Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin, but my skin is damage and pore ,oily bit of dark. Please suggestion me what I do. Lotion, cream, tablet etc.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl. From last 10 days my skin is getting oily and due to this small pimples with puss is having near by lips and chin area. Please help me with home made remedies. Because nothing is effective for this.
5years old child having Chronic urticaria. albendazole. Anti histamine etc being given if medicines stop. Still Rash appears please suggest.
My age is 21 yrs since 2-3 yrs I feel some small lumps like structure in my both breasts, should I be worried about it?
How to loose my weight because I want to loose my weight. so tell me the procedure to loose my weight easily and within 2 months and also I want to fare my skin colour.
I have back acne and small white spots on my neck n lower face. One of d doctors said that I have fungal infection due to sweat.
Dear sir, My question is to be in my face there are many black pimple rashes how to remove the blackness in face and pimples cause the blackness in face please give me the suggestion for clean skin in my face. Thank you.
My lips are so much black so I want some suggestion to make them little pink there are blackness on it so tell me how to remove it.
I am 43 years old. I have got skin problems for years. When rubbing my skin several white spots detected. It is very irritating. Please solve my problems.
I am a 25 years old boy and has many open pores on my face some of there deep pores I did dermaroller therapy 5 sitting did not found any effect the pores are still visible can you suggest some cream of tablet.
Hello. I am having black circles around my eyes. What may be yhe probable cause nd what should I do to remove it permanently.
How can we make our skin glowing. I used to drink amla juice few days ago for last two months, now I stopped drinking it. Now I use to drink 5-6 litre water daily. I don't like applying paste, scrub, face pack, etc. It makes me annoying and irritating! So, Sir/mam how can we make our skin glowing? Can only water make my skin to glow? Or should I follow some other things? I don't know other things so please suggest me something like water which make my skin to glow, instead of applying anything on the face!
I'm white in color by my some part lyk knee n thigh near inner wear r dark y so how to make dem normal in colour.
Hi I'm a male or boys does eating chocolate or chocolate cookies good for our health and body is it good for our skin to keep it healthy and glowing? Is eating chocolate or chocolate cookies or chocolate biscuits or anything of chocolate normal chocolate good for our health and body and for our skin please tel me please does it keep our skin healthy and glowing please tel me plz.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.