Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. CharuYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife is pregnant now. Her LMP was 24 November 2015. Below is the TIFFA scan report taken on 14th April 2016. Please let me know if everything is good or something to worry about: Single Live foetus: B 4.4 cms 19-20 weeks F 3 cms 19-20 weeks H 16.5 cms 19 weeks A 13.7 cms 19 weeks Gestational age: 19-20 weeks Amniotic fluid: Normal Foetal weight: 290gms FHR: 144 beats/min Placenta: Posterior upper and lower segment grade 1 maturity Int. Os closed. CX canal measures 3.0cm FOETAL: Neural canal and ICVS: normal lateral ventricle at atrium level measures 7.0mm 3-4mm chord plexus cyst are seen in both lateral vent Posterior fossa is normal. Cisterna magna measures 4mm Spinal canal normal Facial profile: Appears normal Thorax: Normal. Situs with stomach and heart on same side Four chamber in heart normal. Inflow and outflow tracts are normal. No echogenic foci. Lungs are normal and echogenic Stomach bubble: Is seen and normal. GB is normal. No dilated bowel loops Foetal kidneys and bladder: Renal fossae appear normal. Renal pelvis 2-3mm on both sides. Bladder is seen. Foetal limb survey: Normal Umbilical cord: normal three vessel cord is seen.
My wife have thyroid problem and she is only 21 years old she is pregnant now and doctor is giving 1 injection every week and a vaginal medicine and crocin tablets and also thyronorm medicine 37.5 mm. I need to ask you sir what was her health why she is taking too much of medicine is this is a serious case. Rply me ASAP. So I can take care of my wife. Thax.
Hi I have thyroid and 31 years ,my weight is 96 in 5.6" hight. Pcod is appeared. Tubes are open .at the time of my menstrual 16th day internal scanned and egg size is 21 mm .shall I expect my pregnancy .we are in intercourse alternate days .HCG injection taken please guide me.
After delivery I had got my periods after 8 months and my cycle also increased by 40 days. I do breastfeeding to my 1 year old child as well. My LMP was on 1st may 2016 and till date I have not got my periods yet. I had done a home pregnancy test on 11 june which was negative. Could there be any other issues or any chances of pregnancy? Please help.
I am 20 year old female. Now a days after intercourse when I wake up in the morning a pale red color liquid is coming. Sometimes even the whole day it's coming. Is this a serious health problem. May I need to consult any doctor for this.
I am 23 years old and I'm not getting my periods regularly since the first time. I ws diagnosed for tuberculosis of uterus 4 years back and I'm no longer have it. But still my periods are not regular so yesterday after going through a pelvis ultrasound it turns out im suffering from PCOD. I'm confused now which treatment I should opt for the treatment allopathic, homeopathic or ayurvedic? And what precautions I should take to balance my hormones.
Does boobs swell due to pressing it? Many say hand pressing enlarge it. Please tell me if it affects and remedies for it if any. Thanking you. Age 25.
Couple counseling & Therapy
Clients for career related Problems
Aptitude Testing and Guidance
Remedial Program for Learning Disability,
Autism, Behavior problem, hyperactive children and MR
Workshop and Seminar for School,
College, Hospital, Government Institute,
Teachers, Parents, Adolescence.
• Emotional Health
• Social Phobia (Any Phobia)
• Negative Thought
• Memory Related
• Anger Management
• Educational problems
• Behavior Problem
• Post-Trauma Recovery / Post - Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Panic Disorder / Panic Attacks
• Cognitive Rehabilitation
• Marriage Counselling
• Family Counselling
• Relationship Counselling
• Mental Health Counselling
• Group Counselling
• Substance Abuse Counselling
• Teen Counselling
• Divorce Counselling
• Individual Counselling .
• Alcohol & Drugs related
• Stress Management
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Panic Attacks
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Pain Management
• Insomnia issues related
• Alzheimer's disease / Dementia
In This We Are Providing
Hypnotherapy for weight loss
Best Hypnotist doctor
best child psychologist
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling centre
Visit Only on Appointment
Call Mobile No. +91 9158585556, 9822803126
Doctor I had sex with my partner yesterday and we didnot take precautions. He is sure that he didn ejaculate within me and today m feeling like some hardness in my tummy while laughing or lying down. Why is this happening. Is der any chances i m pregnant?
Why one should go for lapro hysteroscopy? And provide complete details about this. Any risk factor or any other option is there any medicine for cure. Cost of Lapro surgery.?
Will I Get Pregnant By Any Chance? My boyfriend and I were trying to have sex on 25th December, 2016 but we didn't. He had put on a condom. He was rubbing his penis on my clit and then after a while I took his penis and started to rub his penis on my clit and suddenly his condom came out. And was on my hand. I honestly do not remember whether his penis had touched my clit or not without the condom. But if it had by any chance. He says that he did not ejaculate at that time. My vagina was wet as I had ejaculated but he had not. He said that I don't need to worry as he did not ejaculate and that I won't get pregnant. But I'm just a little scared. He had once ejaculated once in the very beginning but then he went to the bathroom and had washed and cleaned his penis with water. I am almost 5-6 days away from my periods. I'm worried and don't know what should I do. Please help me out. And provide me with correct information. I'm really tensed. Please help me.
Mene pregnancy plan kiya he mera last date 4 dec tha but abhi muze light stomach pain ho raha he 2 dinse to agr me gynac pas jake check karu to kya muze pregnancy he ya nahi malum padega ke nahi. Ya muze kuch din rukna padega or stomach pain kis vajese ho raha he. please explain.
I'm married 5 years back and having two kids. 2 months before my wife conceived but I don't want third child so DNS done. Now want to give her injection for the family planning. Please suggest which is the best vaccine for her. Is there any side effects of the vaccine. Please tell me the complications.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.