Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Chhya H SinghYour feedback matters!
I Have menstrual problem during period I feel so much pain I have tried home remedies. But its not work what should I do help me please.
I am 24 years old female and I am having over weight problem because of which I do not get my regular period. I have tried the treatment also but it was benefited me for short period time. What should I do?
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes
Iam 6months pregnant. And iam getting pain in vagina and labia swelled and having back pain also. What is the reason and what is the treatment for it?
Hello Doctor, I am not satisfied with using condom during sex. Can my partner use pills? It is safe for her health.
Dear Doctor, i am a sexually active 30 years old male, and used to have sexual intercourse with few females before, but around 3 months back, i had intercourse with my girlfriend and now she is complaining of whitish vaginal discharge at the time of ovulation every month, which she had not experienced before, and also once she developed some kind of vesicles in her vulva area following the intercourse, i dont have any symptom in me, but i am scared i may be having STDs. Kindly help me.
Hello I have a girl question hope to hear from a girl I have been bleeding since the 10th of april an jts have an I have blood clots an there big an really dark an I also just had a baby 7m ago on sept 25 by normal birth id had normal periods after that bc when he was a month old I when on birth control an been normal every since an now ive been bleeding an im five days shy of a month of non stop blood I also off an on have belly lain real bad please help.
I had suffered from typhoid. As I was on medications Dr. advice me not to feed my baby for 10 days. Now I have started feeding back my baby but the problem is my feed has become very less what should I do to increase milk production.
Hi doctor, my close friend is suffering from irregular period problem, she is just 35 in age and not married, passed 8 months she took treatment 3 months course crisenta tablet, and another 3 month krimpson 35 tablet, now 2 month pass she is waiting for her period but situation is critical, now she took divary tablet for 5 days but no relief, she is worried about this situation because doctor said that may b further this situation create infertility problem for her, kindly suggest what does she. Thank you.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my periods irregular before 3-4 yrs, I consult with my Dr. And I use ginnet35 before 3-4 yrs. But the last years feb2015 to this time I use again ginnet35 without consult Dr. So I want ask u, this years my marry, so please tell me isse in future pregnancy me koi problem to ni hogi, agr esa hai to please tell me clear and sugest me what I do.
My girl friend should get periods after 13th march but she didn't get. We had unprotected sex many times after 1st march 2016. Today is April 1st and still she doesn't have her periods. I insisted her to eat papaya bcos I heard that I can terminate pregnancy.
I am feeling burning and itching in my vagina and last night around 3 am it was more horrible I felt burning nd suddenly go for washroom and clean with dettol and dry cloth but the burning remain same I was going for koi also again and again and I miss my periods this month. My periods had come on 14 Feb but till now they didn't come.
My wife is pregnant with 1 month nd 11 days. Am only married in 27 oct 2016. She is student and her further studies going on. We want abort the pregnancy please advice.
I had c sec 5 months back. I have lost all the pregnancy weight and back to my previous pregnancy weight but belly is still there almost 38 inches in size. How can I get it settled?
I'm feeling sick. I am going toilet in every 2 hour.& I feel some pain in my intimate area. I thought I am pregnant What should I do!&plz help.
I have sex with my partner. But I was confused that I I'll be pregnant so without test I ate 1 ipill. Now can I eat ipill again? Will be there any problem for further for pregnancy? Please suggest.
If you have a healthy pregnancy, there’s no reason why you and your partner can not have sex. You would not hurt your baby by making love.
There are, however, some circumstances where you may have to be careful about having sex.
If you’ve had any bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, your doctor may advise you not to have sex until you reach 14 weeks. Your doctor may say it is best not to have sex for the rest of your pregnancy if you have:
- a history of cervical weakness
- a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia)
- had heavy bleeding
- had a vaginal infection
It is advisable to consult your gynecologist if you have a doubt ask your gynecologist. Your doctor is the best person to advise in such matters.
- Boils: Make ashes from dry leaves of Neem and mix it with Neem oil. Use this preparation externally on Boils. And Also take juice of neem leaves regularly.
- Gas : take shivakshar pachan churna 2 to 4 grams twice a day after meal.
- Fullness of Stomach: Fry Garlic with Til Oil and give to eat in 5 to 10 pieces. Light massage with castor oil over the belly and get steam after massage.
- Skin diseases: In each type of Skin disease have to take bath with a water made with Neem leaves and take Manjisthadi Decoction in prescribed quantity.