Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu JainYour feedback matters!
Hie I talk before on same topic about my irregular periods. My weight is ok. My copper t is ok. Doctor told my abt scan it is also fyn. In my cu-t its only said in bold lines that cu-t seen in situ. Now my doctor asked me to give blood test. On february my periods came after taking medicine then on march I perioDs came after taking homeopathic medicine and on ds month april I do my scan. Dr. Gave me medicine and said give your blood samples during periods. Pls advice me something what can I do. The test names are FSH/LH, S. Prolactin, T. SH, S. Testosterone. I ate medicine but my periods dnt came. How I can give my blood test if my periods dnt come. Medicine named which my gynae gavePRIMOLUP-N.
Should I and my partner go to blood test before having sex? Because this will make us aware about transmitted diseases. Ex:- HIV. Is this right? And any other alternate option that will give 100% security for having Sex with partner.
My daughter is 10 years old. She was age attend (starting first period) on Oct 11 2016. Somebody told me girls first period starts between 12 to 13 age. But my daughter menstruation period starts from 10 years age. What is the reason?
I had unprotected with my lover. On 28th Oct. She took IPLL Tablet Before 72 hrs. Her monthly period on 6th NOV. But her period was some different from other monthly periods. On 15th NOV she attacked with dengue fever. She is all right now. But her monthly period 6th DEC. NOT CAME. My question was. Why this month period not came. And there is a chance off pregnancy? If she is a pregnant what should I do? I hope you 'll give a better solution. Thank you.
I am using shilajit while having sex with my wife, and she is pregnant, are there any side effects to foetus or wife.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
How to get normal delivery? What are the terms and conditions following in pregnancy time? How to calculate egg formation period? How to identify chromosome releasing. Guide me. I would like to plan my pregnancy.
I have done my laparoscopy myomectomy in April 2016 but still I have suffering for prolonged periods and heavy bleeding what's the reason behind that excess bleeding aur prolonged period and how can I control this problem.
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
Mujhe irregular periods hote h Abhi b mujhe 4 months se periods nhi hue koi solution ISS problem ka.
Eating oily like ghee butter and milk in last trimester is not good for my baby pls tell . I am 7 month pregnant and my 8 will soon started .will it harden my uterus and pls tell is it not good for normal delivery .
My daughter of 10 years old has a cyst in the right ovary size. 3. 89cm x3. 01cm. It was before gall stone operation on 19/3/15. Usg done on dated 08/03/15. Is it curable in med or not. Give your opinion please.
I'm suffering with irregular periods. Scanning reports confirmed that I had pcod. Doctors advice me to take pills regularly. But their is no result. When ever I stop the pills the menses will be irregular. What should I do?
No matter what your age is, what your field is, what kind of a person you are, what your lifestyle is, the impact of your looks and health will never ever cease to affect your life.
You need to be in pace with of how you look, how you behave, how strong and healthy you are and how you balance between all of them.
When someone sees you for the first time then the first thing that captures their mind is the looks then they come to talk to you to get deeper to your personality, then they get to know you when you start working with them they get interacted with your behavior and your healthiness to execute tasks. So all the things are related and are sequential in real life.
The sequence of these things is universal and work for male as well as females irrespective of their ages. This reminds to look at the fact that with getting older in age it also keeps getting difficult to maintain the looks and health in good condition as per the body type and lifestyle.
However, we need to take of few things when we are dealing with the problem of aging. The first thing in aging that needs care is to look energetic, then to look glowing, not look pale or dull, have least of wrinkles, not to look older than your age if not young.
To have all these we need to opt for some remedies but before that lets make sure of one thing that we don’t let stress and worries take over our mind because they show up their impact clearly on our looks and health.
Now working on the remedies of aging do not mean to have those expensive ant-aging treatments every month and pouring all the money at the parlors.
However, we refer for simple home remedies along-with natural ingredients like lemon juice along with milk cream and egg white to be applied on face for around 15 minutes to get you rid of aging spots.
Now for glowing and moisturized skin apply coconut milk for 20 minutes. The fruit papaya is rich in vitamin A and can help in firming of skin by means of papaya skin.
In addition, rosewater, cucumber and curd pack can be helpful.
Above all, keep smiling because that will give you a good look and health at the same time.
I just wanted to know that, when should a urine pregnancy test to be done. On which day and how? Please help I have no idea about this.
