Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chintan ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old and I am trying to conceive since 6 months but no luck. My husband is 28 years old. Both of us being working we really find it difficult to make love. My husband is not co operative in my household work. He gets tired after working for 8 hours. In such schedule hardly we make love for 3 or 4 days in my fertile period. I have regular cycle with 28-30 days. Please let me know if I can use any ayurvedic way to get pregnant soon as it is high time for me.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon. I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Mera last periods 17 Jan ko hua that phir 3 Feb ko hua that phir nahi hua hai aaj 6 march ko pregnancy test kiya usme two lines nahi aaya.
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
I can not have sex more den once at a time. I feel pain, dryness and injury after intercourse. Please tel me solution.
Varicella Zoster causes Chicken pox too. In some cases of Chicken pox, the virus continues to stay in the nerves and remains dormant for a long time. When activated, this silent virus presents itself as Herpes Zoster. Therefore, 90% patients inflicted with Herpes Zoster report to have had past history of Chicken pox. Herpes Zoster appears as many collections of multiple tiny painful blisters which are filled with dirty white or yellowish fluid.
These collections appear along the distribution of the afflicted nerve. The skin below and around the eruptions is red and inflamed. It usually appears on any one side of the body. The pain varies from mild to severe and can be experienced as burning or shooting pain and can be extremely agonizing. The skin lesion may subside in 3 to 6 weeks, however the pain may last forever.
This condition is called ‘Post-Herpetic Neuralgia’. Therefore, the condition should be treated as fast as possible. Skin to skin contact is the major source of spread. However, it is not extremely infectious. Homoeopathy is strongly recommended in cases of Herpes Zoster. Homoeopathy rapidly cures the disease, relieves the pain, heals the skin lesions, prevents relapse and Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
Although the patient starts feeling comfortable within the first few days of treatment, 8 to 12 weeks of medicines is recommended to heal the lesions completely and prevent relapse and Post-herpetic neuralgia. Treatment should be continued till the affected skin becomes completely clear and healthy.
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
My wife has a decreasing menstrual cycle which is usually 3 to 4 days early. And her last month menstrual cycle was on 24 may. And we had a relation on 16th of this month. And till date her menstrual cycle didn't come. Please guide. Is she pregnant.
I am 24 year married woman. I gain weight after my first child birth. What type of diet or exercise can help in weight loss.
सुबह की आठ गलतियों से बचें
क्या सुबह उठने पर आपका मिजाज हमेशा खराब रहता है? क्या आप सुबह का नाश्ता नहीं करते? कुछ ऐसे उपाए हैं जिनसे आप अपनी सुबह की अच्छी शुरुआत कर सकते हैं.
1. झटके से ना उठें: सुबह धीमी गति का समय है. सुबह उठते समय खुदको समय दें और मांसपेशियों को धीरे धीरे हिलाएं. नींद खुलते ही हड़बड़ाना नहीं चाहिए. सुबह की गलतियों का हमारे दिन की गुणवत्ता पर बुरा असर पड़ता है और लंबे समय में इसका गंभीर प्रभाव हमारे स्वास्थ्य और तंदुरुस्ती पर भी होता है. कुछ मिनट शांति से बिताएं, लंबी सांसें लें और कमरे के तापमान का पानी पिएं.
2. स्ट्रेचिंग: जब हम उठते हैं तब हमारी मांसपेशियां खासकर रीढ़ कठोर होती है. सुबह उठकर बिना स्ट्रेचिंग किए हम इस कड़ेपन को आगे ढोते हैं. इससे भी हमारे पूरे दिन के कामकाज पर बुरा असर होता है. सुबह उठने के साथ शरीर को हल्के हल्के हिलाएं. अगर हैमस्ट्रिंग और पिंडलियों में खिंचाव महसूस हो तो धीरे से स्ट्रेचिंग करें और लंबी सांसें लें.
3. दिन की शुरुआत: अच्छे चयापचय का राज सुबह में चाय के साथ शुरूआत नहीं, बल्कि क्षारीय पदार्थ है. सुबह उठकर नींबू का रस और पानी लेना चाहिए और उसके बाद ही चाय या फिर ग्रीन टी का सेवन करना चाहिए.
4. फोन और ईमेल: सुबह उठते ही अपने फोन और ईमेल को चेक करने से बचना चाहिए. ऐसे सोचिए कि आपको उठने के दो घंटे के भीतर ही दुनिया भर की समस्याएं नहीं सुलझानी हैं. आपकी ऊर्जा को सबसे अहम काम पर केंद्रित करना चाहिए ना कि सबसे गैरजरूरी काम पर. सुबह सुबह ईमेल चेक करने से आपकी उत्पादकता नहीं बढ़ सकती. इसके उलटत आपका मिजाज खराब हो सकता है.
