Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charu Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu JainYour feedback matters!
Hi mam or sir I got my period on dec 29 and jan 29 is not come and I take my pregnancy test it is positive and feb 3 I take unwanted 72 tablet and my periods is came within 30 minutes. Is there any positive pregnancy is there?
I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Every now and then I experience severe nerve pulling in the legs at night. I'm taking iron and calcium supplements regularly. What are the remedies. Please suggest.
If I had done unprotected sex with my pheonsi during her period's second day and then we go for Emergency Contraceptive Pills Unwanted 72, So can you tell me this tablet hurt the period or not? We can take or not? Please help me as soon as possible.
Dr. mari wife ko dil ka pass ma ghata h choti choti h or hands par bhi h or back par bhi h or unha periods ma pet ma bhout jyada pain hota h or period bhi jyada hota h so please tell us ya kyo hota h or ya ghata kiss chij ki h.
Some children have more difficulty building a vocabulary and articulating sounds as compared to others. In such cases, a speech therapist can help. A speech therapist will help your child learn to enunciate properly, build their vocabulary and help them communicate better. Many speech problems such as stuttering begin in early childhood and if left untreated, can continue into the child’s adult life as well. Working with a speech therapist can help prevent this. Some of the benefits of consulting a speech therapist include:
- Clearer speech: Each sound of the English alphabet is unique. While it is common for children to mispronounce words with complex syllables like bath or shower, a speech therapist is needed when the child cannot pronounce vowels correctly. A speech therapist will then be able to help the child pronounce sounds clearly and speak in a way so that he or she can be understood by others.
- Reduced dependency on gestures: When a child is not confident speaking or does not know the word for what he wants, he will resort to gestures such as pointing. When you try to teach your child the associated word, he or she may not be receptive to it and may continue to use gestures or use another word for it. In such cases, speech therapists can help build the child’s vocabulary through different exercises. They will also help the child frame sentences so that he does not have to rely on gestures.
- Improved listening skills: By expanding a child’s vocabulary, a speech therapist can help the child understand simple questions and directions. This allows the child to understand what others are saying to him and be understood by them. Thus, they can help your child become more social and better listeners.
- Greater independence: For a child to start going o school, he or she needs to have achieved a certain degree of independence. Speech therapists help them achieve that independence by helping them improve their communication skills. When a child learns to speak on his own and can understand what people are saying, he or she will not have to rely on the parents to interpret their gestures and words.
- Better expression: As a child’s vocabulary grows, so does his ability to express himself. This helps them talk about their feelings, thoughts etc. Thus, a speech therapist can help a shy child become more social by helping him or her speak more clearly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!