Hello Dr. My wife use to suffer from unbearable pain in periods fr first two days. What all home remedies can be taken to give her some relief. Please note that she is a working women n has to go to office during these days which worsen the situation. Her information: Age: 24 Weight: 68 Height: 5 feet 11 inch Thanks you.
The medicines that we see today, including the heavy antibiotics and the normal syrups, never existed century ago. However, people since inception have been taking a different form of medications for illness and other health problems. The power of herbal medicines cannot be overlooked at point time – prior to all the modern medicines, these herbal medicines even cured deadly diseases.
Once again, pharmacy is going into the herbal era to explore and bring out the human health benefits. This is because of the ease of use and yes, the affordability and the power to heal almost every human health disorder.
Unfortunately, we lack medicinal plant information and that is why never think of having some quick doctors (medicinal plants) at home. Indeed, everyone seems to be pleased and delighted with the importance of medicinal plants; are you intrigued to have a small healing garden of your own? I mean its fun and benefit for generations. People have always been inquiring about:
- Are herbal remedies safe?
- Which are the best healing plants?
- Is growing medicinal plants a great and beneficial hobby?
This excerpt deals with the most common medicinal plants and their uses – moreover, you would get to know about the list of medicinal plants which can easily been grown at home. For your knowledge and better understand, you can easily relate the information with medicinal plant pictures over the internet and grasp the idea in a better way.
In case of emergencies your little medicinal herbal garden would always stand besides you – for example, my mother was lucky enough to have aloe vera at home garden because I got burnt by the heater and during the cold nights there was no one to take me to doctor. Well, now you must check out the simplest yet effective medicinal plants that must be there in the garden:
1) Aloe Vera:
It can be gown under normal conditions because it just needs moist soil and sun exposure. The big leaves contain sap, which works amazingly against:
- Wounds and cuts
- Skin allergies
The intake of aloe vera juice can heal:
- digestive problems and appetite
- Chronic constipation
- ulcerative colitis
2) Marsh Mallow:
You must have an idea; it is the same plant from which edible marshmallows are obtained. The roots of this plant are extremely beneficial as they treat:
- Insect bites
- bruises and wounds
- Aching muscles
- Skin inflammations
Internally you can treat:
- Stomach acids
- Urine problems
3) Pot Marigold:
The best thing about this plant is it can be grown under normal climatic conditions. It is commonly known for its great benefits for the skin – however, it is amazingly for external uses like:
- Insect bites
- Sore eyes
- Wounds and stings
It also works best for:
- Infections (chronic)
- Varicose veins
4) Chinese yam:
This type of yam can be eaten to cure tonic effects in spleen and stomach. In addition, it helps in treating lungs and kidneys. You can also treat:
- Dry coughs
- Poor digestion
- Helps in weight loss
- Problematic urination
- Snake and Scorpio bites
5) Tea tree:
You must have heard about tea green a lot, especially for treatment against loss of hair and headaches. It contains amazing benefits like antibacterial, anti fungal and works best as antiseptic. In addition, it treats:
- Athlete foot
- fatigue syndrome
- Vaginal infections
- Acne and warts
- Insect bites
6) Lemon balm:
The leaves of this plant have mint like smell and provides nourishing image. It has big summer flowers, which can be rubbed against the skin for:
- Animal bites
- Mosquito bites
The nectar that is used with water in form of juice is beneficial for:
- Colds and cough
- Upset stomach
It is mostly known for its strong antiseptic nature. It is wonderful when it comes to the treatment of:
- Stomach gas
You must have used basil lot many times in food but have you ever tried it to heal flatulence? It has the power to treat:
- Lack of appetite
- Stomach gas
You must have had used sage in your food – interestingly, it has the capacity to treat:
- Skin infection
- Gum infection (mouth infections)
- Helps in digestion
- Helps in unblocking menopause
10) Fenugreek seeds:
These are very nourishing and carry great nutritional value – they can treat:
- Labor pain
- Digestion issues
- Drain ducts
- Diabetes (initial)
- Blood cholesterol levels (low)
- Refresh breathe
It contains allantoin, which helps in a replacement of body cells naturally. In addition, it can treat:
- bronchial issues
- broken bones (weak bones)
- severe burns
- cuts and acne
12) Turkey Rhubarb
It works well for the digestion problems and maintains balance in the digestive system. This herb is very gentle and treats:
- Menstrual problem
- Bladder problem
This herb is known for its natural ability to promote health and prolong the life. The roots can used to treat:
- Nervous disorders (relaxation of nervous system
- Increase the metabolism rate
- Improved blood pressure levels
- Improve diet
- Improve immunity
- increased hormone secretion
Peppermint is known as the world most powerful and oldest herb that can treat human health effectively. It is enriched with Vitamins like A and C – contains manganese and iron. The leaves can be used to treat:
- Upset stomach
- Treat fever
15) Milk Thistle:
It improves the liver function effectively – also it treats:
- bladder issues
- High cholesterol levels
what is the best remedy to get rid of menopause related issues, like hot and cold flashes, uneasiness, fast heart beats, giddiness, lack of sleep, dry Vergine and painful intercourse /
When it comes to chocolate, darker is usually healthier. Dark chocolate is generally made with a high ratio of chocolate solids and very little added sugar.
