Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra AnandYour feedback matters!
She has her periods on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March but till now no period she got she had no relation in between is she is still pregnant.
Hi my aunt having lump in her right breast .so we took mammogram scan they said BIRADS 4 .any chances of breast cancer please explain to me about this.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
14 weeks pregnancy, placenta is anterior lower end just reaching upto internal OS. Grade 1maturity. Is this cause of worry? / precautions? Wat grade 1means?
I got last periods on November 11th Till now didn't get any periods. I had pregnancy test 2 days back. And in the HCG test I observed one Dark line (C section), one very light color line (T section-result line). Is that mean am pregnant? From yesterday am observing light brown bleeding. Am confused? What to do now? Am feeling very tired even after eating. Have some light cramps in lower abdomen. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello I am 9 week pregnant and my progesterone level is 13 and in my torch IgG test rubella is <5 so it is harmful for me and my baby . Its my first pregnancy . I take duphaston , susten injection 200mg and susten 400 mg insert in vagina . Now I am very scared about rubella . Please suggest me.
I have one blockage fallopian tube other was normal. Husband was ejuspeic sperm count is 2 & that's nonmotile. I want an issue. I got 3 done iui bt its fail. Help me.
I am 11 weeks pregnant. It is possible of abortion. And how much it is safe. I already had an miscarriage in month of February. And what are side effect of this abortion in future. Kindly guide.
I had periods on April 15. Usually I have 32 days cycle while on progesterone (till Feb of this yr). Later on March had my periods as usually at 32rd day of cycle. After coming off from progesterone I got my periods on 28th day that is on April 15. Now I'm confused with my cycle days. If it is 28 day cycle I supposed to have my periods on May 12. If it is 32 day cycle I supposed to have my periods on today. But no periods till now. It's too early to test for positive pregnancy test. Just by today afternoon I had some pre menstrual symptoms (PMS). I came to know that PMS symptoms occur even if we're pregnant. I'm confused and tensed. Anyone. Pls comfort me with your replies.
Hi I am having a really bad vaginal itching and it happens every month after I am done with my periods. I am sexually active but not since past 1 month. I keep my vaginal area clean and healthy but the itching still persists. Please help.
During follicular study it's found that right ovarian follicle size is 19x15x12 mm at 10th day after my period. Endometrial thickness is 4 mm. Left ovarian follicle size is 9x8x7 mm. Will it be possible to get pregnant this month?)
Akurit 4000, Himalaya liv52, ollvit 4g, Bugrab-D. These r 4 medicine which r prescribed to my wife tell me is this a major problem of not being pregnant, for 5 years. Is treatment is right, is something serious abt baby pls suggest us what should be go further to have pregnancy as quick as possible.
Sir Hello! . I am 25 years old women. actually, I am doing exercise and walking in the morning and drinking hot water of the same for loosing of weight, But in the office time I am taking paratha and any other snacks with tea. In meantime, After 1 hrs of breakfast I am getting lazy-ness and want to sleep. At that time I am washing my face even going for a round but no use. Whenever I am sitting on my desk I am feeling lazy for sleeping badly, Please doctor advice me something for this bad habit.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
These nuts are exceptionally a dense powerhouse of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will aid the body in muscle growth and staying slim. Eating these nuts can lead to more energy and stronger muscles. 1/3 cup of almonds delivers 271 calories, 10 g of protein, 10 g of carbs and 23g of fat.
Turkey breast is absolutely great for bulking up your overall muscle growth. It is high on protein, low fat and slightly higher in cholesterol than most lean meats and fish. One serving of Turkey breast delivers 34 calories, 14% fat, 16% carbs and 70% proteins.
Adding lean cuts of red meat to your diet is an excellent way to help muscle growth. Red meat is also a rich source of dietary iron that helps maximize athletic performance.
Eggs are convenient food that is fast and easy to cook. To stay really fit and healthy, it is best eating the egg whites and occasionally the yolk. The protein in eggs has the highest value. Calorie for calorie is what you actually need for muscle growth. Eggs are rich sources of vitamins and minerals. They are packed with riboflavin, vitamins B6, B12, D and E, iron, phosphorus and zinc.
Spinach is a well known green vegetable that is rich various vitamins and nutrients such as calcium and iron. New research says that nitrates from vegetables like spinach make muscles stronger.
Yogurt is the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrates that is extremely good for exercise recovery and muscle growth. Studies have shown that yogurt in one of the few foods that has conjugated linoleic acid, a special type of fat that aid to reduce body fat.
Quinoa is a typical high protein grain which is not a rice or couscous. It can be sweet and savory; has a nutty texture and rich flavor. It is one of the best additions to your daily diet especially for boys who are trying to build lean muscle using natural ingredients. This protein is made up of all 9 essential amino acids which means it’s a complete protein that will help build and repair your muscles. It contains only 3 grams of fat for ¼ cup serving and is cholesterol and gluten free.
Oatmeal is an excellent carbohydrate diet that packs in an abundance of fiber and carbs which is ideal for the diet of bodybuilders. While protein is definitely the most important, carbohydrates and fats too play a vital role in muscle building process.
When it comes to muscle growth, fish really tops the list especially Salmon is a protein powerhouse yielding around 25 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. It is also amazing loaded with omega 3 fatty acids and heart healthy monounsaturated fats. Salmon is an excellent source of vitamin D.
Chickpeas or Garbanzo beans are another great food for muscle growth. They are excellent choice to be included in your diet as they contain carbohydrates and loaded with fiber. You can eat them boiled or cook to make a yummy hummus.
You could also include other foods like berries, flax seeds, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, oranges, apples etc in your diet that aid in muscle building.