Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Chavi JainYour feedback matters!
Hello. Me and my gf had foreplay on 23rd july and rubbed our genitals. She had her last periods on 15th july. She had her underwear on. I was naked. But I did not ejaculate neither penetrated. Today is 16th and she still has not got her periods. We did urine test and it was negative. What could be the reason? And can she get pregnant?
I am 22 years. Old. Male. My penis is. Not. Getting. Tight. Before. Sex. During foreplay. A. Colourless. Liquid. Starts coming out. In drops and. Penis. Starts. Shrinking. Pls suggest me the. Measures which. I should. Take.
Mujhe dono ovary me small cysts hai. Or period april ke baad july or july ke baad avi tak nhi hua. Doc ko dikhaya to unhone kuchh dawa di. M2-tone syp Ovral-l 21 tab Fynal-oz tab Meftal spas P-rd/ pentan d. Meri age 24 years hai. Mai pregnancy ke liye try karna chahti hu. To doc ne kaha hai ki 2 mahine baad try karne.
I have to get up atleast three to four times at night time for urination. It becomes difficult to sustain. Sleep is disturbed.
SIR, How can I increase my penis with length and girth? What should I do for it? Please give me a suggestion.
I have headache on one side of my head. I have consulted so many local doctors but no result please tell me what should I do.
Whenever my fan gets switched off I sweat too much, although it may be normal but there is huge amount of salt concentration in it, which hurts my skin, and also causes rashes and irritation, can you please suggest some remedy for it.
I have some sex problems in my wife. She is satisfied soon and her disease no more only one time. I wanna grow her sex stamina Please give me a solution.
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic. There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted.
I am 16 years old and my height is 5 feet and 7 inches is it normal? And I want to grow to 5 feet and 10 or 11 inches is it possible for me to grow? And how? Please help me! nd yeah I masturbate twice a week.
I feel something in my stomach, but it's not the pain. Lots of gases always come. When blood comes with stool, I take medicine - Pan D & oflox Oz, after that I feel good and blood will not come. I had ultrasound, but nothing comes special, report is OK, so please suggest what should I do.
Doc I m 32 and having no problem in erection its strong but suffering from premature ejeculation. It lasts only 30 seconds. Pls suggest medicine to cure this problem.
I'm not sleeping well at Night. Only 2to 3 hours sleep in night. I take sleeping tablet LONAZEP0.25 EVERY DAY AT night. instead of of IT NO improvement OF sleep. please advice your suggestion
I am suffering from pcod problem. Should I use a course of medication or it cures itself when time goes on. Can you suggest?
Me & my partner love doing it hard. Blow job is ok or not. Loosing in mouth is good or bad. Any side or a suggestion. Should I do it or not. Is there any reaction of this.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.