Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra AnandYour feedback matters!
I had sex before 3 months i. E. In dec but it was unprotected. I had regular periods 3 times i. E. In dec, jan and feb. But I am scared now of being pregnant. So is there any possibility of my being pregnant. please reply as soon as possible.
Is ashokarisht syrup beneficial in periods related problem. I have very painful periods in first 2days. Moreover since may my periods cycle is coming in 40-50days. Pls advise something in ayurveda. 27/f/unmarried.
I'm on Tablets Progynova and Meprate For periods E2 is 18. AMH is 3.36. FSH 0.19 LH Below 0.09 while Prolactin is 4.69 and TSH is 1.655 these are my Blood reports I Do not get my periods without tablet Can I get it? And secondly I suggest something for breast growth too. Please help.
I am feeling nervousness and restlessness from last 2 days. Feeling sort of breathing issue, and my hunger is gone. In my last blood test report, I am having iron and calcium deficiency. Rest all thyroid, lft, kft reports were OK.
Sir meri wife ki right ovary mai ek ghanth (cystic) aay e hai unki age hai 25 year hai ultra sound kraya tha sir wo badhti hi ja rahi hai aur hum baby chahte hai please help me aur aap mujhe hindi mai hi jawab dena iska treatment cheap & best batana.
28 years old, I have frequent delay in periods issue from many years now. And this happens every month. I assume my body started sending message in excess of weight. Please suggest?
Tests and diagnosis for Infertility
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant and she is suffering from cold throughout the year so does it affect our baby?
I am not getting feeling of sex since last one month as earlier to that I is to have almost everyday but suddenly this changes why . If I say no to sex my husband gets sad so for his sake we have sex but when we have I get lot of pain in intercourse and won't get the feeling too . So please suggest me what can I take to get me the feeling of sex and I enjoy it.
I am a medical student I had a relationship with a guy three years ago. We once had unprotected sex and I know he is clean but still at times I do have this medical hypochondriac being a medical student that if at all I may be infected. Never had any signs till now. We both r pink n in the healthiest form of ourselves. I did recently have a blood test due to common cold and also a cheat x-ray my CBC was normal too n my lung fields were clear of pneumonia and Tb too despite of living in cold country like Russia. It was normal flu due to seasonal distribution. Please help me with my delusion .and a panic attack. I know deep down I need not worry but exam stress b such stupidity do come in n out now n then between the scenes of my routine life.
Hii I am 31 years old with a 21 months old boy. Since der is a important function in our family I used primolut n for postponing my periods. Since now im ok except legs pain. I used 5 tablets before periods because I usually get 4 to 5 days early periods. Now its 5 days late. I dint test for pregnancy. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy. Since sterday got blood in stools. What is the solution. My elders are saying it may be due to heat in d body. Please suggest.
I am 23 year old got enged I might my would be last night by mistake we had sex with condoms I released the sperm outside, her periods are going to start within 2 days will there be any problem for the pregnancy.
What may be the major problems if periods have not come from 2 months except pregnancy. Is it any dangerous symptoms of any disease .please give advise.
Why we cannot check ultrasonic scanning of follicular till period comes. Why there is certain time to check egg size? For E.g 9th day from 1st day of period to 20 days. If my egg size in 9 mm on 20 days, why we can checking continuously till periods?
My Last period end date is 01-Sep-2015 Guess that I am carrying a baby but there is no vomiting Could you please let me know by when I should consult a doctor? and what tablets should I take?
I am 10 weeks pregnant and my gyne has not asked for any blood test so far. She said come after a month and then we 'll have some tests. By that time I ll be 14 weeks. She did ask to get an ultrasound done which was fine. But I don't understand why she is not asking for any blood test. I didn't say anything to her thinking she might not like a patient questioning her. What to do?
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help