5. सुबह का नाश्ता: हाल की कुछ रिपोर्टों में सुबह का नाश्ता नहीं करने को मोटापे, डायबिटीज और कमजोर प्रतिरक्षा से जोड़ा गया है. जरूरी नहीं है कि आप महाराजाओं की तरह नाश्ता करें लेकिन यह जरूरी है कि कुछ खाएं. सुबह के समय ब्लड शुगर का स्तर कम होता है क्योंकि डिनर और नाश्ते के बीच लंबा अंतराल होता है. अगर उठने के आधे घंटे के भीतर कुछ नहीं खाते हैं तो स्तर और गिर जाता है और हम सुस्त हो जाते हैं.
6. तुनकमिजाज: कई ऐसे लोग होते हैं जो सुबह उठकर हर किसी पर चीखते चिल्लाते हैं. लेकिन सुबह का खराब मिजाज सिर्फ 20 मिनट तक रहता है. अपनी सुबह को बेहतर बनाने के लिए प्राकृतिक शांतिदायक आवाजों को सुनें, जैसे चिड़ियों का चहचहाना, सागर की आवाज और मंत्रों का जाप.
7. दिन की योजना: एक दिन पहले ही अगले सुबह की तैयारी कर लें. जैसे दफ्तर के लिए कपड़े तैयार करना और रात में नाश्ते का इंतजाम कर लेना, तो आपकी सुबह जरूर ज्यादा सुकूनभरी होगी और दिन की अच्छी शुरुआत होगी.
8. सिगरेट और कैफीन: बहुत से लोग उठते ही सिगरेट जला लेते हैं या फिर कड़क कॉफी पीते हैं, लंबे समय तक ऐसा करने का शरीर पर बहुत बुरा असर होता है. सुबह उठते ही एक गिलास पानी पीजिए और पाचन तंत्र के लिए फायदेमंद कोई फल खाइए. इसके बाद ही कॉफी पीजिए.
Laziness is identified by poor nutrition. Nowadays lifestyle drives people to take snacks and junk foods that can lead to overweight which in turn lead to laziness. Many other things that are like poor diet, lack of the vitamins and minerals, and insufficient exercise lead to a lack of energy that also contributes to your general feeling of laziness. So to avoid this please follow the points:
1. Regular meditation.
2. Exercises that keeps your CVS system well and healthy like walking, jumping, squatting, skipping etc.
3. If possible for cycling or fast walking early morning.
4. Have food good in nutrition like vitamins/ minerals.
5. Excessive intake of water as it removes metabolic toxins from the body and keep your fit and healthy.
6. Stay calm and patience.
Hello madam, I got abortion. Last month doc advised me to take folvite folic acid tabs. Nd told to give a gap of 3 months. For next pregnancy. How does this tab helps me in conceiving nd wat type of food I have to take during this time. please suggest me.
Is white discharge common in every girl. If so what happens if there is no white discharge and if yes is there any problem with excess white discharge and how to control it .how to control vaginal smell. I need some best natural remedies.
My daughter is 10 years old she is having regular menstrual cycle but having for a week she is good in diet& having some fatty & she doing regular walk & jumping exercise.
Actually some white fluid is always there on my wife's vagina from last 2 months! she has had sex till now! we are gonna have it for the first time! and I don't know whats this white thick liquid! first I thought it was because of excitement but later its been seeing everyday! so what should we do?
Hii! I am unmarried virgin girl. Once in a week transparent fluid is discharge from my vagina and I am feeling very weak. I am suffering from this problem from one and a half year .I have a boyfriend.
When it is prefect and best time for sex to have a baby as my last lmp was on 6-2-16 and before that on 4-2-16. please suggest me some tips. I lost my baby for two times and married since 2012.
There is now a great deal of scientific knowledge about the use of nutritional supplements and their beneficial effects on both male and female fertility. As you will see, these supplements can be very effective in re-balancing your hormones, as well as improving you and your partner’s overall health, which are so vital for successful conception.
Scientific research has shown that certain vitamins and minerals can increase your chances of getting and staying pregnant. In order to maximise your chances of conceiving it is very important that you and your partner are in optimum health. By eliminating nutritional deficiencies and improving sperm production and mobility you can dramatically increase your chances of getting pregnant. In order to do this it is essential that you are obtaining the right nutrients and in the right quantities to enhance your success.
Supplements are necessary because even the best diet in the world mayl not contain all the nutrients you need to give you the best chance of conceiving.
