Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu JainYour feedback matters!
I am 8 weeks pregnant. My doctor is giving me ovigyn (5000) injections every week. I have taken 4 injections till now. Are these injections safe for foetus? are there any side effects ?
I am 22years old female. I am taking unwanted 72 more than 10 time. I want to know it create a problem in my pregnancy?
1. Avoid picking and squeezing them
Before you start treating the marks, it's extremely important to note which is the most effective way to reduce the likelihood of acne scarring. When you start picking on it, it automatically increases the chances of the marks staying back because of the trauma you inflicted on it.
2. Use targeted treatments
The best way to treat acne marks is by preventing it during the healing process. You should ideally target the acne and use a spot treatment that will prevent it from breaking out further.
3. Choose the right products
Another way to treat marks left by pimple is by opting for skincare products that cater to sensitive skin.
4. Never forget your sun protection
Exposing an acne scar to the harmful UV rays of the sun will darken it all the more. The rays of the sun stimulate pigment-producing cells which makes the scars much more noticeable.
5. Treat hyper-pigmentation
If you notice your scars becoming red and bigger, this results from hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
6. Do not scrub too often
Scarring happens the most when you use exfoliating agents too much on your skin. The rough granules which are used to get rid of blackheads irritate the acne and thereby lead to scarring.
I am 32 years old married since sep 2012 I had conceived once last year in April 2014 but had to underwent medical abortion due no fetal pulsation, now since then I had not conceived my AMH is 0.07 this time when I had conceived it was 0.08. Presently I am taking normoz, ovgynac DSR. Early I had taken oosure plus, groofer, clomipine 100mg. But with no results can you please suggest me.
My sister is 8 month of pregnancy. Suddenly water content from stomach came out. His husband admitted some hospital. They have informed that all the water content around baby came out. Within two days may be delivery happen. Or operation may required. We are confused. Pls explain.
I am 41 years old female, as per reports I have tube block and no chance for natural pregnancy. So what should I do?
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
After maternity first time periods came and after that I felt so much bleeding and weakness so I wanted to ask is it normal or I need to visit doctor?
Mere girlfriend ko 2 july ko period aya tha. Mai 9 july ko protection use ker ke sex kiya tha. Fir 21 july ko bina protection ka sex kiya. Aaj 2nd august ho gya per period nhi hai. Kya meri girlfriend pregnent ho gyi hai. Kya kru please give me advice & help.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
I am 23 years old. I have a boyfriend. In the month of February I suffered from UTI at initial stage itself I visited the doctor and had a full treatment on i. I was on antibiotics. Recently after having sex I suffer from lower abdominal pain. The PAIN SHIFTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TOO CENTER. IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE SAME PLACE FOR LAST WHOLE MONTH. I have a regular menstrual cycle. Everytime we have intercourse we use condoms. Could you please tell me what am I suffering from.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes