Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charu Jindal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu JindalYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc, I have medium skin complexion, I want fair, clear and glowing skin complexion. Please suggest me any remedy which can give me fair complexion. As my face and body skin tone doesn't match with each other. So, please help me out of this problem.
Hiii. I am 27 year old male 60 kg weight. I have extensive hair loss on mh scalp. It has very thin hair. Shall I try mintop 10%. How is it different from mintop 5 %. I used mintop 5 % for a year but no positive results.
Hello, I have black spots on my face occurs due to post acne. Now my face is pimple free but the remaining black spots are annoying. Its feels embarrassed while going outdoor. How to minimize the dark spots, is their any cream, ointments, home remedies for it. Please help me to get rid of this.
Eczema is the common term for the skin condition known as Dermatitis, which is characterized by inflammation of the skin. There are various reasons behind eczema but the most common one is allergy. The skin condition is known to be triggered by some underlying allergy. Other factors include genetics and a weak immune system. A weak immune system tends to overreact while dealing with an allergy. This overreaction leads to eczema or dermatitis.
The symptoms of eczema include redness of skin, constant itching of the affected areas, scaling and thickening of the affected area. In most cases, the itching becomes so intense that the patient continues to scratch the skin until it starts to bleed. In more extreme cases of eczema, a thick leathery covering is formed over the skin or sometimes, the affected areas start to ooze. But this happens only when the condition remains untreated for a long time, so no need to worry.
Role of Homeopathy in Curing Eczema:
In most cases of eczema or dermatitis, the patients usually go for a skin specialist, who prescribes a combination of skin ointments or creams and a course of medicines to contain the itch and treat the underlying allergy that causes the skin condition in the first place. However, such course of treatment focuses on containing the problem and making it manageable, rather than curing it completely.
Now, the homeopathic line of treatment focuses on curing the problem at its roots rather than temporarily suppressing it, only to erupt at a later date. The main cause behind the onset of eczema is an overreacting immune system. Homeopathic treatment focuses on curing the problems in the immune system by strengthening it, rather than suppressing the symptoms.
In Homeopathy, the stress is on improving the poor or the weak immune system. Allergy is the manifestation of a hyperactive immunity. Therefore instead of just treating the symptoms of the allergy, Homeopathy goes to the very basic cause of the problem and sets right the immune system. Once the immunity is in order and stops over reacting to ordinary stimuli, the allergy is cured. This is where Homeopathy has an edge over Allopathy. During Homeopathy treatment of eczema, allergy is cured by strengthening the immune system and the symptoms subside on their own. At the same time, it needs to be understood that this is purely natural eczema treatment. No steroids or anti allergic medicines are used. The immunity is strengthened by Homeopathy instead of being suppressed as happens with allopathic treatment.
Some common homeopathic medicines used to cure eczema or dermatitis include:
- Rananculus Bulbosus – May be used in cases of eczema attended with thickening of the skin and formation of hard, horny scabs. One of the most effective remedies for the bad effects of alcoholic beverages; spasmodic hiccough; delirium tremens.
- Rhus Tox – Is useful in cases of eczema wherein hard, thick chalky crusts form, which crack and ooze copious pus. Adapted to persons of rheumatic diathesis; negative effects of getting wet, especially after over-heating.
- Staphysagria – It may be used in treating eczematous eruption on any part of the body, but is especially apt to be found on the head and face. The eruption is usually dry and formed of very thick scabs and itches violently; when scratching stops the itching in one place, it moves to another. At other times, these scabs are moist and yellowish in colour.
- Natrum Muriaticum – Is called for in cases wherein eczema appears in thick scabs, oozing pus and matting the hair together; a crusta lactea, in fact. Scaly eruptions on flexor surfaces and the bends of joints. For the anaemic and cachectic, whether from lots of vital fluids – profuse menses, seminal losses, or mental affections. Great emaciation; losing flesh while living well; throat and neck of children emaciate rapidly during summer complaint. Great liability to take cold.
- Irritability - child cross when spoken to; crying from slightest cause; becomes passionate about trifles, especially when consoled. Awkward, hasty, drops things from nervous weakness. Marked disposition to weep.
- Calcarea Carb – It is indicated in the eczema of children, when it appears on the scalp, with a tendency to spread downwards and over the face. It frequently appears in patches on the face or scalp, forming thick crusts, which are often white, chalk-like deposits. Found in those who are leucophlegmatic, with blonde hair, light complexion, blue eyes, fair skin; tendency to obesity in youth. Psoric constitutions; pale, weak, timid, easily tired when walking. Disposed to grow fat, corpulent, unwieldy. Children with red faces and flabby muscles, who sweat easily and take cold readily in consequence.
Large heads and abdomens; fontanelles and sutures open; bones soft, develop very slowly. Curvature of bones, especially spine and long bones; extremities crooked, deformed; bones irregularly developed. Head sweats profusely while sleeping.