Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.Bala KukrejaYour feedback matters!
I am bharti and 28 years old. Actually I am suffering from pcod so suggest me diet plan accordingly. My height is 5 feet and weight is 66 kg. I want to loose weight so I can conceive kindly please suggest me the proper diet plan.
I had my periods last month on 6th and I had sex with my boyfriend on 3rd day of my periods that is on 8th he didn't put condom he is sure that he didn't cum in me but he is a bit stressed that his precum would have been in me I'm worried because it has been a month but I didn't got my periods yet and I have a pain in my lower abdomen I'm really scared what has happened is my periods late or I'm pregnant and if I'm pregnant it's 35 days from the day of sex I don't want pregnancy what can I do can pill or medical way can do please help me.
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.
1-take planty of water in whole day
2-take dinar atleast 2 hour before sleep
3- increase fibers in your diet. Like take papaya, cheeku, salad, cuccumber. Etc
4-try to take whole fruit instead of fruit juice
5-take a little walk after takeing meal
6- take a luke worm sweet milk at night
7-don't take havy food in dinner
8- don't take more food untill last food digest.
9- take a glass of water at the morning empty stomach.
10- don't take havy food if you are not hongry.
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl from varanasi, u. P. I have some problems from 1-2 years i. E. Under mentioned. 1. White discharge from vagina with bad odour everyday. 2. There is itching in side walls of vagina, and sometimes there is swelling with so much itching. Please help me out. Give some suggestion. Thank you.
Me n my girlfriend had sex on 1 may. She took I pill on 2 may. She experienced bleeding on 9th may. Her usual date of periods is 30th may. Today is 9th june. She hasn't got periods yet. Is she pregnant? If not then after how many days she will get periods? Plzz doctor.
Hi, I missed period, its 37 day, I did urine test morning. It showed 2 lines but little light color what it mean?
I got my period on 29th oct and it got clear or finished on 7th nov but from 12th nov it got started again with heavy flow please suggest me why it happened and what should I do to cured from it. please help me.
When my boyfriend was masturbating his cum was on me and slightly near my vagina. We did not have sex. So are there any chances that I could be pregnant?
1. Do What You Love
If your passion is playing soccer, writing poems, or teaching children how to swim, make time to do it. You’ll find that when you’re doing what you love, you’re filled with joy. How much better does that sound than forcing yourself do something you don’t like?
2. Help Others
Sometimes after we’ve achieved our own personal goals, we still feel empty inside because we haven’t made a meaningful contribution to someone else’s life. When we volunteer or help others, it feels good to just be of service to someone else. The impact we make feels fulfilling and is a big potential source for our own happiness.
3. Be Thankful
When you think of all the things that you have to be grateful for, you realize how blessed you already are. Without even realizing it, we take our basic necessities for granted — a roof over your head and plenty of food to eat. By appreciating the things that you already have, you’ll begin to feel happier in your life.
4. Share With Others
When we share our thoughts, our time, and our abilities with others we feel better for it. A life lived without sharing can become lonely. When you share with others, they’ll feel great towards you and help you to feel more joy in your own life.
5. Smile More
Practice smiling more and see how it affects you internally, as well as those around you. You can always afford to give a smile. Smiling can make you happier — even if you have to force it, you’ll still feel better.
When was the last time you went to the gym or worked out? Exercise reduces stress and releases endorphins, also known as a “runner’s high.” Playing sports is a fun way to exercise as well, whether it’s kicking around a soccer ball or shooting hoops.
7. Eat Healthy
It’s much more challenging to feel truly happy when you’re sick. But when you eat right, you feel better both physically and mentally. And you’ll avoid that guilty feeling that you just pigged out on junk food.
8. Spend Time With Your Loved Ones
There’s no replacement for spending quality time with your loved ones. We’re social beings, even if you’re an introvert or a loner. People love spending time with their friends and family for good conversation, bonding, and some laughs. Life’s too short to live it completely alone.