Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetna TiwariYour feedback matters!
This is a form of epithelial cancer and is a lose called eating cancer
Symptoms:- it first appears on the nose as a hard, dusky red sore and spreads in ulcerative form destroying the tissues till the bones are exposed. This affect women 10 time more than men. It usually appears in women between the age. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain may accompany. It is an ulcerative skin disease and requires a very long-term treatment. Sensitivity to sunlight is usually present. Lupus is caused by disruption of body waste disposal system from failure of special enzyme d nasil, which fails to remove wastes from the body.
The disease is easily noticeable as it is outside the body on the the skin and biopsy is performed to confirm it.
If possible, the affected portion of the body is cut out.
I suggest homoeo doctor consult and homoeo treatment best.
Ttc from past 2 yrs. All reports are normal even husband is taking fertisure m medicine, my 3 time follicular study shoes that my egg ruptures its own and on cd 15 or 16. Now please suggest what to do to get pregnant. As we can not afford expensive treatments. My age is 30 husbands is 32.3 years of marriage. My weight is 66 kg. Never took any pill. Even not conceived even once. I am a hypothyroid patient from past 2. 5 years tsh reports comes between 6. 0 to 8.0.taking 100 mg eltroxin daily.
My girl friend has been on menesse 0.01mg for 2 weeks now. Do you think it is safe for us to have sex. Without any barrier methods.
I had sex with my boyfriend last month. My periods date was over. Still no response. I feels like something, headache,itching in vaginal area. No precautions I had taken. I can not understand why is it happening? Please tell me what to do?
My girlfriend's last menstrual date was 3 July 2017. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 31st July 2017. After having sex she took unwanted 72 and now its been from 2-3 days she is having cramps in stomach and pain in vagina, when she is lubricating a white fluids coming out from her vagina. She did not got her periods till now. So is there anything major problem? Is this normal or is she pregnant?
I am planning to have unprotected sex during periods .If I provide a unwanted 72 pill to her what is the chance of her getting pregnant?
I recently under gone ectopic pregnancy removal and my left fallopian tube was removed since it's was ruptured. Is there any way to prevent in future. Please suggest some tips on how to take care going forward and what is the gap you suggest before I start planning to conceive. Also I would like to know if there will be less amount of eggs produced or will there be irregular cycle since only tube produces egg Thanks in advance.
In a regular 25-30 day. Cycle from past 6 months. Which are the safest days for sex. And what if an I pill is taken within 18 hrs. I.E on the 6th day of cycle. What are the chances of pregnancy? How to know that I pill has wrked?
Hi. For me last period date is June 22nd, today is my 30th day now a days I didn't have period. So I got pregnant ah. If I want take urine test means which day is to take possible.
1. Drink plenty water
2. Drink natural drinks like coconut water, rice water
3. Use sunglasses
4. Cover head with cotton cloth while going outside
Hi I am 23 years old female, i am married and having pcod and taking tablets to regularize my periods and to become pregnant, now my periods date is 19 but it has been delayed, how to know i am pregnant and went to test, my lower abdomen is paining so whether i am pregnant or not.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women urinary tract related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology. So for woman, gynaecologist is the doctor for menstrual, genital and pregnancy related troubles but UROLOGIST is the doctor who treats urinary problems. Here are 9 things you should know as a woman:
- Age related factors affect both men and women: However, women do not have prostate but they suffer similar urinary problems as men at growing age. Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like recurrent urinary tract infection, frequency, nocturia and urinary incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by a urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like urethral stenosis, overactive bladder, stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can decrease the problem. However, a urologist can help you to diagnose and treat this condition successfully.
- Women must go for urination after sex: Urinary tract infections are very common in sexually active females. During intercourse lot of vaginal bacteria gets entry into urinary bladder. If woman voids after sex, majority of bacteria are thrown out and rest are handled by body immunity. But if you sleep over with all these bacteria, you are more likely to suffer with UTI.
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists can help you to know that there are minimal invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women. From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urological aspect examined thoroughly too by a urologist.
- Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging out of your vagina. An urologist can provide minimal invasive options to deal with this.
- Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
- Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urologist can play its part to help you out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.