Choosing low carb chocolate
- Choose dark chocolate made from at least 70% cocoa solids
- Choose chocolate that hasn’t come in contact with any gluten-containing grains.
- Select chocolate produced organically by people working under fair conditions.
- Choose specifically labeled low carb chocolate.
- Double check the label for net carbs and hidden carbs.
The chocolate rules
For health benefits and weight loss, dark chocolate enjoyed in moderation on a low carb diet is possible – but there are rules.
- Set a “chocolate limit” and eat only a realistic amount – a few square inches.
- Count your carbs and your calories. Be strict, honest and accurate.
- If your cravings for sweets increase, reconsider your decision to eat chocolate.
- Eat a maximum of 10 net carbs per hour to avoid insulin spikes.
Your best chocolate choices
Low carb chocolate is readily available online and in retail stores. The amount of choices is mind-boggling. These all-natural choices are the highest in nutritional value and the lowest in net carbs.
Eating dark low carb chocolate rules:
1. Natural dark chocolate
Dark chocolate can be a part of your low carb diet or keto plan. Dark chocolate is low in carbs and contains powerful disease-fighting antioxidants. Use the darkest chocolate you can find with real cacao and cocoa butter.
2. Organic raw cacao nibs
- Organic raw cacao nibs are “nature’s chocolate chips,” boasting a strong, raw dark chocolate flavor. Snack on these chocolate nibs or use them in recipes.
- Plentiful source of antioxidants and magnesium
3. Organic cacao powder
Cacao powder offers a rich taste and bold chocolate flavor. Viva labs cacao powder is made from criollo cacao beans – the highest quality cacao without bitterness.
4. Low carb cocoa powder
- Viva labs cacao powder is unprocessed, retaining important nutrients like magnesium, calcium, iron, fiber and protein.
- Antioxidants in cacao provide cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Lift your mood, elevate energy and burn more fat. Add cacao to your favorite cup of bulletproof coffee and smoothies.
5. Atkins low carb chocolate
- Atkins endulge low carb chocolate bars
- The atkins company features an endulge line. Each low carb chocolate treat has less than 4 net carbs. Grab three free full-size atkins bars (and the quick start kit) here.
- These chocolate bars do have artificial sweeteners, so track your progress. Some low carbers experience a diet stall when eating these types of low carb treats.
6. Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss has a flavored line: pecan delight, milk chocolate dotted with almonds, truffles and french.
- Stover chocolates are artificially sweetened and have 0.3 net carbs per square.
7. Amber lyn low carb chocolate
- Amber lyn low carb dark chocolate
- Amber lyn chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss strives to give the “perfect chocolate experience” – especially to low carbers. Their rich, low carb dark chocolate has only 2 net carbs per bar.
8. Hershey sugar free low carb chocolate
- Hershey’s 1 carb chocolate barslow carb chocolate speeds weight loss are available at popular drug stores and grocers.
- This corporate giant’s 1 net carb collection of chocolate bars come in three flavors: chocolate candy, chocolate candy with soy chips and chocolate candy with almonds.
Should you be eating chocolate?
Thinking of adding chocolate to your low carb diet? first, weigh the pros and cons.
- Chocolate has antioxidants and helps repair free radical damage.
- Dark chocolate is a good source of iron, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Dark chocolate is low or very low in sugar.
- Cocoa butter is a healthy, low in polyunsaturated fat.
- Eating chocolate on a low carb cheat day speeds fat loss.
- Dark chocolate still has some sugar – a toxin.
- Chocolate often triggers sugar cravings and carb binges.
- Many chocolates have soy lecithin, an emulsifying agent.
- Some chocolates are cross-contaminated with gluten grains.
- Global chocolate is sometimes made in exploitative or unsafe working conditions.