Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag JainYour feedback matters!
Doctor since last 5-7 days I am sensing a type of jerk while I am walking which we face while we are in the elevator. Doctor what shall I do to prevent this?
I am 25 years old male. I went for a check up five months back for kidney stones. The doctor told me that your prostate is getting enlarged and asked me a question do you masturbate daily. I told yes. He asked me to stop it. Now my question is if I have enlarged prostate how do I cure without any side effects or naturally. I use to urinate nearly 20 times daily. I suspect it is because of enlarged prostate because my blood sugar is normal .Help me to out of this.
I'm 16 years old my neck is very dark and it lowers my confidence. Ive tried cleaning it a lot of times it never goes. I think I have some kind of skin disease please help me.
The area around my chin is red and the skin seems somewhat thick I used to rub that area of the skin in the downward direction because I wanted to straighten that portion Now the redness and the thick skin don't seem to go away Is there any treatment possible? I have allergy to sulphur based products.
She is having white spots on body after marriage similar like ring worm due to that she irritate and start scratching that area earlier these spots on legs and back but today I saw the same on her face before going to any doctor thought ask the same here pls advice some gud medicine or doctor.
I had a small sore on my neck for last 3days. What should I do for that? It is paining instead of rather than itching.
Hi Doctor, I got bornmark removed from my forehead by surgery, now stitches taken during surgery are visible and skin has became silky and radish on that part. So, can I use mederma to make it invisible and normal skin? Suggest me another good gel or cream to remove this marks and redness.
Hello doctor, I don't know whether to ask this or not. I am suffering from severe itching on the foreskin of the shaft of my penis. And I observed some pimples like bumps on my testicle sack. Those are very irritating and itchy. And the layer of my foreskin is going like dust and getting off when scratched. Legs are also somewhat itchier. Please give me a solution for this. Thank you.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.