Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChetrapalYour feedback matters!
Exclusive – Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery
The 8-point facelift is a comprehensive, non-invasive rejuvenation programme which is offered by Dr Vivek Mehta at Pulastya Skin Clinic & Laser Centre, New Delhi. Developed by Dr Mauricio de Maio from Brazil the "8 Point Approach" is a revolutionary new way to achieving a non-surgical face lift without any downtime. In fact, this technique is now our most popular treatment.
The concept of restoring volume and structure in the face to give the skin the support it needs is now very well-established – the days of just filling lines and creases should be long gone. Better understanding of the compartments of the face and the patterns of volume loss has meant that our ability to rejuvenate and beautify the face has become much more sophisticated.
Lifting Effect with Dermal Fillers
The 8-point facelift is a technique for creating a lifting effect using the smallest amount of dermal filler material.
It is a subtle and elegant method which can deliver a very pleasing effect:
-looks and feels very natural – not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
-enhances and lifts the structure, shape and dynamics of the face
-also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
-gives a general brightening effect
-reduces of dark circles or under-eye hollows
-offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
-helps skin look younger for longer
The 8 point treatment encompasses:
-cheek structure, volume and definition
-tear troughs, which can create a tired appearance
-nose to mouth contours
-jowl area and jawline
Is It Right For Me?
The “8-point facelift” is ideal for patients who have a little skin laxity. If you are over the age of 35 it is almost certain that you would see a benefit with this. Often a very subtle treatment can have a striking effect and in addition, it will help keep your skin in good condition for the longer term.
If there is more severe laxity then a good result is still achievable but more filler material and a different technique may be required for best results.
Is It Expensive?
The 8-point facelift is the most cost-effective method we have found for delivering results with a minimal use of injectable product. The skill is in knowing where and how to place the injections in order to influence the facial structure.
How Fast Does It Work?
As the 8-point facelift uses facial filler injections, the effects are immediate. Patients are always surprised just how much difference a few tiny injections can make.
What About After-Effects?
Using top brand modern fillers means that most of the time there are minimal or no after-effects. A little short term swelling or bruising is possible and the pin pricks where the injections are placed may show, but there are very short term effects which are easily disguised with makeup.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.
I am having pain in my right head when I Bent down or while Shaking my head & sometimes I get blackout in my left eye.
I was fair till age 12. After that I used to play in hot sun full day during summer holidays. After that my skin became so dark and pimples became to show my face even more darker. How to bring back my original colour? Please suggest me a idea to get my original colour back faster!
I have dark circles for very long tym lyk for almost 9-10 years and they don't think so are getting less or being treated even after getting proper sleep and by using roll on of garner. Kindly help for the same.
I have two arteries blocked by 70%, very large Prostate but no urination problem, my S. creatinine id 1.3, blood urea 36 and PSA 4. Pls guide me how to control my RFT levels. Urologist told that I can wait, got Prostate operation till I hv prob in urination. My Lipid profile is also within limits. Pls remove my anxiety. Suggest me medicine if reqd.
I had scratches on right hand by cat around 10 years back, from then infection began I guess. White hair and dandruff, dark black spots on both sides of face, skin became dark black near elbows, nightfall during sleep since scratches happened, some bacterial movement all over the body, pain and smell during urination and across penis and joints. Snoring heavily during sleep. Please help on these issues which am facing now.
Skin diseases occur due to a number of reasons and cause a bit of a nuisance if overlooked and ignored. While some of them is the product of hormonal imbalance, others rear their ugly head as a result of unhealthy modern lifestyle patterns. The body’s largest organ, skin is the most sensitive part of the body and is extremely susceptible to germs and infections. In youngsters, the incidence of skin diseases can be observed a lot more than in adults. This is primarily owing to their work, lifestyle and bodily changes. The most common diseases are eczema, acne, psoriasis, pruritus, and rosacea. They tend to be a lot more troublesome if not treated in the first instance itself.
Since skin affections and problems are predominantly local manifestations of any type of constitutional affection, they are in the most natural cases, the result of the body’s mechanism to get rid of a problem in the system. Homeopathic remedies therefore aim at abetting in this otherwise natural phenomenon, and with it, chalk out the dangers of suppression due to external applications. The most common homeopathic treatments are:
- Graphites serve as the magical solution to a number of skin problems. It essentially battles scruffy eruptions that manifest on the scalp, bends of joint, face, and in between your fingers.
- Thuja is another important remedy for age spots, acne, and warts. It prevents the incidence of soreness, burning, and itching on the skin. Its antibacterial characteristics effectively cure acne and blackheads.
- Rhus Tox is the most commonly prescribed remedy for Eczema. It particular, the effects of Rhus Tox are targeted towards the symptoms of swelling and itching.
- Arsenicum provides absolute relief against psoriasis and dry eczema, curbing rough and dry skin in children. In fact, it also drastically reduces swelling, skin eruptions, burning, itching, and scaly skin.
- Hepar Sulphur is often regarded as the best treatment in homeopathy. Signs of soreness, burning, and irritation are instantly relieved with the usage of Hepar Sulphur. Most symptoms of psoriasis and eczema can be effectively treated with it.
The basic idea at combating skin problems is to detect the signs at an early stage itself and provide adequate clinical attention to them. A homeopathy doctor must be consulted in the first place to ascertain the cause of the disease and circle on the most effectual treatments especially designed for it.