Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chunoti SaiYour feedback matters!
I am not gaining weight. I had a powder 2 years back. That helped me to gain weight and even height. But now am not able to eat as I need to also am not able to gain on my height. I do not take any medication now. Just want ways to gain on my diet.
I haven't slept for 2 days because of my ear pain I don't kno what happen but its paining alot I even contacted a specialist but still it don't work? What to do? Please help me?
Hello Sir/Madam I'm suffering from chronic constipation. I also went to a specialist who prescribed me some medicines like: rabdar-dsr, laxifresh_rx, softovac. But I'm still in same condition. Please give me some advice to get out of it.
Sir I am nineteen years old and basically I am very poor. Their is no growth of mustache and beard on my face so please tell me name of tablet which is of low cost, that grows mustache very faster.
Health Tip - Foods Build Immunity
Diet plays a part in strengthening the immune system. Undernourished people have lower immunity making them more prone to catching infections. A balanced diet rich in nutrients and low in fats is essential to maintain good immunity levels. Vitamin a, c and e boost the production of cells that seek and destroy disease agents. Green vegetables fruits whole grains beans spinach broccoli pumpkin and peanut butter are a good source of this vitamins. Lack of zinc can also suppress immunity. Cereals poultry yoghurt and milk form a good source of zinc. Omega 3 fatty acids found in sea foods known to boost immunity. Green tea and probiotics in the form of yoghurt also helps to build immunity. And should be careful with weight reduction diets with low calories which might reduce immune function.
Last night I have this weird pain at side of my forehead which last for almost half an hour it feel like fluctuating of nerve. My job like leads me to spend my most of the time in front of laptop and mobile and irregular diet, is it the reason for this pain or it could be more worse?
What are the causes and symptoms of ear discharge?
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time.