Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I was bitten by a dog at the age of 3 yrs. The surgery left deep scars/Stitch marks over my face.(At lower left corner of upper lip). I am nearly 20 years old and now I am starting to feel a little bit discriminated. Please help me, should I go for a surgery? Or there is any other way. I may not get rid of these scars in one shot but is there any way to help ease their deep appearance on my face.
I have a black scar in my face on chin because I was apply garlic in my face it make this scare. How to cure this and pls ans me WHEN IT CURE. I am 20 years old.
Hi my wife is medium weight n built but she has belly n abdomen area somewhat fat n becoz of which I think we r facing problem in conceiving. Kindly tell me what to do.
I have pimples on my face. I have tried various treatments. And various face wash also. How can I get rid off these pimples.
A fever is a rise in internal body temperature to levels that are considered to be above normal. Average body temperature is about 98.6°F or 37°C, and temperatures above 100.4°F or 38°C are generally considered to be febrile. Fever serves as one of the body's natural defenses against bacteria and viruses which cannot live at a higher temperature. For that reason, low fevers should normally go untreated, unless accompanied by troubling symptoms.
Symptoms of Fever
•Joint pains or aches
Home Remedies For Fever
•Take juice of amla fried with ghee.
• Drink tea made by mixing one teaspoon of basil (tulsi) with teaspoon of pepper (kali mirch) and water. Stir the ingredients together for around 5 minutes, strain and then drink.
•Take 20-40 ml of decoction of long pepper (piplamul,lindi pepper,piplamool) twice a day.
My teeth has been itching since someday and I don't know what to do because its paining more as I expect so pls do me a favour sir pls.
I am 26 year old and I have pain in my finger bones after I wake up in morning and I feel this pain is increasing every day. Please give succession why this happens.
Hello sir, I continuously feel tired all the day. What should I do for the energy. Should I take any multivitamin capsule?
Hello Sir/Madam, Today 12th September is the 4th day of pregnancy. I have back pain so much. I am getting tired very often. Please.
How to do increase my body weight. Am 22 years old am also try do eat some calorie foods but I can do this so what. How do I developed this.
Is there any link to jerks in young people with food intake? Which food should be avoided and added.
Skin is becoming very dry. Arm, legs are very dry. It seems upper layer of skin is peeling off. I am taking syndopa110 for parkinson. Is it due to any sideeffect of any medicine? What should I do to cure this dryness?
I suffered from cold for a long time. But no medicine clear it all. Pls tell how can I get out from here?
I am 24 years male, after cleaning my tongue with brush while i'm spiting out I will see blood coming out with saliva, is it a Major problem should I consult my family doctor please suggest me what I can I do.
I am suffering from Diabetics from last 5 years. Can I do FS and PP tests once in a quarter if the readings for monthly test varies between 83 to 97 and 123 to 147 respectively.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.