Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Prakash
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan PrakashYour feedback matters!
I have braces and my teeth is getting yellow day by day. Its going to complete one year this year and I have to wear those braces for next six months more. I m scared that by the time I get away with them, my teeth color will get permanently yellow. Please suggest some advice as to how to prevent the yellowness.
MY UPPER 2 TOOTH WERE REMOVED 2 YEARS BACK & PLACE IS EMPTY. WHAT IS THE BEST CURE & EXPENDITURE EXPECTED SIR?
I am 23 years old. I am a student. In 8 months before I do the root canal process in my one teeth due to hard pain. But still the problem remaining. What is the next option.
Every time I drink water in a glass used by someone else, I get mouth ulcers. What the cause? Is there anything that I can do to avoid this?
I am 72 years and Type II diabetic.Two main teeth from both sides of my bottom mouth were removed because they were moving long back. Now one main tooth from top right side and bottom left side are also moving. I want to get these two teeth also removed and go for new ones i.E.Six teeth total.What is the present method of fixing new teeth and what should be appx expenditure. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Hi, I am 34 years old male and having gaps in 4 upper front teeth. I visited one dentist in Agra, he is periodontics by professions and he advised me for braces and veneers cost 40-50k, that is too high but they not suggested composite bonding or any cost effective method. Please help me what is should do.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.