly followed. A healthy diet is a key element of getting back in shape. You need to be careful about the food you intake after pregnancy. Being callous about eating can lead to more problems of weight gain and obesity in the future. Therefore, keeping track of your eating habits and following a diet plan is given utmost importance.
The Golden Rules of Getting Back In Shape
We know that eating right is the first step towards getting the perfect post-pregnancy body; however, certain rules are to be followed in order to see a significant change in yourself.
- Remaining stress-free is the solution to all your health-related problems. From mental stability to getting back in shape, following this commandment will give you the desired result in every sphere of life.
- Detoxifying your body from everything unhealthy helps you tremendously. You need to avoid smoking and limit your alcohol intake to get fitter quickly.
- Vitamin B6 and Zinc are necessary for the body to balance the hormones. Eating red meat, nuts, broccoli, bananas, egg yolks and oats can all be extremely helpful.
- You need to balance your blood sugar level with the help of low glycemic foods as well.
Begin With The Right Breakfast – We all know that the first and the most important meal of the day is breakfast. Breakfast gets you all charged up and provides you with the energy required for the upcoming day. For women who just went through labor, eating an omelet with a whole grain toast is ideal. Apart from that, a berry smoothie made with berries, nuts and seeds and porridge made with cinnamon, flaxseeds and coconut milk can also be helpful.
Sustain With the Right Lunch: Eating grilled chicken, baked sweet potatoes, cottage cheese with a generous serving of green vegetables and plenty of herbs can satisfy your taste buds and help you shed those extra pounds at the same time.
The Prefect Dinner to End Your Day: Who said you have to give up on your happiness to get rid of the extra weight from your body. With the help of these delicacies, you can end your day feeling content and happy. Eating Salmon with mashed sweet potatoes or beef stir-fry with a serving of rice can be an absolute delight for all those new mothers who wish to get healthy.
Hi I am 20 years olde. I am myred I have a PCOD problem. I wnat kids. I want presence in one mant because my husband gone to out of. His coming soon. He life with me only one month. I have only one month bat im nat ache my pregnancy. I am already consulted two doctors bat no have goob result pllllz pllllz halp me I want my kids plz.
My wife is 30 weeks pregnant. Last two days she told heavy pain whenever baby movement happened. Back pain and stomach pain. Is this normal or ? Last week Dr. Told stomach looks upside. So may be possible early delivery.
Hii doctor. My last period date was 29-8-16. Last month I mean 29-9-16 till now I hv missed my periods. And from some days I am feeling tired and weak. Wht will I do pls suggest!
Hello doc. please suggest me something. Ajj mera 2nd day h periods ka but period proper nhi aa rhe just like spoting. please suggest me.
Progesterone is a characteristic female hormone, which is also known as the pregnancy hormone, its percentage is generally higher before and during pregnancy. Progesterone supplementation is regularly important during assisted reproductive technology (ART) systems; for example, In-vitro fertilization (IVF). This is recommended because the medicines you may use during these strategies can change your body's capacity to deliver progesterone. Certain techniques can even expel progesterone delivering cells from your ovaries. All women who wish to end up pregnant need progesterone to help the uterus get ready for and sustain a prepared egg.
Progesterone readies the uterus for pregnancy. After ovulation happens, the ovaries begin to deliver progesterone required by the uterus. Progesterone causes the uterine covering or endometrium to thicken. This readies a strong domain in your uterus for a fertilized egg.
Progesterone sustains the baby. A supply of progesterone to the endometrium keeps on being critical during pregnancy. After an effective implantation, progesterone keeps up a steady domain for the forming baby. Following eight to ten weeks of pregnancy, the placenta takes control of progesterone creation from the ovaries and considerably builds the hormone.
Other sources of progesterone supplements
A few types of progesterone supplements are accessible, including vaginal items that deliver progesterone straight to the uterus. The diverse structures include the following:
1. Vaginal gel:
• Utilized once every day for progesterone supplementation
• Over a time of involvement and more than forty million dosages recommended
• In studies where quiet inclination was measured, a dominant part of women favored the gel for comfort over other progesterone medicines
• Some discharge felt during use
2. Vaginal suppositories:
• Generally utilized yet not FDA-endorsed
• Utilized two to three times each day
• Spillage can be chaotic
3. Vaginal supplements:
• Intended for vaginal use
• FDA-endorsed for progesterone supplementation yet not for progesterone substitution
• Useful in ladies under thirty-fie years; no settled outcomes in women of more than thirty-five years
• Utilized two to three times each day
4. Progesterone oral cases, utilized vaginally:
• Not planned or FDA-affirmed for vaginal utilization
• Less symptoms when it is utilized vaginally rather than orally
• Utilized approximately three times each day
• An oil-based arrangement (now and then called progesterone in oil)
• Generally utilized; most settled strategy for progesterone delivery
• Infused into the bottom once every day
• Requires long, thick needle to enter layers of skin and fat
• Hard to oversee
• Infusions might be difficult
• Skin responses are normal
Progesterone is a vital piece of infertility treatment since it boosts implantation and pregnancy. Human services suppliers regularly have an inclination towards which type of progesterone they recommend for fertility treatment. Their application is by and large in view of their involvement with the different techniques. However, accommodation and demand are likewise critical. Most women lean toward a progesterone definition that is simple, advantageous, and agreeable. Thus, make sure to talk about your choices with your social insurance supplier or your doctor. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.