Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chauhan Pramood K.Your feedback matters!
I am suffering from pharyngitis. N I am allergic to antibiotics (specially to septran medicine). Please suggest me some medicine and any precautions. Thank you.
There is a black dot in my tooth (molars area) how can I remove that? It being noticed by people when I talk with them please help me.
My age is 23 I had recently septoplasty done after that I have numbness in foot in early morning for 5 or 10 min and dry mouth what is reason for that.
My daughter 8 year old has bad breath 24/7. Brushes teeth 2 times a day regularly. What is the problem?
Due to smoking I got lot of stain on inner side of my teeth. Now i have stopped smoking since long and I want to clean my teeth. So please suggest me which method is best and suitable from these bleaching, by mannual, by laser or chemical cleaning.help?
Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a day but I have yellowish color of behind the teeth. And some time having bad odor.
Filling of my front bottom teeth was loose. Now it has been detached. And there is is this dark brown deposit. What does it means.
My tongue cannot taste anything. But I can feel the taste in my mouth but not my tongue. Please help doctors.
Recently I have gone through a root canal of my upper jaw teeth, the doctor has advised me further to have a cap fit on the teeth, but I feel comfortable even without the cap. So do I need to listen my doctor or neglect that?
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
From last few weeks I am having bad breathe. Though gargling and mints could stop it few days its coming up again. Any total remedy for this.
Hi sir I have oral problem some time my mouth smiling and bleeding so what can I do for my teeth and mouth.
Also putting a lot of pressure on the teeth can cause good amount of wear and tear of the teeth as well as the gums