Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charu Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu JainYour feedback matters!
Whats is TIFFA scan? Is this necessary for all and when its will taken in pregnancy. I mean in which week.
I am 24 years old lady. I am 23 weeks pregnant, my blood sugar reading is 104 fasting and 148 pp. I want to avoid insulin. Is it possible to control it? Which foods I can take? Which fruits I can take?
My wife is 4th time pregnant. Last 3 times she used abortion pills. In 2 years she had 3 abortion pills. We don't use birth control methods. She is 27 years old. Is it safe to take the pill again? She is 6 week pregnant.
Ageing is often the harshest foe to the skin. The years will take its toll on the skin’s tightness, resulting in loose saggy skin. However, there are many techniques which allow for the rejuvenation and tightening of the skin and help you get your youthful look back. Most of these are usually non-invasive or minimally-invasive and include creams, peels, dermabrasion and other such forms of treatment. One such method which has become quite popular is laser skin tightening.
What is Laser Skin Lightening?
As is evident from the name, this method uses a laser or an infrared light source of a specific wavelength to heat up the treated area. This method of treatment specifically heats up the collagen present under the skin and stimulates it to cause tightening. This treatment also encourages the growth of new collagen under the skin.
Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening:
Some of the benefits of laser skin tightening are mentioned below –
It works deep beneath the skin– While most other treatments make you look younger by treating the superficial layers of skin, laser skin tightening works by stimulating the collagen under the skin and thus works from way deeper, making it a more effective treatment. It can easily correct all forms of lines on your neck, forehead, eyes, wrinkles and blemishes.
Minimally invasive– There is no involvement of surgical tools and thus no incisions, stitches or even injections are used. Although the skin is heated up from beneath the surface with the help of a laser, it is still a minimally invasive procedure.
Less painful– Although the lower layers of the skin are heated up, the laser mechanism allows for the top-most layer of the skin to remain cool, thus lessening the pain and discomfort faced during the procedure.
Minimal downtime– Laser skin tightening is a minimally invasive process and is usually done on an outpatient basis. The total downtime is quite minimal and you can resume daily activities quite quickly after the procedure.
- Lasts for longer– As the new collagen develops under your skin, the effects start to show in full swing in about a couple of months. You may at best need a follow up treatment to ensure that the best results are achieved. However, once the treatment is completed and the skin tightens, the effects do stay for quite a while.
I have 2 question 1 is that I am doing breastfeeding and my baby is 6 month should I take Iron and Calcium and how long it take and second one is that my milk production is low what to do to increase it can I take asparagus for it.
In first pregnancy for my wife in 7 month she had water leaking problem. And in 8 month she given delivery baby was so week and baby was died after 16 hours of delivery Now am planning to have next pregnancy if we start next pregnancy there is a any problem to start if we start next pregnancy there is any problem like first pregnancy. Please sir give me best answer thanks.
My friend have some problem after eating a birth pill, even she don't know it is the symptom of pill or not ,there were some water after pressing her nipples, she have eaten ipill around 20 hours ago. Is it normal symptoms?
A boon for many couples who fail to conceive naturally, IVF (In-vitro fertilization) is an assisted reproductive procedure that involves a series of steps like enhancing the production of eggs via Ovulation induction; Retrieval of the egg (by a procedure known as a Transvaginal Ultrasound Aspiration) and the sperm; Mixing of the retrieved egg(s) and sperm(s) under laboratory conditions to facilitate the fertilization of the egg(s) and; the final and the most crucial step of the IVF procedure involves the Embryo Transfer followed by an implantation.
While the success of the IVF and subsequent pregnancy depends on a variety of factors, utmost care, and precaution should be taken following the implantation of the embryo. Mentioned below are few vital tips that should be followed diligently after the implantation takes place for a successful IVF.
- Rest and Relax: In most of the IVF cases, following the embryo transfer, it takes 1-5 days for an implantation to take place. During this period, one should take good care of themselves. However, avoid lying on the bed for too long. Strenuous or physically and mentally exhausting activities are a big NO. Most importantly, don't overstress yourself thinking about the outcome of the procedure.
- Research well on the IVF clinic – Ask around and choose the best IVF clinic, embryologist and the attending physician before you opt for the procedure. An experienced doctor may make things a lot easier and fruitful for you.
- Hydrosalpinx fluid: Women who had suffered from Endometriosis or a Sexually-Transmitted Disease should get a Hysterosalpingogram(HSG) or an Ultrasound scan done before the IVF procedure. The HSG goes a long way in the detection of the hydrosalpinx fluid. Without timely medical assistance, the hydrosalpinx fluid that may be present in the fallopian tube(s) can get into the uterus and spell doom affecting the transferred embryo as well as the implantation process deleteriously.
- Dietary care: What you eat can go a long way to influence the implantation. While a balanced diet is essential, processed, fast and spicy foods, simple carbohydrates, pineapple, tofu, are best left avoided. Including multivitamins, more of proteins, and folic acids will also work wonders.
- Progesterone Supplements: An elevated progesterone level in the body will make the IVF and the implantation a lot more productive. In fact, most women are given progesterone supplements (either in the form of Progesterone-in-oil shots or intramuscular injections) following the egg retrieval to boost the embryo transfer and implantation procedure.
- Endometrial thickness: Before the embryo transfer, the doctor must ensure that the endometrial lining has the desired thickness (7mm-8mm or even more).
- Avoid hot baths: Following the implantation, avoid hot or bubble baths for as long as the doctor recommends.
- Be observant: Once the implantation takes place, there can be some bleeding or brown discharge accompanied by cramps (usually mild). Do not panic as it could be an indication of some good news coming your way. Though it is always good to consult your physician.
- Keep unhealthy practices at bay: It goes without saying that an individual undergoing an IVF should avoid alcohol consumption, smoking, and substance abuse.
- Do not cough or sneeze too hard: Refrain from coughing or sneezing very hard after the embryo transfer and implantation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Doctor, I want to know my wife having pain near to right breast part (downward) so how can I resolve this problem please give me the proper information about that illness and also medications.
During pregnancy, it is essential to have a wholesome nutrition to ensure the growing baby receives a wholesome nutrition too. Extremely essential are some minerals and vitamins which have a significant role in the development of the baby. The skeletal development, for instance, is one such crucial event, and the onus is on the mother to ensure the required ingredients in the required quantity are reaching the growing fetus.
Read on to know the importance of vitamin D during the pregnancy period.
Why is it important: With the skeletal development in place, the baby’s teeth and bones begin to take shape. Both these are highly matrix-driven structures and require a good amount of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is essential to maintain good amounts of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Complications: Insufficient amounts of vitamin D can produce a range of symptoms from absolutely no issues to severe bone malformations. If not sufficient, the bones and teeth could become hypomineralized and weak leading to fractures, brittle bones, and rickets in newborn children. There are also reported incidents of low birth weight, preterm birth, and higher risks during pregnancy, but these need to be proven yet.
Risk factors for vitamin D deficiency: People with darker skin, obesity, and fat malabsorption conditions are more prone to develop vitamin D deficiency. With the importance of vitamin D and its role in skeletal development well established, ensure you get the right amounts of it, whatever be the source.