Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 26 years old and I am having irregular periods problem can you prescribe me some tonic or medicine for this.
I had body sex last week. No penetration or anything. During sex my partner bite me on both sides of neck. Now I am having mark on both sides. Its been 5 days but the love bites are not going away nor they are fading. So, is this normal or any serious issue? I am really worried. Also, it was a random hook up. I do not know the name with whom I hooked up. So, I do not have any info if my partner was infected or anything? (Does AIDS get transferred by biting) ? What needs to be done? Will it automatically go away? Please gelp.
Hi , I'm 23 years old girl and didn't get my periods this month. My previous date was on 16th Feb. I had my periods this month on 16th but till to date I haven't got it. It's 11 days now. I have taken the pregnancy test and its negative. I even took mensovit plus tablets.Can you please suggest me any tablets?
I did unprotected sex after two days of monthly circulation with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 after it, but a day after tomorrow she suffer from bleeding again. What should I do now?
Hello, My friend and her girlfriend met 4 days back they did only romance no sex on that day my friend pressed her breast hard and some part of breast became red and yellow is this any serious. That girl is very tense what they should do please help them.
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.
Mam we are trying g to conceive a baby for the last 3 years my wife has thyroid she has conceived only 1 time it was for 1 month then she cud not conceive my semen analysis has been done need suggestion n help .my total sperm count is 42 million/ml.
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
Giving birth is a life-changing event for every mother and it leaves an everlasting impression in your life. Every delivery is unique and you can just gain from the experience of others, but don’t expect it to be the same.
You will experience many changes in your body and will learn to take care of yourself and your growing baby as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. Pain is a part of labour that every woman has to undergo. It is the fear of labour pain that make many pregnant women opt for c-section. However there is no denying the fact that c-section is a major surgery and requires several days to recover.
Keep in mind the following tips to go in for a normal delivery:
- Try to get prenatal education, which guides you about labour, birth and natural labour pain management techniques, such as breathing, self-hypnosis, relaxation and other coping mechanisms. You should check with your hospital too as most of them offer an evening or weekend course.
- Consult a gynaecologist who has a history in delivering babies naturally.
- Keep yourself physically active by doing mild exercises throughout pregnancy.
- You should keep a calm environment in your labour room.
- Don’t gain too much weight as women who aren't overweight do not have much difficulty in delivering babies vaginally.
- Opt for fewer rather as more tests, treatments and interventions during your pregnancy tend to interfere with normal birth. Whenever tests or procedures are recommended, you should ask about the need of undergoing such tests.
- Continue with your walks as it helps in relieving the pain.
- Go in for a water therapy. A shower, bathtub, birthing pool and hot compresses are other tools for easing pain and helping you relax. Spend as much time as possible in water.
- Use various positions such as sitting on the toilet, kneeling, and squatting to ease vaginal delivery.
- Massage/back rubs equally help in easing the pain.
- You can also go in for Effleurage which is a light massage of the abdomen to ease your vaginal delivery.
- Apply warm or cold compresses.
- Avoid hearing negative stories about labour.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet as the health and development of your baby depends on your nutrition.
- Stay away from stress and anxiety. Read good books about parenting and be in the company of good lively people.
- Use relaxation/breathing techniques to keep yourself calm.
- Guided meditation and prayers undoubtedly will reinforce your faith in yourself to deliver a baby vaginally.
- Have adequate sleep. Avoid drinking tea or coffee two hours before going to bed in order to have uninterrupted sleep.
Following these tips religiously can definitely increase your chances of having a normal delivery.