Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 23 year old. I have dark area around my mouth. Please tell me some way to get rid of it. I have tried everything but doesn't get any result.
I am 45 years old.I have removed one tooth .Two teeth having cavity. I am using Colgate sensitive Pro-relief tooth paste .Can i use this tooth paste continuously. I am expecting your advice.Thank you.
I am 23 female I have braces before now I have a string like brace inside of the teeth. That string got broken when I byte coconut. Its irritating me a lot when i am talking its getting to my tongue and i am getting blood from the tongue. Is there any solution for my problem?
Dear Doctors, I need suggestions for treatment about my baby girl which about to one year old. She is active and started to walk in 10th month itself. But still she didn't get teeth. Everybody tell it's not issue teeth may come after one year. I am not doing any type of treatment for it. Now I am worrying about it that is it any problem or lack of calcium or anything else. Coming November 10 she is going to complete one year. Please guide me and suggest any treatment if needed. Thanks, Avanish 9319312896.
I have no bad habits but my mouth always dry and block colors changing. Please help my problem doctors.
I today had my rct done completely of my molar tooth. The doc said to come after 1 month for cap. I am feeling little little pain in my tooth. Does does it a sign of an infection left inside please tell me or else it is natural.
I have a small ulcer in my mouth since last month its been quite a long time so I am worried about it. Can uh suggest me anything regarding this issue?
I had a RCT in upper right molar. It has been done perfectly. I am having no problem with it. Do I need to have a cap fixed there.Please help sir.
Many a times I get mouth ulcers and sometimes it's 3-4 ulcers at same time. I usually take a vitamin b complex tablet for relief. Any suggestion to avoid this ulcers.
My daughter is 9 years old. She has crooked teeth not aligned well specially her front teeth. ON OPG Xray it shows 8 unerupted teeth. Do I need to get her treated now or wait. Is she too early for braces. Or will this auto correct by itself.
It is very well recognized that tobacco causes oral cancer. But consuming betel - nut with or without tobacco can cause Oral Submucous Fibrosis which is a pre - cancerous condition. So tobacco as well as betel-nut both should be stopped to prevent oral cancer.
He just had 6 dental cavity fillings in his mouth. Ever since, from next day onwards, he has been having continuous headache in his central head region. Although he hasn't had any pain in the jaw or ear area. Can this be because of this cavity fillings? My doubts are based on the fact that this procedure was carried out by a newly opened dental clinic in the area, and also before going with the procedure, the dentist didn't take any x-rays to gauge the depth of cavities.
My teeth became yellow for that one of my friend told about cleaning (teeth) but I think it is not advisable so, in your vision what is advisable.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.