It is now known that folic acid can prevent spina bifida in your baby, and it is essential that you get plenty both before and during pregnancy. And that’s not all: folic acid is undoubtedly important, but it is just part of the very important b-complex family of vitamins that are necessary to produce the genetic materials dna and rna, not only of the egg but also the sperm. Together with vitamin b12, folic acid works to ensure that your baby’s genetic codes are intact. Remember: it’s not enough to take folic acid alone when you are trying to become pregnant. All of the b vitamins are essential during the pre-conceptual period. Research has shown that giving b6 to women who have trouble conceiving increases fertility and vitamin b12 has been found to improve low sperm counts.
Zinc is the most widely studied nutrient in terms of fertility for both men and women. It is an essential component of genetic material and a zinc deficiency can cause chromosome changes in either you or our partner, leading to reduced fertility and an increased risk of miscarriage. Zinc is necessary for your body to ‘attract and hold’ (utilise efficiently) the reproductive hormones, oestrogen and progesterone.
And it’s equally important for your partner: zinc is found in high concentrations in the sperm. Zinc is needed to make the outer layer and tail of the sperm and is, therefore, essential for the health of your partner’s sperm and, subsequently, your baby. Interestingly, several studies have also shown that reducing zinc in a man’s diet will also reduce his sperm count.
Selenium is an antioxidant that helps to protect your body from highly reactive chemical fragments called free radicals. For this reason, selenium can prevent chromosome breakage, which is known to be a cause of birth defects and miscarriages. Good levels of selenium are also essential to maximise sperm formation. Blood selenium levels have been found to be lower in men with low sperm counts.
Omega 3 fatty acids
These essential fats have a profound effect on every system of the body, including the reproductive system and they are crucial for healthy hormone functioning. Omega 3 fatty acids also control inflammation which may interfere with getting and staying pregnant. For men essential fatty acid supplementation is crucial because the semen is rich in prostaglandins which are produced from these fats. Men with poor sperm quality, abnormal sperm, poor motility or low count, have inadequate levels of these beneficial prostaglandins.
Many of the women I see in the clinic have been taking evening primrose oil supplements – an omega 6 fatty acid – for years and have not been eating enough omega 3 oils, or taking them in supplement form, to counterbalance this. Some women are also taking combinations such as omega 3, 6, and 9 in supplement form because they have heard that we need a good balance of all the omega fatty acids. This is true, but you have to take into account what your own levels may be in the first place. It is no good adding in more omega 6 if you have already got enough or in fact too much in your body. (you can now have a blood test to tell you if you have the correct levels of omega 3 to omega 6 in your body see below). To check whether you have sufficient levels of omega 3 please click omega 3 deficiency test (at home finger prick blood)
Vitamin e is another powerful antioxidant and has been shown to increase fertility when given to both men and women. Men going for ivf treatment with their partners have been given vitamin e, and fertilisation rates have, as a result, increased from 19 to 29 percent. It has been suggested that the antioxidant activity of vitamin e might make the sperm more fertile.
Vitamin c is also an antioxidant, and studies show that vitamin c enhances sperm quality, protecting sperm and the dna within it from damage. Some research has indicated that certain types of dna damage in the sperm can make it difficult to conceive in the first place, or it can cause an increased risk of miscarriage if conception does take place. If dna is damaged, there may be a chromosomal problem in the baby, should the pregnancy proceed. Whether or not dna damage does have these effects has not been conclusively proven, but it’s worth taking vitamin c and the other antioxidants as a precautionary measure.
Vitamin c also appears to keep the sperm from clumping together, making them more motile.
One study has shown that women taking the drug clomiphene to stimulate ovulation will have a better chance of ovulating if vitamin c is taken alongside the drug. Clomiphene does not always work in every woman, but the chances are often increased when vitamin c is supplemented.
This is the vegetable precursor to vitamin a and is completely safe during pregnancy. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect egg and sperm dna from damage by harmful free radicals which can affect the quality of both the egg and sperm. Free radicals are highly unstable and set off a process called oxidation which can have harmful effects on the every cell in the body. Beta- carotene will be contained in your multivitamin and mineral.
This is an amino acid found in many foods and the head of the sperm contains an exceptional amount of this nutrient, which is essential for sperm production. Supplementing with l-arginine can help to increase both the sperm count and quality.
Note: people who have herpes attacks (either cold sores or genital herpes) should not supplement with l-arginine because it stimulates the virus.
This amino acid is essential for normal functioning of sperm cells. According to research, it appears that the higher the levels of l-carnitine in the sperm cells, the better the sperm count and motility.
Furthermore, by adopting a healthier lifestyle you will be more likely to prevent fertility problems.