Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChetrapalYour feedback matters!
Earlier I used to have bad company of friends and they used to show and tell me various things related to sex and used to watch porn because of these things I did somethings which were not good and now i'm having nightmares regarding that so i'm going to tell you about those thing 1) I put a pen in my hip, 2) I kissed my friend's hip not the inside hole but the hip and 3) once my friend put his sperm (little quantity on my pennis head) on my pennis. So the thing is I want to know that will I get HIV/AIDS OR/AND CANCER (ANAL CANCER OR SOME OTHER KINDS OF CANCERS OR SOME OTHER DISEASES) sometimes I feel a sudden pain in my anus and the skin of the hole is swollen and sometimes that skin becomes a little bit less swollen mostly when I suffer from loose motions because of all these things I have started to worry and after thinking all these things I have started to have nightmares and worries regarding it. And I do masturbate often. Please I am very much worried about it I can't even tell my parents about it. It has been 3 years for my point (1) and (2) and 1 year for point (3. Please don't give me false hope that i'm absolutely fine if i'm not and if i'm absolutely fine then please do not misguide me about my health that i'm not fine and I need to seek medical treatment because i'm already scared. I have a blood check up of vitamin D, sugar, vitamin B12 and some others like them but the reports were normal just a little bit fluctuation last year. I hope to hear positive reviews from you. Please reply me very soon because i'm very worried about it and 'i'm going to have exams this month but i'm not able to concentrate please help me please! THANKS!
How to remove white spots on my body which are caused due to dandruff. Before I went to one skin specialist and she gave some creams and shampoo. But if I use them them spots are going and after stopping the usage again they are appearing. Give me a solution.
I am 26 years old and I have really uneven skin tone. My forehead have dark patch and dark under eyes. Can you please suggest what can be done for rid of dark under eyes and get even skin tone.
Hey my name is aishna and I have a little scars on my face skin could you please suggest a good treatment and ointment.
Hi, I am 27 years old male facing acne issue on face, frequently I am getting pimples on the same spot of face, blackheads are left on forehead. Consulted doctor and using tretinoin cream usp 0.025% but results are very slow. Please suggest.
I have dark skin bcoz I was travelling for my college 5 years after that my skin turned dark from fair what should I do its affecting my personal and professional life?
I have diagnosed with Deep vein Thrombosis last year again and having such problem before 7 years back as well. I am taking warfarin tablets. Someone told me that clots in veins do not get dissolve completely. Is it true? Is it lifetime to take these tablets so that it will not occur again? Please confirm.
My face skin becomes very dull n dark. I suffer from dark spots and dullness. Lack of smoothness. Uneven skin tone. Skin does not seems healthy n young. I am 22 yr old guy.
I am 31 year male and I have white spots on forearm since 2-3 years. I have tried lots of medicine but nothing is working. What should I do?
I have skin problems in my face please help me get back to all the choice. Pls help me. Hi ve good suggestion for cure this disease gsm arena in india that the savings account payday loans for SUZUKI Access pics of all new acc and scooter.
My name is radha. My skin colour is dark. I want change fair complexion. Can I use haridrakhand for fair skin. If it is taken what precaution I have to take. Can you please suggest the best medicine and creams with out any side effects. Please because my sister is fair she always insulted about my colour. So can you please help me.
Mera face jayda tar red rahta hai ya fir jab mai jayda laugh karta hu larta hu toh mera face aur red ho jaata hai. Kindly suggest me some idea to overcome from this problem.
My skin is oily, sensitive and prone to acne. please suggest me which face wash should I use which also help in removing scars and dark spots?
Aging is natural and inevitable. But today, sun damage and pollution are speeding up the process of aging. As your skin ages, you might start feeling terrible about your appearance. Luckily, modern technology and science have a solution to that. Nowadays, there are too many anti-aging treatments available, and Botox and fillers are the latest craze. And it could get confusing for some people to correctly distinguish between them. Read on to know more about what both these anti wrinkle treatments are all about and what they do for you.
What is Botox?
Botox is made from the neurotoxin named botulinum toxin. Botox injections basically freeze the muscles under wrinkles.
What are its advantages?
Some advantages of Botox include
1. The muscles are relaxed, which makes the skin seem tighter and smoother
2. Lines on your forehead, between (furrow lines) and around your eyes (crow’s feet) are best treated with Botox and hence are considered the best skin tightening treatment.
What are its disadvantages?
Botox has certain disadvantages as well, such as
1. Finer lines cannot be fixed with Botox which makes it a non-inclusive treatment
2. There are side effects of using Botox, such as droopy eyelids, facial pain, muscle weakness or eyelid swelling.
What are fillers?
Wrinkle fillers are injected under the skin to give volume and fill out wrinkles, thus smoothening them and making the skin look younger. Fillers usually contain natural acids such as hyaluronic acid, or synthetic acids like silicone. Collagen fillers can also be used.
What are its advantages?
The advantages of fillers include
1. They are non-invasive
2. The procedure doesn’t take too much time
3. Side effects are hardly severe and often lessen on their own
4. Fillers need less time for recovery
5. Fillers are best for fine lines around the nose and lip. Also laugh lines are better treated with fillers.
What are its disadvantages?
Some disadvantages of fillers include
1. More than one course is needed for optimum results
2. Skin weakness is a common side effect which leads to scarring
3. Deep wrinkles and scarring cannot be resolved with fillers
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.