Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chhaya Singh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chhaya SinghYour feedback matters!
My aunt is suffering from endometriosis what treatment you would suggest her and does not have any child. She want one child. Is it possible that she can get pregnant?
I am 40 years old female. I have terrible itching all over my body .it is severe at night. There are no rashes but a tendency to itch alone. Especially in private parts and arm pit. My face ears head stomach everything itches. I had it for more than 10 years and after my second delivery it went off. Now for the past two weeks it again came. I had consulted doctors earlier but they couldn't diagnosis properly. Hey gave me cetrizine which was drowsy but I never got cured. Please help me as I am not able to control myself.
Hai doc. I am recently married. I would like to know about birth control measures except condom preferably medication with out side effects Thanks in advance.
Am now 28 week pregnant, I done anomaly scan it showing amniotic fluid 20.4 is there, and HB also 9.3. Is it ok are any problem am going to face? Please give good suggestion.
Hello Mam, I got conceived on sep. 11 2015 (my report shows 6 weeks preg) On sep4th 2015 that is prior 6 days nee guy missed me for sex. My last lmp is july 28th or 30 not sure. Sep4th new guy misused me for sex Sep11 (6 weeks) Oct 16 (11weeks) Dec 18 (20weeks) Mar 7 (33weeks) Pls let me know I got preg on august itself or. Because of this new guy I got conceived within 6 days of incident 6 weeks preg? Will come Pls advise me.
Hi I am 5 months pregnant. I didn't have thyroid problem before pregnancy. But during my blood test my tsh level is 7.is this harmful during pregnancy. Will it affect baby.in ultrasound everything is normal. And doctor suggested me to take 50 mg throchor tablets. And will it continue after pregnancy also.
My vagina is too tight and i'm finding it difficult to have sex. I felt a lot of pains the day I tried to make an attempt with my husband is it vaginismus, my husband couldn't get inside me, we also used gel to do but we still face same. My vagina is to small, so please suggest.
Hello I am Dr. Mohan Raut, a practicing gynecologist from last 27 years and partner of ICPRM, India's first immunotherapy Center for treatment of patients with repeated miscarriages, IVA failure, rod implantation failure.
Today I am going to discuss about various causes that lead to repeated miscarriages.
Miscarriage is a traumatic experience for a woman and when it happens repeatedly it can be devastating. The problem of repeated miscarriage is huge because it affects almost 1% of couples. So at any given moment the number of patients suffering from this problem is really high. There are five common causes of this problem, those are;
- Genetic factor- In this case, there are chromosomal or genetic abnormalities in the pregnancy and because of which the fetus can't grow, leading to miscarriage.
- Structural problems- Structural problem in uterus or the womb. Here there can be double uterus. There can be a curtain or septum within the uterus which leads to compromise in the space allowing pregnancy not to grow leading to miscarriage.
- Endocrine group- The problem arises in conditions such as diabetes, mellitus, thyroid ( hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism), a condition called as PCOD or polycystic ovarian disease. These can lead to repeated miscarriages
- Infection- Certain viral infections and infections like toxoplasma can infect the pregnancy leading to miscarriage.
- Autoimmune factor or autoimmune disorders- This includes formation of antibodies against mother's own group and conditions like anti-thyroid antibodies, or antibodies against for a phospholipid part of the mother's body. The conditions known as collagen disorders are responsible for this and lead to repeated miscarriages.
Now when all these factors are tested, it has been found that almost 50% of couples with repeated miscarriages show that all these tests are normal. Then what is the cause in these couples? And in these couples the cause is found to be called as alloimmune factor or there is immunological rejection of pregnancy by the mother.
Now what is this alloimmune problem and how pregnancy is nature's miracle? I will discuss these in my next video.
For more information you can contact me on www.lybrate.com. Thank you.